Things that don't belong anywhere

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

The weird thing about the BTTF movie

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Despite the Jesus/Mary references in the first movie, I don't think that Marty fits the Jesus archetype that is often used in Hollywood. In fact, you remove the t, you get Mary. He's more like an adjustment bureau type of character, making sure his parents met and got together. Technically with a time machine, you could replay the events until you get the right outcome, in the movie, he only got one shot to get it right though.

It reminds me of this:

Everything was scripted for these two to meet.
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 23-34-01 Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Everybody's On The Run - YouTube.png
PotatoFieldsForever

What are the odds ?

Two videos side by side with the word "habite" + the exact same number of views

"The devil lives in them"
The second one is a play on words "la bite" (dick) for Brigitte Macron...
Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 11-56-09 BitChute is a peer-to-peer social video platform.png
Still it's a uncommon word to use for a title.
PotatoFieldsForever

What are the odds ?

They have one thing in common, I don't trust any of the two, one is focused on the Jews and the other talks about Macron. Just more confusion and brainwashing.
PotatoFieldsForever

Going apeshit at the Louvre

I'm not sure what this music video is about:

It's from Beyonce and Jay-Z
Screenshot_2024-01-31_19-52-41.png
rachel

Re: Things that don't belong anywhere

Unread post by rachel »

They look like white people painted black to me. Definitely the bloke.

ScreenShot-VideoID-kbMqWXnpXcA-TimeS-56.png

The arrow on the woman shows her actual neckline, below is just skin textured cloth to pretend she is naked. I'm sick to death of this bollocks, it's the only thing these people seem to have to sell. Fake skin, and painting white people black. Less sure of the bloke, but the arrow points to another probable neckline. Because then they only have to paint his face and neck and hands, just like Martin Bashir.
rachel wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:30 pm Image

RIP Martin Bashir

The Rolling Stones - Paint It, Black
PotatoFieldsForever

I'm not sure if they are painted in black maybe they made Beyonce more black to appeal to the black community. However, singers have to perform regularly in front of an audience so the most logical explanation is that the fakery is not over the top. Beyonce and Jay-Z are characters but it's always the same "actors" playing them, that is what I've observed, maybe they replaced Kanye West, there are definitely a few odd one but usually I would say it's the same people.

Anyway, the "how" they made it, boils down to special effects, I'm more interested in the message, if there is one. They give me a vibe of Adam and Eve. At first, I didn't really consider the Mona Lisa to be anything else than a clue that they were at the Louvre, but seeing them posing in front of it, I'm wondering why this painting is the most famous one in the world as nothing is random here.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I realise where you are going with this is different to my angle. But really we need to stop thinking of these entities as people. They are not people. Instead people are employed to play them, but they, in themselves are not people. They are commodities owned by corporations, and the people who play them are under longterm contracts to produce stuff to sell to us, and for that they receive an income. It might be the claimed income that makes them millionaires, else probably that's just another layer of bullshit.

The George Michael court case spells out exactly how the music industry works. Once you are signed up to a major label, you can't leave other than through death. That's because the stars we see are just glorified muppet characters, and it's the muppet we perceive as the real person, and owns everything, not the people in the skin suit. And as this forum is about pointing out fakes stuff, I feel compelled to point it out.

BBCs-Martin-Bashir-holds-the-Bafta-he-won-for-his-Princess-Diana-foto-PA-scaled.jpg

Martin Bashir had something like a 25 year career on television spanning the UK and America. He won a BAFTA. Every time he either went out in public or appeared in front of a camera, he put on his blackface. All that time he kept the lie going. That previous grab is from a BBC programme when the UK was under lockdown. I don't know if it got through by accident because they were running a skeleton staff and the usual compliance wasn't done on it. But it was aired, then went to the BBC iPlayer, and then all of a sudden some "new" evidence about Diana's death came to light about the interview he did with her in 1995. All to give the BBC an excuse to take the programme down without pointing to the fact they were taking it down because it proved Martin Bashir had been wearing blackface for 25 years.

I don't know if it was a pure accident by Martin Bashir, else he saw exactly what was being pulled with lockdowns and decided he didn't want to be part of it. But we won't see him ever again on television. It went high enough up the food chain to force Prince William into a statement which resulted in anything to do with Martin Bashir being "justifiably" removed...and this likely all to cover the fact Martin Bashir wore blackface.

Also, why do we think the freeman on the land people always seem to be ex-musicians? Because they have signed the contracts, they know how the game works, they have been fleeced by the system.

NAME - Justinian Deception
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just to finish off my little bit, it is interesting listening to videos from Romley Stewart that he did some six years ago. From the knowledge I've gained, I realise, he's secularising everything about God. But in a sense he's still not wrong in the conclusions he makes, but I don't think it's the birth certificate in itself, that is just a physical manifestation. Because he likes definitions, let's look up 'secular'.

secular.jpg

Not connected to spiritual matters, not bound to religious rule, I think these are the two points. If we are Christians, we are bound to religious rule, and Paul, through Romans 13 says we obey civil authorities. At the point civil authorities depart from the teaching of the Holy Book, then we find a voice and we make God's displeasure known. We do this because it will be God who will ultimately reap His vengeance on them if they continue on their path. Christians are told to be in the world, but not of the world. So we don't need to work out the trick these people use, we connect with God through the spirit, and it is this that tells us what is right and what is wrong.

But this is an interesting explanation of the hierarchy, particularly when he splits the Vatican into VAT-I-CAN. Do you see the VAT in that...tribute to Caesar.

Hierarchy - Justinian Deception

roms.png

But getting back to Romley, he goes through the trick of the birth certificate. And he tells us it's about names, and if you forget your own name, then you are surely lost. I think he's right, it is about names, but let's instead spiritualise it. Jesus Christ no longer appears in burning bushes. Why? It's because as from the incarnation, he is a man. And as a man, he can only physically be in one place at one time, and that currently is in heaven. But he can be everywhere through the Holy Spirit, via his church; but he is not seen, it is something that happens within. Likewise, we are here on earth in the flesh, but also, our names are in the Book of Life in heaven. Do you see what happens when someone takes on a name created by a corporation and then acts as if this name is them? They lose their connection to the name in the Book of Life and instead become a monster. They forget who they are and risk being eternally lost. From that, the mechanism Romley states seems a reasonable fit...think about legal fictions and the two names, then read what this verse might be saying from that thought.
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. — Revelation 17:8 KJV

The beast who was and is not...that could be a way of describing a legal entity. And didn't we see, during COVID, all those corporate fiction talking heads told us to "get the vaccine". They wonder after the beast, they are the image of the beast.

One final point; Romley is an ex-musician, and I wanted to put up an interview of another ex-musician who had something very curious happen to him. He says it was about his address, but could it actually been about his name? Anyway, around 20 minutes...

FAK165-Mr. E
https://fakeologist.com/fak165-mr-e/
PotatoFieldsForever

I have not sinned

I'm watching Lost right now because I have never watched it and I liked that scene:

I ask for no forgiveness father for I have not sinned, I have only done what I needed to do to survive. A small boy once asked me if I was a bad man, if I could answer him now I would tell him, that when I was a young boy I killed a man to save my brothers life. I am not sorry for this, I am proud of this. I did not ask for the life that I was given but it was given none the less, and with it I did my best.
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 1 John 1:8
How convenient..

I noticed a sort of Christian programming in that show, for instance, you can have 2 characters having a discussion and one say to the other "You really need to ask for help" and in the next sequence they show a cross or say Jesus Christ. That is a more of a subliminal level. They also treat Christian questions by having "Christian characters" but it is done openly so it doesn't bother me as much since I can consciously evaluate their ideas.
PotatoFieldsForever

We shall break the illusion (The Holy Mountain)

We began in a fairytale and we came to life, but is this life reality? No. It is a film.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(religion)