Rochelle "Rocco" Walensky

qbz

Rochelle "Rocco" Walensky

Unread post by qbz »

There is a derth of images online, and 99% are head and shoulders bust shots in a suit jacket, but what an odd duck the soon former CDC Director is. Note that some of these are captures taken from videos.

Broad shoulders, square jaw, long neck, big ears, big hands:

rocco-relaxes.png

A towering figure:

rocco-towers.PNG

Appearing short here, but notice the feet and lower legs, that's quite a crouch (I guess they forgot to crop out the lower bodies) :

rocco-crouches.png

(maybe somebody has already covered this one, but nothing came up in a search...apologies if this is a reapeat)
Last edited by qbz on Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
qbz

Re: Rochelle "Rocco" Walensky

Unread post by qbz »

(continued...)

Hunkering down behind her family, maybe her husband is just a really short guy:

rocco-crouches-withfam.PNG

Long arms, big hands, and such a bizarre face from this angle:

rocco-baseball.png

lol, it seems the transition may have happened some time ago:

rocco-resigns.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

qbz wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:46 pm Appearing short here, but notice the feet and lower legs, that's quite a crouch (I guess they forgot to crop out the lower bodies) :

Her face and head looks small compared to the other two, so that suggests it's a paste-up and she has been shrunk to fit. Also looks like she's not standing straight, knees a little bent. There is something off about it.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Hmm...

ScreenShot-VideoID-n9ytXYmDFcE-TimeS-27.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-n9ytXYmDFcE-TimeS-0.png

Which makes more sense, it's real, or it's a pantomime show?
qbz

Unread post by qbz »

rachel wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:19 am Hmm...
rocco_towers_2.png
rocco_towers_2.png (167.43 KiB) Viewed 2606 times
Which makes more sense, it's real, or it's a pantomime show?
Nice job capturing that image! I tried for awhile, but it's only there for a split second in the video and I couldn't seem to time the screenshot.

Good eye on this one too. She's certainly crouching down, and is without doubt of smaller proportions than usual compared to the other 2. The edges of her look odd, especially near her right elbow:

rocco-crouches.png

Discerning what's 'real' (in terms of things like politics, celebrities, and news) is more difficult by the day. Maybe it's *all* pantomime...

__
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

rachel wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:53 am
qbz wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:46 pm Appearing short here, but notice the feet and lower legs, that's quite a crouch (I guess they forgot to crop out the lower bodies) :

Her face and head looks small compared to the other two, so that suggests it's a paste-up and she has been shrunk to fit. Also looks like she's not standing straight, knees a little bent. There is something off about it.
Top half looks weird, I'm over 6 foot tall and I've just tried standing like that and I lean backwards with some pressure on the thigh of my back leg and my hip, ungainly
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

I often see where I live large tall women, saw one today while buying my shopping, had bigger hands feet and taller and looked 100% female.

I think somewhere in the food autonomy game, we are introduced to strong growth hormones, milk, cheese, dairy, perhaps meat and eggs, who knows (remember the bible states the Canaanites were living in the land of "milk" and honey....milk contains natural growth hormones meant for a calf!! ).

This makes me always unsure about a transgender, but the bible does tell that their are nations stronger than the Israelites, in morphology and physically, the nordic man is always historically painted as the taller race, the strong ginger over 6"4 but really I see more huge skeletons in my local Jewish polulation, especially the guys, some of the Jews I see in Llidl locally are towering and fat so look huge, but since they have absorbed the ancient Canaanites this seems less of a trans thing and more of an absorbtion of the ancient stronger taller bigger peoples who are mentioned in the bible.
David and Goliath...
The Amalekites were very tall...from Philistine (etymological Palestine).

Some very androgynic peoples sure but so are some women.
A woman I dated in my 20s had bigger hands and feet than me, just not as tall (glad we never got married....she is a coal burner now!!)
The point is some women are very tall, they just are.
I know a woman who lives near me, she has 2 children and had literally bucket hands, huge hands and even bigger knuckles, if it is a man I would be suprised.