9/11 and music

All things 9/11
aSHIFT.

9/11 and music

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

I was looking for an earlier central topic about this combination of music (the Supertramp cover is low hanging fruit, there are more esoteric examples where 9/11 and music are closely related) with the second last big makeover of the Clownworld, 9/11 for most, 9/12 for unmarked me and my ex...

While looking up some of the DJs that take me back to my earliest listen-mix and even playful production of what was then called jungle, later known as drum 'n bass.

One of these names is Adam F, a DJ and producer from Liverpool, England, where most of the jungle hails from.

My Eye am Eye immediately fell on the album title, as it is called exactly like a friend of mine, I definitely will share the music with her. Mixed, as I do things.

but enough about the life here, what caught my Eye even more, when you take into account the more than curious release date, the song titles become quite... eh, meaningful? interesting to interpret ?

The album is a collaboration with various big names in hip hop and diverts from Adam F's typical jungle productions. As described at Wikipedia:
The album moves away from the drum and bass music from Colours (which Adam F described as "a phase"), and instead features hip hop music with almost every song featuring a vocalist.[1] Upon release, the album reached number 44 [the death number!] on the UK Albums Chart.[4, coincidental I guess...]
Adam Fenton is the son of a back in those days famous English performer with the indicative name of Alvin Stardust, while his real name was ...

Bernard William Jewry

and for the ones awake enough to recognise some peerage and other elite family names worked with or married...

a Shelley
a Levy
and a Goddard

daddy Stardust made a song, I could barely listen to that crap, about Buddy Holly reinforcing the plane crash psyop and "The Day The Music Died"...

I listened to the whole Kaos album, including the intermezzos, that are more than interesting, especially

News Flash &
End of Days Interregnum - YT link

other pretty interesting titles in hindsight (the Power of...) as

Smash Sumthin - 1st real song, imo a reference to the towers (reference "horns" in the song could refer to the towers and the satanism of their destruction), the use of the classical dramatic Carmina Burana sample is most probably completely and utterly coincidental.... - YT link
Stand Clear - from the collapse of the towers....
Karma - good lyrics !

the album was released on ... Monday September 10, 2001 !

and maybe I am just seeing ghosts

but what do YOU see in this totally innocent album cover, knowing that curiously interesting of release.... ?

next up, DJ Foreshadow ? :?
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
rachel

Re: 9/11 and music

Unread post by rachel »

Ryan Adams - New York, New York (Official Music Video)
Watch the official music video for "New York, New York" performed by Ryan Adams
Music video by Ryan Adams performing New York, New York. (C) 2001 UMG Recordings, Inc.
Ryan Adams - New York, New York 1.png
Ryan Adams - New York, New York 2.png
napoleon

Re: 9/11 and music

Unread post by napoleon »

song wasn;t offensive ,twins on display all the way through
cheers

i suppose that video was the equivalent of showing theres no
thing up ones sleeves before the trick magician style