truman show

What do you want to see on fakeologist.com? What's wrong with the site? What's right?
Samson79

Re: truman show

Unread post by Samson79 »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:50 am A video about scripted reality:
The guy in this video pretty much speaks exactly how I feel at this moment in time, I just wish he would focus more on the bible, quiet reading (not so much study but get familiar with focusing on which parts are written to convey the Creator's message and be able to seperate that or distinguish between that and the message wrote down for Satan).
The creator tells the reader, gives the reader instructions on how and why.

It is almost as if he simply needs to be in the company of a truely likeminded individual who can go through the parts he does not understand, he seems close to truth but just lacks a genuine guide to point him in a specific direction where he can read and come to his own realization..ie encouragement is all he is lacking, he could of read how to pray for encouragement and garuantee he recieved it, just like I did, his questioning is a natural way marker to finding truth, he sounds like me only a few years ago, but isolated and easily discouraged (God commands you don't become discouraged) so he just needs to keep going or just reach out to someone who has had the same doubts and questions about God but was not somehow distracted by religion (especially Christianity....he rightly worked out is complete bs) but I am willing to wager he has no idea how to "discern" from the bible, like I didn't for years, but I perservered enough to reach that point and felt like I could help him, I found there are 2 Christs in the bible, Christ and anti-Christ, both Christs, Christianity is a counterfeit created by a anti-Christ and anyone can find proof as God allows his testimony and account so we can be deemed worthy and "discern" the works of the anti-Christ and Christ the Messiah.
The anti-christ has his own books in the bible, he calls himself Lord also....
Sounds like he gave up wanting to know.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

so truman as a child

how could he be in a school as a child with kids that were aware of the show ,he couldn't the children would spill the beans /

ergo the children in that town are as educated in the facsimile of the real world as truman is, truman show is a fantastic film

reality is a tad different
napoleon

so in order to wake truman up his mate napoleon wilson would have to show truman the entire town all agree to ignore one specific item of eveidence,embarrassingly sometimes ,sometimes just sad
jenga
napoleon

i took you to meet oz cosmicly,masonicly,psinematically ,shown ya the yellow brick road from wiki to official 911 images ,most of you boys got three years to leave dodge and some needed moving buddies ,others just realised they were dupes ,i forgive all

i set the path
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

but I am willing to wager he has no idea how to "discern" from the bible, like I didn't for years, but I perservered enough to reach that point and felt like I could help him, I found there are 2 Christs in the bible, Christ and anti-Christ, both Christs, Christianity is a counterfeit created by a anti-Christ and anyone can find proof as God allows his testimony and account so we can be deemed worthy and "discern" the works of the anti-Christ and Christ the Messiah.
The anti-christ has his own books in the bible, he calls himself Lord also....
Sounds like he gave up wanting to know.
A lot of people have that mentality: "My interpretation of the Bible is the correct one"

Something that is true remains true regardless of who said it. The Bible IMO has to be a mix of truth and lies so I agree with you on some level, it's similar to an occult book having blinds to conceal the true meaning from the profane. The ability to discern the good from the bad is probably something that is expected of us.

The guy has a video where he explains that Christ already returned, I'm not sure how someone who attained his conclusions on the nature of our reality can at the same time make that video.

If most people were NPC's ( or God in disguise), it would explain a lot of things about our world and it would be very similar to the Truman show if all the actors are controlled/programmed by God.
napoleon

so in order to limit trumans output ,his input must be massively reduced compared to that of the outside world,

so what rules would the actors have to adhere to

so sports talk ,outside teams ,someone would have a truman show jumper on in a crowd ,so t,v being transmitted in is a nono,even though his chick was a cheerleader ?

its not perfect film but its a great example of controlled environment, and as i say it lends it's self perfectly to the plethora of platforms with masons agents psientists put in place in institutions wether that be scientology hq ,unis im thinking physics virology and climate change , discords or blogs ,

so limiting the input controls the output ,i doit some of my videos get reduced by 90 percent just be easier to follow,

anyway back to truman ,i want you clever girls to tell me what needed censoring or cutting out completely from truman ,if its music give an example same goes for any other
napoleon

one thing that did stand out was the lights in the sky the stars ,without heading down any sirius avenues ,they would have to sensor trumans knowledge of the celestial sphere also ,.

and theres always that cult angle where truman would be a target for an assassin or someone out to make a name for themselves,someone would punch truman miniumum,carey is annoying
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

napoleon wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:02 pm anyway back to truman ,i want you clever girls to tell me what needed censoring or cutting out completely from truman ,if its music give an example same goes for any other
I don't get what you mean, in the film?
napoleon

we are led to believe that truman grew up in a town where he was the only one not in on the story ,but we see him the classroom with other children

the logistics involved in that scene alone mind boggling ,what it would take ,to keep teenagers mouths shut

or were they too unaware of the boundaries ,they couldnt have had kids from the outside world as truman is famous
you'd need a massive city surrounded with hundreds of miles of land,
napoleon

truman show is fanciful and falls apart upon inspection,like communism

or houseclownism ,go along to get along ,erm your an oldy like me
communitarianism

anyway i got another question ,so nukes fake ergo crisees are too ,but a nuke crisis is a fantastic way of weeding out the non actor politicians ,so good strategic move by all them clever apes that run america ,right brings us to 911 and we got the entire pathetic truth community wanting to settle on it's the government and fake so don't worry

is that because they are all scared or just don't wanna get fired from shilling?