The Sun and Moon

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: The Sun and Moon

Unread post by napoleon »

check out st germaines sci fi ,he was the fellow they called professor on declaration signing night ,the chap that blew into oz and gave that stirring speech akin to the rainbow revelation ,aswell as designing the flag and other bits it looks like he is the inspiration for the psilly space travel too
the ruby rosicrucians love making up mythical figures ,or giving them abilities beyond that of gullible apes ,
american truthers are wack.

wack!
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Another take on the Masonic Black Sun explanation of the Moon phases.

Black Sun and Moon Phases Explanation
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's pointed out, on a earth model where the North and South are exactly the same dimensions, we would expect the top and bottom parts of the 8 to be the same dimensions.

AaiUUG0.jpeg

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap091220.html
Tutulemma: Solar Eclipse Analemma, Turkey during 2005
Tutulemma: Solar Eclipse Analemma, Turkey during 2005

Explanation: If you went outside at exactly the same time every day and took a picture that included the Sun, how would the Sun appear to move? With great planning and effort, such a series of images can be taken. The figure-8 path the Sun follows over the course of a year is called an analemma. This coming Tuesday, the Winter Solstice day in Earth's northern hemisphere, the Sun will be at the bottom of the analemma. Analemmas created from different latitudes would appear at least slightly different, as well as analemmas created at a different time each day. With even greater planning and effort, the series can include a total eclipse of the Sun as one of the images. Pictured is such a total solar eclipse analemma or Tutulemma - a term coined by the photographers based on the Turkish word for eclipse. The composite image sequence was recorded from Turkey starting in 2005. The base image for the sequence is from the total phase of a solar eclipse as viewed from Side, Turkey on 2006 March 29. Venus was also visible during totality, toward the lower right.
https://earthsky.org/todays-image/today ... emma-2013/
Analemma at 7 a.m. in Kumagaya, Saitama, Japan during 2013
Analemma at 7 a.m. in Kumagaya, Saitama, Japan during 2013

Masayuki Shiraishi in Japan recorded the sun’s position in the sky throughout 2013. He took these photos at the same time every day (7 a.m.). The figure-8 path that resulted is called an analemma. Shiraishi wrote:

This photo contains the sun images from Jan. 18 to Dec. 22, that is, all the sun images are only in 2013.

Analemma photography requires an astronomical precision alignment, so I used a triple alignment; fixing the mount to the mark on window bar, a rough alignment of the field of view using 2 corner points in the camera view, and a precise alignment of the images using ridge lines of 2 buildings with rotation by 0.01 degrees and magnification by 0.1% on Photoshop. (Each sun image with ND was taken sequentially with the scene without ND and overlaid for the third alignment)

Nikon COOLPIX P510 digital camera;
ISO 100, F3.0, 1/4s to 1/30s exposure, f=24mm, ND 100000 for the sun, taken at 7:00 am using a radio-clock.
ISO 100, F3.0, 1/2000s exposure, f=24mm for the scene to building alignment (not used in the final image).
ISO 100, F8.3, 1/400s exposure, f=24mm for the background of analemma, taken on Jan. 19, 2013.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

The Sun (aka Ra) is a mystery, and once you discard the planetary, material reality of space - we are left with electromagnetic energy.
-
As humans we are like fish in the ocean trying to define what water is. No doubt the absence of any form of the Earth gives us a form of vertigo as we are left with a medium (Earth) that we cannot see any end to.
-
It is here that many theories seems to invent shape for the convenience of containment - making the topographic flatness of Earth into a circle or a square, whereas we really have no good reason to give Earth a shape without knowing any of its borders.
-
Making Earth limitless is the same mistake in my opinion, as we only know that the scale is unknown for us as humans for the time being. The shape of the heavens suffers the same approximations as theories about its constitution are made from an opinion of shape pertaining to Earth.
-
There is no shape to Earth or the Sky that we know of, and the primary idea of making Earth a globe is the elegance of making an enormous, unknown expanse into a closed, contained unit as a sphere. Lol - and at first they made the Globe without the Americas and it worked just as well...
-
Martin Behaim's "Erdapfel" Globe from 1490/1492
-
The "above as below" of ancient times most likely originates in the heavenly waters mirroring the ocean below - which sounds an awful lot like a primitive explanation of the origin of rain - not likely to be have understood well or deliberately used as a primitive reference for the great unlearned masses unable to understand the complex hydrological cycle of Earth.
-
Just as explained in the opening video of this thread, the gasses in the sky are layered after density with no form other that their material properties.
At 4:48 (m:ss) in Rachel's opening post video
" Remember, the only thing that curves is electro-magnetism - which has laws. Water doesn't curve and the Earth doesn't curve either, so,,, "
-
Well, why would there be a curved, material dome then ? The material-dense biblical dome sounds just as illogical as the earth being curved or confined within a circular Ice Wall...
-
Just as there are no rocks flying in space, nor should there be any other material denser than gasses above us.
napoleon

" Remember, the only thing that curves is electro-magnetism - which has laws. Water doesn't curve and the Earth doesn't curve either, so,,, "

i like that approach
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

This thread and the discussion around the Sun allows for many plausible theories.
-
Especially the immaterial, electrical nature of what manifest as "planets" and stars with their respicive orbits is intriguing - as the analemma and now tutulemma show.
" In the Northern Hemisphere, the Analemma curve has the broader loop at the bottom. This is opposite in the Southern Hemisphere, where the broader loop is on the top of the curve. " Time and Date
-
Analemma Buenos Aires 34.6" S
-
Analemma Hong Kong 22.3" N
-
Seems like there is something different about the path of the Sun in the North versus South which is interesting - on a Globe one would expect an equal pattern North & South.
-
As to the "black" sun located underneath Earth mentioned in earlier posts, it requires us to have an Earth "disc" of sorts floating... in a vacuum?
-
These type of catchy but hard-to-believe theories seems to have very sketchy ideas about the Earth as a construct, and we have to assume knowledge of not only what is above - which we can see - but also what is below - which we cannot see...
-
The linguistics of the Sun are really evocative of some type of family relationship with other "planets" or forces. Which makes the "black sheep" of the family a seductive metaphor - just like the second Sun etc.
-
And the path of the Analemma of course clearly illustrates that the Sun's orbit isn't regular - if its even circular at all.
napoleon

keep them observations coming you lot ,this stil the most intriguing thing to me ,eye love it

great to see you unreal,missed you buddy
Lyrics
In my eyes
Indisposed
In disguises no one knows
Hides the face
Lies the snake
And the sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat
Summer stench
Neath the black, the sky looks dead
Call my name
Through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again
Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain?
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come
Won't you come
Stuttering
Cold and damp
Steal the warm wind, tired friend
Times are gone
For honest men
Sometimes, far too long for snakes
In my shoes
Walking sleep
In my youth, I pray to keep
Heaven send
Hell away
No one sings like you anymore
Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain?
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come
Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain?
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come (Black hole sun, black hole sun)
Won't you come? (Black hole sun, black hole sun)
Hang my head
Drown my fear
Till you all just disappear
Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain?
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come
Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain?
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come
Won't you come
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is the book I mentioned in Mary - God save the Queen, published 1849 about photography.

THE HISTORY AND PRACTICE OF THE ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY;
OR THE PRODUCTION OF PICTURES THROUGH THE AGENCY OF LIGHT.
https://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/16 ... tml#chap11

I was going to put it in that thread, but re-reading some of it, I came across this interesting quote.
It was first imagined that under the brilliant sun and clear skies of the south, photographic pictures would be produced with much greater quickness than they could be in the atmosphere of Paris. It is found, however, that a much longer time is required. Even in the clear and beautiful light of the higher Alps, it has been proved that the production of the photographic picture requires many minutes more, even with the most sensitive preparations, than it does in London. It has also been found that under the brilliant light of Mexico, twenty minutes, and half an hour, are required to produce effects which in England would occupy but a minute; and travellers engaged in copying the antiquities of Yucatan have on several occasions abandoned the use of the photographic camera, and taken to their sketch books. Dr. Draper* has observed a similar difference between the chemical action of light in New York and Virginia. This can be only explained by the supposition that the intensity of the light and heat of these climes interferes with the action of the ENERGIC rays on those sensitive preparations which are employed.

* I would here take occasion to remark that our country man, Dr. Draper, is very frequently quoted by Mr. Hunt in his "Researches."
napoleon

lots in the first 20 mins ,ill pop it here ,im watching]listening to it now .courtesy of bettery79 in the telegram
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In looking for QNFee's original video referenced, I see he did a response video yesterday. The map he created off the Gleason is rather impressive.

True Earth Map Wars Round Vs Square