So I did coke with an "elite" and they loose lipped it big time

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
Cognitive Dissident

So I did coke with an "elite" and they loose lipped it big time

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

They were inebriated and nearly about to pass out, son of an ultra-high net worth individual. He wasn't very coherent until after a line. Then says 'I'm gonna tell you some fukt up shit man'

Takeaways from his further slurred barrage of weirdness:

-The vax is a de-population tool.

-The mrna vax has always been about programmable humans. Getting needles in arms to re-write human biology.

-After booster 4 something called igg4 is permanently active. I am no scientist but can remember igg4 cause my dogs name is iggy. He says it's like allergy shots but for the covid spike. It tells your body there is nothing wrong with the covid spike and to leave it alone. He says if you look into it, you will see this is already known.

-The stage is now set, he says over 3 billion people now have adequate levels of igg4 and the final phase is close. He said those in the know call it "the process". It is to reduce the human population by 5 billion (3 billion from igg4 programming and 2 billion from the fall out of 3 billion deaths).

-He said late 2023 the new and final covid strain will be released. This strain will have over 90% fatality but only to those who have igg4 in their bodies. They will mount NO immune response to this deadly strain. Unvaxed like him will basically have a mild cold.

-He said 'the process' will do a full psychological warfare media blitz, claiming the vax has caused igg4 and anyone vaxed has a 90% chance of dying from this strain. They will claim all governments knew and misled their people. It will be designed to cause mass panic and turn all citizens against their governments. This will ensure cities burn during the viral outbreak and emergency services are non-existent.

Billions will die.

My friends, I've never sobered up so fast in all my life. I left the party somewhat stunned. Who could make this up?

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru ... M3Mzk1NQ==
:shock:
napoleon

Re: So I did coke with an "elite" and they loose lipped it big time

Unread post by napoleon »

thats some funny bullshit ,contagion is a myth ,