Is RFK Jr. Vaccine Damaged?

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Grand Illusion

Is RFK Jr. Vaccine Damaged?

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

RFK Jr. recently explained a neurological disorder he has that effects how his voice sounds. He does sound really terrible. Surprising this would happen to him because of how good RFK (Daddy) was as a speaker before he faked his death in that staged ASSASSination in 1968. So is RFK Jr. vaccine damaged? Bad Karma?

Cognitive Dissident

Re: Is RFK Jr. Vaccine Damaged?

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

This had never occurred to me: a compelling hypothesis, though due diligence vastly widens the scope of your question, to wit:

Try in a mirror to make your face look like any one of theirs: I can't. Psychopaths grin this way, it is well documented: no crow's legs around the eyes is a dead giveaway. Perhaps Trump is not the purported 'anti-Christ' after all - it will instead be his vice president for the 2024 general election, i.e. RFK. The power behind the throne never takes centre-stage. Remember Pence? Creepy AF.
Last edited by Cognitive Dissident on Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

He is hard to listen to.
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Intentionally.
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

I came across a series of videos that supports RFK Jr. has a vaccine damaged voice. The injury is real.

Here RFK Jr. speculates that a flu vaccine he took messed up his voice because he says one of the side effects on the Flu Vaccine inserts that he read lists his voice disorder spasmodic dysphonia. To me that's the smoking gun RFK Jr. is vax injured

More recently RFK Jr. spoke to DJ Vlad about his voice disorder and talked again how it's a neurological disorder where his brain is confused and makes his vocal cords tight. Where do we read or hear about neurological trouble? From vaccines? Mercury/Thimerosal settling in the brain causing major damage

Just to touch on why I said this could be Bad Karma for RFK Jr. Because you got these elites doing evil, with RFK Jr. lying about his Dad faking his death but yet the RFK Juniors or Ronald Regans (Alzheimer's) are not on top of their own nefarious shit that those at the top with them are pushing like poisonous vaccines. RFK Jr. didn't realize vaccines were bad and fallout that comes with them. You would think someone in his elite position would be hipped to vaccine injury from people in his circle. Instead RFK Jr. gets a vax injury because he got duped into taking the Flu vaccine. I don't think the witch doctors vaccine makers intended for an elite like RFK Jr. to get an injury from the vax but he did and it just goes to show these guys don't communicate with each other enough to avoid the bad that is intended for herd.