Things that don't belong anywhere

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Things that don't belong anywhere

Unread post by napoleon »

made biggererer for me
DonPowell wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:46 am
You be a wizard! Ill be a Unicorn!
so are the numbers powerful when they are in large groups of wealthy people secretly? helping each other to do whatever they want with no consequence? If you stripped a person that uses numbers for ive blown up your post don't do that again you crank butt naked and isolated them from hundreds of their friends that were powerful and wealthy. could they make the number 7 rig elections or hoax news? If you gathered up everyone that is secretly conspiring to get wealthy off of other humans lives. stripped them butt naked in a field a mile apart from each other, tied to a stake. Does 36 make public figures disappear or trap them in sex rings for blackmail and extortion to pass laws that harm humans? dead serious. 4 9 8 1 7 does that bring a super magic power to lie to the entire earth if they are stripped of money, clothing and communication with any other individual? Or is it just in mass groups of people operating secretly with all of the wealth and land? Cuz if its not that you are conspiring against humans well being, killing and stealing. I would think lots of poor people would be chanting 48 48 48 48. Or maybe when you gang up in secret you forget that lining up a rigged election or an assassination with some stars and movies and lottery numbers doesnt mean shit if you dont already have power in the numbers of bodies you are committing to a conspiracy. take a group of people chanting 5 5 5 5 with billions of dollars in a secret gang. strip them butt naked. tie them to a pole a mile apart and ask them to chant 8 8 8 8 8. All of a sudden I dont think it is as powerful anymore. Is this not fair? do you need to get your wand? special bookie book. with the signy signs? or is it you cant scare and intimidate, bankrupt and kill anyone in your way? In private. with the other richest humans. with impunity? I would love to see the blacks of Detroit just running around your neighborhoods 4 4 4 4 4. and poof your broke. homeless no healthcare no education. "Yo Marcus whats your powerful number? "22"." "Whats yours Jamal?" "oh mine?" "mine is killing all the number gang motherfuckers robbing us blind, chanting and shit." You know what wealth people operating with impunity get to do? chant 34 34 34 at a candle and think its going to do something. And if it is powerful and can change things. I havent heard of 7 7 7 7 saving any starving countries. If it is so powerful. Why is there not one good person 12 12 12
Rich people have too much time on their hands and they forget that the robe and candles dont mean shit if you arent secretly ganging up
]Oh you know what happens when their magic numbers feelings get hurt? called out or threatened? They gang up and kill you secretly. they dont rub they palm on a book chanting 88 88 88 from their bedroom looking up celestial bodies. They do the suduko lite-brite shit when they killed everyone in their way and used their bought and paid for justice system.

]A Kansas boy doesn't have much respect for your secrets when you aren't secretly in numbers.

i hope they don't kill people ,they should be greatful of the fakeologist for allowing me to bum every hasbeen thats passed this way

you couldn't do this on lets roll forum

oh and ips you dont know half the frauds that are following you around are washed up ,join the fakeologists beforre it's too late
DonPowell

Unread post by DonPowell »

aww that was my Cuneiform. I would have never learned the word Cuneiform without you. Hopefully you blew it up bigger because you enjoyed it and this is not another volcano moment. Id like to add. is just dont like the secret society magic number thing. I dont care about the lottery or civilian
special numbers arent special if you arent a powerful billionaire in a gang.
Last edited by DonPowell on Tue May 14, 2024 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonPowell

napoleon wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:10 pm because i don't know shit so i learn via ozmosis
the fact that you always repeat this means you will continue to learn and grow and have good intentions for yourself and all. and find value in compliments and humbleness. I didnt know anything you have said until I met you.
DonPowell

napoleon wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:11 pm im not called napoleon
damn it thats twice today. are you sure your not funny. LOL is for text messages. I laughed twice today.
Attachments
breaking news breaking news hot off the press  house-clown daily.
breaking news breaking news hot off the press house-clown daily.
I'd like recycle. This is my rendition of napoleon having the faith, loyalty and conviction to see through his words. retiring in the hills of Milton Keynes with rachel. still applying genuine effort to lazy, time passing truthers posed as real fakeologist. committed to commitment
I'd like recycle. This is my rendition of napoleon having the faith, loyalty and conviction to see through his words. retiring in the hills of Milton Keynes with rachel. still applying genuine effort to lazy, time passing truthers posed as real fakeologist. committed to commitment
napoleon

The collapse of the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings following the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001,
download - 2024-01-10T234950.003.png
download - 2024-01-10T234745.144.png
1 WTC opened on November 3,
images (35) (1) (4).jpg
2014; 4 WTC opened on November 13, 2013; and 3 WTC opened on June 11, 2018.
911's inverted and 311's reversed aswell as neos passport being 911 and other date 311 when the ONE world trade was broken ground and finished on 311,this isnt' new york no neo this is a training program ,even a woman in red indicating the whore of babylon ground zero

he is the ONE world trade lol

roar
napoleon

columba above destroyed skyscrapers same as sep 11 8.45 am judy wood lazer beam included thus highlighting the rainbow and dove of noahs
dove columba above destroyed skyscrapers.JPG
9_11-big-picture (2) (1) (6) (3) (1) (2).jpg
Finding-Aldebaran-and-Sirius-with-Orions-belt-scaled (3).jpg
total inversion of the bible
DonPowell

you know ricky fitz?
ricky-fitts-american-beauty-1999.png
somehow. the way he felt about the plastic bag
24b4b6b152b7456cfa2542198ef4cd3f.jpg
is how I feel about your adulation falling out of place
and after I call you a double agent finishing an exhausting rant
Screenshot 2024-05-14 183240.png
DonPowell

It makes me a weirdo that finds the universe beautiful.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-05-14 184654.png
napoleon

im just lucky
napoleon

i still think of balls and gas giants ,the universe was about the only thing i had to forget and i failed at that,never had to forget anything i invested time in either