The long-running Antarctic hoax

xileffilex

The long-running Antarctic hoax

Unread post by xileffilex »

Let's ignore all those recent, unrealistic races across Antarctica. The 100 year old expeditions to the South Pole were hoaxes to keep the printing presses rolling and the masses amused [cf the iSS]

Wicked History : Race To The South Pole from QNFee

Is the Amundsen-Scott South Pole research station actually at the "South Pole"? We must trust the psientists...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amundsen% ... le_Station
Samson79

Re: The long-running Antarctic hoax

Unread post by Samson79 »

How do we or how could we know there is even a south pole?
Ian

Unread post by Ian »

Samson79 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:25 pm How do we or how could we know there is even a south pole?
I did take a tourist voyage to antarctica around 1995 from Ushuia and back, and that experience has served me well for these days of internet research. I remember feeling a strange sense of foreboding sometimes. I came back with questions. There was a German influence both in Argentina and at some of the stops we made, which only made sense far later. The crossing was like nothing I had experienced before, somehow unearthly. Interesting subjective experiences. If I were to repeat, https://adventuresmithexplorations.com/ ... ntarctica/ would be fascinating! Start in Ushiah, end in NZ!

More recently 6 years of intense amateur astronomy with high end equipment and cameras where I observed (and eventually questioned) the moon quite a lot.

There are only two researchers I know about that are taking on the puzzle of the South Pole. Both see the world as bigger than we are told, via the theory that the moon is a reflection of the earth. Both regard Antarctica as an encircling ring or boundary on a plane. "Vibes of Cosmos" on youtube sees the moon as reflection map with the world map comprising around 1/3 of the actual size. Godgevlamste was on youtube for a few years postulating "Crater Earth" that the moon was a reflection map with the Earth we know being just one of the small craters on the moon. Making the "Earth" absolutely huge. His channel got taken down but he now can be found on rumble. https://rumble.com/user/Godgevlamste
I've never found any dialogue on any forums that discusses/compares these two schools of thought.
Ian

Unread post by Ian »

I should say that both theories say the world is bigger than we are told and I believe that to be true. However, I lean more towards Godgevlamste for various reasons ( such as my experiences with ET and ET tech; and meeting various people). He says the "Mappa Mundi" is the true map. There has been quite a lot of research done on this already.
https://stolenhistory.org/articles/what ... #post-3636
xileffilex

Samson79 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:25 pm How do we or how could we know there is even a south pole?
Indeed. I have written "South Pole" [sic] above.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Ian wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:08 pm
I did take a tourist voyage to antarctica around 1995 from Ushuia and back, and that experience has served me well for these days of internet research. I remember feeling a strange sense of foreboding sometimes. I came back with questions. There was a German influence both in Argentina and at some of the stops we made, which only made sense far later. The crossing was like nothing I had experienced before, somehow unearthly. Interesting subjective experiences. If I were to repeat, https://adventuresmithexplorations.com/ ... ntarctica/ would be fascinating! Start in Ushiah, end in NZ!
yess, Argentina not only is the second-most jewish country of the Americas, it also has a long running history with Germans.

The ski town San Carlos de Bariloche, where Dolfy H and many many of his Nazionist buddies went after WWII was founded even by Germans. It is a totally open secret in northern Patagonia that Hitler etc. lived there.

Have you been to Bariloche in your trip?

Ian wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:08 pm More recently 6 years of intense amateur astronomy with high end equipment and cameras where I observed (and eventually questioned) the moon quite a lot.

There are only two researchers I know about that are taking on the puzzle of the South Pole. Both see the world as bigger than we are told, via the theory that the moon is a reflection of the earth. Both regard Antarctica as an encircling ring or boundary on a plane. "Vibes of Cosmos" on youtube sees the moon as reflection map with the world map comprising around 1/3 of the actual size. Godgevlamste was on youtube for a few years postulating "Crater Earth" that the moon was a reflection map with the Earth we know being just one of the small craters on the moon. Making the "Earth" absolutely huge. His channel got taken down but he now can be found on rumble. https://rumble.com/user/Godgevlamste
I've never found any dialogue on any forums that discusses/compares these two schools of thought.
I find "schools" (which aiducational effort is undertaken) and "thought" a bit exaggerated for the most outlandish carny crap those YouTubers throw out.

I mean this idea (NOT a theory, merely a hypothesis) of "the Moon is a reflection of Earth", I mean HOW is that supposed to work, what is "reflecting" the Earth and how come when you look at the Moon, especially through a telescope, you recognize the harsh, rigid, black and white clearly pointing to a solid object Moon even better.

Looking through a telescope is what all Flat Smurfers and other Gaia Shapeshifters should do, just as visiting the southern hemisphere, where you have observed the skies debunking the indoctrinated nonsense of a Flat (or Concave) Earth.

Also, the more outlandsh the "alternative" (most of those carnies I see as part of the same narrative writing team, the Eric Dubay shills of this convex Earth...) """"explanation"""", the more conspies seem to fall for it.

"the moon is a hologram", "the moon is a reflection of earth" - really, how is that produced, what are the mechanisms you propose for this idea - crickets, or just bare antigeophysical nonsense armwaiving, bullying critical thinkers away, the whole shebang.

Fakeology should be about

finding out what we can establish with our own observations - verifiability

not about just embracing a new (nonsensical) narrative because you reject another narrative.

Gaia needs no narratives.

She speaks for herself.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Ian

Unread post by Ian »

The interesting thing is it was years of my own observations that established flat earth in my mind. Of course in the heavily protected spherical model absolutely no room for idea of plasma moon. Just one bit of nonsense following on top of another.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Ian wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:49 am The interesting thing is it was years of my own observations that established flat earth in my mind. Of course in the heavily protected spherical model absolutely no room for idea of plasma moon. Just one bit of nonsense following on top of another.
That is interesting because

A - Flat Earth is a psyop concocted in the last 9 years, meaning that most of your life you have not seen the Earth as Flat, which observation in particular has led you do such assumption?
B - from the youngest age we have asked our parents "mama, papa, where do the Sun and the Moon go", which would be answered "behind the horizon" (proving curvature), and that satisfactory explanation always has stuck with us. Apparently in your case UNTIL you saw the Earth as Flat, which cannot describe the phenomena we see everyday with our very own eyes (moonrises and -sets and sunsets and sunrises).
C - you of all people had the best chance to observe the southern skies and thus southern celestial pole. If you are originally not from the southern hemisphere, it also means you have observed BOTH celestial poles in your life.

The existence of 2 celestial poles already debunks the idea that the Earth could be flat.

So again interesting to hear which observations (and even "years of them") would make you believe you live on a flat plane....
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
xileffilex

Just in time for Christmas and the New Year....
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... ily-health

Omar Di Felice is going again for the coast to coast Antarctica crossing having abandoned last year after 100km - but he's getting sponsorship.
Nov 4 2023
To make history, Di Felice will need to cover 2,000km of treacherous terrain, heading from westAntarctica to the south pole and then onwards to Leverett glacier
suuuuure
In 2013, Maria Leijerstam became the first person to cycle from Antarctic coast to the south pole, a distance of more than 600km. The following year, Juan Menéndez Granados and Daniel Burton each separately rode the 1,250km from the coast to the pole. But no one has yet managed the coast-to-coast crossing.
of course they did...
In addition to his expeditions, Di Felice is a climate activist *** through a project called Bike to 1.5C project. In 2021 he rode his bicycle from Milan to Scotland to attend Cop26 in Glasgow. “The bicycle is the best vehicle to tell the story of climate change and raise awareness about reducing our carbon footprint,” he told the Guardian last year.

This time around, Di Felice has been liaising with Italian researchers who will be based in Antarctica while he is cycling through it. He says that he is experiencing climate change first-hand in Antarctica
*** of course he is. and he reckons Antarctica has visibly melted more since last year lol!
An excellent combination of hoaxes.

Apparently he set off on November 21. No dot tracking.... No further updates so far. We'll find out in 65 or 67 days' time. [or perhaps 66 days]
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

nearly as absurd as everest,i dont think i could ride a bike carrying 66 tins of beans ,and dont these adventurers need 3 times the amount of fats and carbs ,tobacco would fill a tesco bag on my handlebars ,imagine my lighter broke ,i can roll up in the wind though

xulk leaves gaps for us to add to

great post