Plot twist, the Uxbridge by election

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
Marfer

Plot twist, the Uxbridge by election

Unread post by Marfer »

Not sure if this belongs here or Psy ops topic but I suppose we can't have 1 without the other i.e. covoid and The Reclaim Party. More theatrics for the people

https://miriaf.co.uk/plot-twist-the-uxb ... -election/
napoleon

Re: Plot twist, the Uxbridge by election

Unread post by napoleon »

thanks for the heads up!
Since it was announced yesterday that, following Alexander "Boris" Johnson's resignation, there would be a by-election in his Uxbridge and South Ruislip constituency, at which The Reclaim Party's Laurence Fox would be standing, several people have asked for my thoughts on this situation, so here they are... (for newer readers, you may want to read my open letter to Reclaim's Andrew Bridgen, and follow-up piece, first for some background).

As I have stated before, The Reclaim Party does not function in any way that would suggest it is a legitimate or genuine political initiative. Despite being lavished with huge amounts of funding comparable to major parties like the Lib Dems, Reclaim has done effectively nothing in the last two years, having stood no candidates whatsoever since 2021, in which it only stood three - all of them well-established celebrities.

Compare this performance to genuine pro-freedom parties, like Freedom Alliance and Heritage, who have stood hundreds of candidates between them in the same timeframe and on a fraction of the budget. This therefore already paints Reclaim in a highly suspicious light and begs a lot of questions, several of which I put to Mr Bridgen in my letter (which, nearly a month later, and having been shared by many people many times across various platforms, remains unanswered).

I have been doing some further research on Reclaim since I wrote my last piece, and I have discovered a rather extraordinary fact - it is not possible for the general public to join this political party as a member. Go and check it out for yourself. Scour their website at length. Can you see a 'join' option? All there is is an invitation to subscribe to their mailing list, which is not the same thing at all.

Every single other political party that I've ever heard of or come across makes it very clear and prominent on their website how you can join, because - surely needless to say - members are the lifeblood of any political party and what give it legitimacy. Freedom Alliance, Heritage, ADF, as well as all the legacy parties, all make it abundantly clear that they want members, and how you can become one.

Yet you cannot join Reclaim - not, that is, unless you happen to already be an established mainstream celebrity, such as a descendant of the Fox acting dynasty, the former editor of Loaded magazine, or a seasoned Tory politician.

Please go ahead and try. I've spoken to multiple people over the last two years who have tried relentlessly to join Reclaim, including those who wanted to stand as candidates for the party, and none of them have been able to get anywhere.

Yet a legitimate party just starting out is desperate for members and candidates and would be biting these people's hands off, at least as members, if not candidates.

So why isn't Reclaim? Why on earth does a political party exist that doesn't believe in having either members or candidates (apart from establishment celebrities)?

It's because 'Reclaim' is a theatrical illusion - fronted by an actor, of course - which isn't meant to perform as a political party at all, but rather, has a quite different function.

Allow me to explain... in order to bring in the next stage of the agenda, the ruling classes need a Labour government. The WEF-inspired itinerary of no possessions ("you'll own nothing and be happy"), an end to private property, the introduction of a universal basic income, and an oppressively intrusive surveillance state, could not be brought in on a Tory ticket. Not if social controllers want to maintain the illusion that the Conservatives and Labour are meaningfully different.

The Tories have to at least pretend to be pro-individualism, pro-wealth, and anti- government snooping, in order to preserve the facade that we have a functioning democracy where the two main parties are distinct from one another and therefore giving you the illusion of choice. As such, the social engineers are currently enacting a controlled demolition of the Conservative Party (Boris's "sensational" resignation, partygate, leaked WhatsApp messages etc. - all staged, scripted theatre), whilst - and this is the key - making all high-profile supposed alternatives to the Tories completely untenable - except for Labour.

Reclaim - and Reform, with whom Reclaim has an electoral pact - are establishment-backed "release valves", ostensibly presenting themselves as alternatives for both disaffected Tory voters and "conspiracy theorists", but they're actually non-serious enterprises that never intend to stand genuine opposition. They're like the Monster Raving Loonies - establishment-backed funnels for frustrated and disillusioned voters to express themselves, in a way that doesn't actually make any meaningful difference.

Laurence "Loozer" Fox (as Twitter has renamed him) is widely seen as a joke and he is meant to be seen that way. It is all about - as I've explained in a previous article - conflating serious issues with non-serious people.

Obviously, concerns about the harms done by the Covid injection, the spiralling excess deaths, the terrible legacy of lockdown, and so on, are all very serious and very legitimate. But the establishment has captured these concerns, equated them with public jokes like "Loozer" Fox and ultra-corrupt Bridgen, and therefore successfully engineered most of the general public to see these issues as a joke, too.

When genuine and serious people try to champion these causes, they are either completely ignored (parties like Freedom Alliance and Heritage don't receive one-tenth of the media attention Reclaim and Reform do), or they are threatened into silence and compliance, which seems to have very obviously happened with MPs like Charles Walker and Desmond Swayne. These individuals spoke up early on (not jumping on the bandwagon at the eleventh hour after uncritically promoting vaccines and lockdowns, like Bridgen), but have now gone quiet, or have publicly claimed to reverse their positions. If you look up the coverage of Swayne supposedly getting his vaccine, he looked awful and not like himself at all.

Equally, my own local MP, Barry Sheerman, who was very sympathetic and responsive to my concerns at the beginning of the Covid chapter, very abruptly terminated our correspondence, and instead started vigorously promoting the agenda to absurdist degrees.

In these cases, what has happened is pretty obvious: these men have received "the call" from the real power-players, asking them "do you like your career? Fond of your kids? Like your grandkids? Then you'd better shut up and start toeing the line". Threats and blackmail are how high-level politics works, it has always been thus and always will be.

So with the genuine opposition crushed, threatened, or memory-holed into oblivion, the establishment gives you fake, joke opposition like Reclaim - the only political party in the world's history that doesn't believe in having members or candidates (except celebrity actors and former lads' mag editors), to manage and funnel your outrage and frustrations into a dead end. This is literally the exact definition of pied pipers, which the establishment always provides at the political level (because, of course it does).
rachel

Re: Plot twist, the Uxbridge by election

Unread post by rachel »

I both agree and disagree with that post.

I didn't realised Boris had resigned, when he was the Mayor of London, and when that post was nearing its end, but not ended, Boris declared he wanted to stand as an MP, and the MP for Uxbridge duly stood down at the 2015 GE. So for a few months Boris was both Mayor of London and Conservative MP at the same time. I wanted to know if he got paid two salaries, the obvious answer being yes, but no one in the media asked that question.

The fact the Reclaim Party doesn't have a way for members to join doesn't necessarily dismiss it as a true form of opposition. In fact, perhaps the opposite. I wouldn't say it's a party to vote for, but if they are tactitioners, allowing unvetted members is a liability, because that's how the establishment takes over. They can just get their people to join, masses of them, so the ones against outnumber the ones for. And then they set about creating grief within the party, forcing a leadership election "through democratic means" and replacing the person who founded the party.

Do I think Reclaim is for us? No, I don't see that. Do I think it might contain people who don't like the direction of travel, so they are looking to find a technical way to put a spanner in the works? Maybe. There has got to be a lot of people at the top who know this is all bullshit, but will be serious losers if this stuff comes to pass.

Did you know James Delingpole was responsible for breaking Climategate, that's now been reframed back into the "we did nothing wrong" narrative.