Things that don't belong anywhere

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Things that don't belong anywhere

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Already too much Matrix for today
Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 06-44-43 Subscriptions - YouTube.png
PotatoFieldsForever

Stargate (1994)

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I watched the movie Stargate from 1994 last night. I noticed that when you reinterpret the space fantasy part, you can find some interesting bits. Right off the bat, I noticed that the main character, Daniel Jackson, the archeologist passed through the portal at the 33rd minute with his eyes closed (is he sleeping or meditating ? or is it just to add tension ?). The gate required seven coordinates, again we could make a parallel with the seven chakras. Instead of going to a distant galaxy, he could go to another dimension or being in a altered state of consciousness.
gate_0.png
gate_1.png
Long story short, because of the necklace that Daniel was wearing, the human living on the other side of the portal mistaken him for the God Ra that enslaved them. Ultimately, they start a revolution and after being told that they could be only one Sun God, they manage to destroy the false God. By the end of the story, it is implied that Daniel replaced the false God by regaining the necklace, even though, he doesn't keep it and it is sent back to Earth.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i love stargate
heres the extended version
just put it on again since you posted
This version begins with a short scene showing the abduction of the human that is possessed by Ra. The second added scene took place immediately after the excavation of the Stargate in 1928 and showed a petrified Anubis guard underneath a broken cover stone.

its only 2hours long but don'tlet the length of the film fool ya ,the channel has it as 7 hours odd ,just two scenes

oh theres also the extended waterworld on bitchute pur costner

right back to myth

have ye heard of sadams stargate ,iwont bury you in details you will probably have a read somewhere now ,but remember it all stems from ground zero and orion mirroring each other as 911 happened and after 911 not something in iraq just a metaphor for the stars on 911 ,hermes trismegistus as above so below emerald tablets in oz the emerald city

anyway take care
napoleon

my superpower is believing everything and making it fit in the great work ,whether it's myth or metaphor pal

i'll make it fit

and no doubt early civilisations have adopted the term stargate

i just show how babylon and nebudchadnezzar got reinvented to iraq and sadam
napoleon

just the same as blakes nebudchadnezzar spawning sadams entire story ,of reincarnating as nebudchadnezzzar
toppling solo-mans temple (twin towers) ,and sadam ended up looking like the wildman nebudchadnezzar ,even hid in hole
william-blake-nebuchadnezzar.jpg
Nebuchadnezzar is a colour monotype print with additions in ink and watercolour portraying the Old Testament Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar II by the English poet, painter, and printmaker William Blake. Taken from the Book of Daniel, the legend of Nebuchadnezzar tells of a ruler who through hubris lost his mind and was reduced to animalistic madness[1] and eating "grass as oxen".[2]

According to the biographer Alexander Gilchrist (1828–1861), in Blake's print the viewer is faced with the "mad king crawling like a hunted beast into a den among the rocks; his tangled golden beard sweeping the ground, his nails like vultures' talons, and his wild eyes full of sullen terror. The powerful frame is losing semblance of humanity, and is bestial in its rough growth of hair, reptile in the toad-like markings and spottings of the skin, which takes on unnatural hues of green, blue, and russet."[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebuchadnezzar_(Blake)
Nebuchadnezzar was adapted from an earlier print in Blake's The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

this marriage of heaven and hell is babylon and new jerusalem in one ,solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con heaven and hell combined ,i am the monster fakeologist girls ,been champ for years
william-blake-nebuchadnezzar (1).jpg
william-blake-nebuchadnezzar (1).jpg (47.8 KiB) Viewed 110 times
515559 (2).jpg
515559 (2).jpg (36.82 KiB) Viewed 110 times
slide_28 (2).jpg
slide_28 (2).jpg (45.21 KiB) Viewed 110 times
Saddam has, on numerous occasions, called himself the “successor” to two of the most famous figures from Iraq's history: the Neo-Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar II of the sixth century BCE, and the Moslem warrior Saladin of the 12th century.4 Mar

As has been well-known for millennia,neb toppled solomons temple in either 587 or 586 B.C.E., the forces of Nebuchadnezzar II, king of Babylonia, this got recreated for the new millenium smh,unfortunately it's the new temple of jerusalem solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con ,which fucks up the masons paying our current batch of truthers ,they didn't expect someone to steal it
napoleon

still sounds like soundwave40 to me ,hes an old troll the discord used to entertain

anyway this lad wants more feedback on his audios ,so i will listen and offer some ,if i have any
napoleon

thetalkingai.jpg
nala5v7.png
oiiij.JPG
some images i had