Things that don't belong anywhere

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Re: Acting Industry ???

Unread post by dirtybenny »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:58 pm I don't know why this channel was recommended to me since I didn't search for anything related to the topic of acting but it peaked my interest. I've verified that it is indeed her official YouTube channel. She has around 1k followers on Instagram and Facebook.

https://www.youtube.com/@ActBold/videos

The videos are well made for such a small channel, it looks like something that could be valuable for someone interested in that industry. However, I find it strange to put that much effort when some of the videos barely make any view and someone clicking on the video is a view even if he doesn't watch the video. Is this human behavior ?
I remain extremely skeptical of these Youtube entities.

viewtopic.php?t=1154

Agree with you about that channel...lots of video cuts, inserts, etc. One of the common elements that I have noticed is they want you to "comment down below". "Like, share, and subscribe".

They push and push to have you interact with their channel. This goes back to Alison McDowell's model of the outside-in robot. As you comment, like, share, and subscribe, the outside-in robot is modelling your digital twin. As I type this reply to your post, it is further building my digital twin.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

It's almost 21:06 on my clock ... It must be the full moon or something
216_2.png
216_1.png
The second one is more of a reach but they usually follow the script
PotatoFieldsForever

Stuck in the script again

Today, I have 3 videos in my feed with the following digits sequence: 9-2-5 (19:25, 19:25 and 9:25 duration time) if I include the variations it's even higher. Strangely ... today the sold on my bank account it's made from these 3 digits. It does not even look like anything to me.

It's funny that the comment that I made in the bible topic was posted at 12:33 and I talked about being free. I swear I did not plan this but I associate the number 123 with freedom for some reason:
123.png
PotatoFieldsForever

Shh Sign

Is there a hand sign that is more infuriating than this one ? It's one thing to have a secret, it's another to shove it in everyone's face. Disgusting behavior. I've never seen anyone spilling the beans about this, there are really too many people involved, that's why I think these people are not regular people. My current theory is that they are NPC, maybe they don't even know what the secret is and it's just the entity programming them who is passing a message.
secret.jpg
Grand Illusion

Celebutards Oath of Silence

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

We see this way too common nowadays. Way to many Celebutards doing this for it to be NPC behavior. Its intentional. There is deep symbolism behind it. The Vow of Silence or Oath of Silence in Secret Societies or Secret Orders

PotatoFieldsForever

Shh Sign

I know what this sign is claimed to be but you can't just trust their testimony. They will tell us the worst thing happened to them, they sold their soul, they witnessed human sacrifice, they are mind controlled slaves, they are possessed by demonic entities..

Personally, I haven't witnessed any of this, I can't build my worldview based on what people who try to fool me said, the same people who were caught lying in the past. It could be true but I have no reason to believe it is.
Exit

Re: Shh Sign

Unread post by Exit »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:08 am I know what this sign is claimed to be but you can't just trust their testimony. They will tell us the worst thing happened to them, they sold their soul, they witnessed human sacrifice, they are mind controlled slaves, they are possessed by demonic entities..

Personally, I haven't witnessed any of this, I can't build my worldview based on what people who try to fool me said, the same people who were caught lying in the past. It could be true but I have no reason to believe it is.

It’s all so very childish isn’t it, monotonous. Photos taken, posed at the start of their ‘career’. Told to look cool and secretive. It will appeal to the upcoming youth for a while. Those youth will probably hit/be guided to a paid new ager and feel they’ve downloaded or are part of, some deep mystery. They’ll think it’s sparkling and magical.
PotatoFieldsForever

I don't want to pollute the other topic so I'm posting here. Yesterday, I noticed a trend of 16 minutes long videos in my sub feed, among them were these two:
1619.png
Then this morning, I see a post about the 1619 project, I've never heard of it and I'm not really interested but the fact that it get mentioned the same day caught my attention.

For me it's beyond people using their favorites numbers, it's stuff that makes you think that reality is scripted.
aSHIFT.

Re: Things that don't belong anywhere

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

I am as always with trends
either ahead or very close to the start
or way behind

in this case the latter. It is a phenomenon not new anymore, but has been over the last years at least. All those Iceberg of X videos on YT
are these on YT and I imagine other platforms

a not-so-covert anymore programming for:

1 - MMCC - Man-Made Climate Change - obvious I think

but now I realized

2 - a One World Order idea - Big Bang Brother Scientism - the new World Religion under One Eye that idea...

cause I want to describe something, but the iceberg idea doesn't satisfy the analogy

an archipelage does, with main attraction islands, and I want to talk about those hidden GEMz, those perfect paradise places tucked away behund the Obfuscation of Superficiality

yet, the Iceberg Idea

makes it seem like everything is part of 1 thing, in essence the most natural Pyramid (the typical Alex Jones style NWO diagrams are triangles (2D), not pyramids (3D), but ok...) we have
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
PotatoFieldsForever

True or Fake ? Video Generating Hate

It's a video showing a young man throwing a shopping cart on a highway in France. The others ones dare him to do it, I'm sure you would have noted the keywords "Coran" and "Allah". The quality of the video is very bad for 2023 and we don't see the aftermath, not that I want to see it but it made me question the whole thing.

I get a video game vibe from it but it could be due to the quality.