The Sun and Moon

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
rachel

The Sun and Moon

Unread post by rachel »

Sun is electric magnetic at 5,500 km, of Helium, 51 km diameter, created by Black Sun in the Dome

The Sun is an electric magnetic phenomenon created by the Black Sun in the Dome above Moon Map Earth.
ScreenShot-VideoID-2HzgumX1d40-TimeS-175.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-2HzgumX1d40-TimeS-245.png
rachel

Re: The Sun and Moon

Unread post by rachel »

Phenomenon Sun

• Sun is an electromagnetic phenomenon and happens in a semi-aetherial field above , at around 5500 Km altitude.
  • Its diameter is 51 Km.
  • It is made from fluorescence and phosphorised Helium (He).
  • It is the pilot source of electromagnetic energy , giving it to the other inert gases below (Ne, Ar, Kr, Xe, Rd) , charging them.
  • These charged gasses are responsible for the colors of the daylight.
  • Cosmic electromagnetic energy comes from below (Black Sun) and hits the inner side of our toroidal field.
  • There is a prismatic refraction of this cosmic energy there, that separates it to (+) and (-), creating the Sun and the Moon at two moving spots with shape like lenses below where they are focusing.

Daylight Hunt
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

great videos ! chuck
i really enjoyed them ,for some reason i have a hanckering to throw on the lion king x lol top videos and post ........
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I don't trust Divergent, he mixes truth with bs. Do you think it's a coincidence that the video time (on Youtube not on the forum) is this:
divergent.png
When in the title he tells you that the Sun is at 5,500 km altitude and it has 51 km diameter.
vibe_of_cosmos.png
First time, I heard there was allegedly a black sun at the center of the Earth was in this video:

I doubt a mason would reveal something useful maybe they do at some level but it's always mixed with bs.

To be honest, I'm not even sure these people are not AI from the "Matrix" maybe they are made of flesh and bones but there is always something wrong with them.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:37 am I don't trust Divergent, he mixes truth with bs. Do you think it's a coincidence that the video time (on Youtube not on the forum) is this:
I get what you mean. When I post things up, generally it's parts of the video I find intriguing. I'm personally not at all fussed with the Swiss cheese idea of where we live (his newer videos), it reminds me too much of the Clangers.

I was just watching a few episodes, the brainwashing is untrue. Quick get back down the crater!

clanger1.png
clanger1.png (57.25 KiB) Viewed 2427 times

Who knew the New York featured in the Clangers?

clangers2.png
clangers2.png (73.35 KiB) Viewed 2427 times
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Is @rachel or anyone else here open to the idea that the Sun and Moon are really spirits in the sky? Maybe even all of the heavenly bodies are spirits?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 20.31.09.png

Is it a black sun or a black mirror?

magic-mirror.gif
magic-mirror.gif (2.23 MiB) Viewed 2398 times

A11-9.png

It is a face in a mirror. Fancy that.

face-in-the-glass.png
face-in-the-glass.png (39.16 KiB) Viewed 2398 times
688461380f5265a631da122e85d8c960-1105235396.jpg

I think you'll like that one @napoleon, I see it tying into Return to Oz. I'll have to rewatch this, Mark Cocking skips over some fascinating stuff. He's a Druid.

The People Vs The Banks The LAST BATTLE

Also, notice the feet, one on the land one on the sea. I'm at the point now where I can recognising in some pictures, the Bible passages the imagery is taken from.

REVELATION 10
And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

Interestingly enough, within the Baha'i related posts is the claim that the little book refers to the Kitáb-i-Aqdas, the Magna Carta to the New World Order.

What is Magic?
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

What I've seen referenced on the other hand is a black mountain at the center of the Earth, a BlackRock
paramount.png
north_vpn.png
This one is emerald but it's the color associated with the aurora borealis found in the north
emerald_city.jpg
In Under the Dome, there is a black egg located at the center.

I remember seeing this video:
napoleon

US ‘plans to attack seven Muslim states’

Clark criticises the plan to attack the
seven !!!!!!!
states, saying it targeted the wrong countries, ignored the “real sources of terrorists”, and failed to achieve “the greater force of international law” that would bring wider global support.

“There was no evidence of Iraqi sponsorship of 9/11 whatsoever”

General Wesley Clark

He also condemns George Bush’s notorious Axis of Evil speech made during his 2002 State of the Union address. “There were no obvious connections between Iraq, Iran, and North Korea,” says Clark.

There is a great deal of information out there on Building 7 as well, including it essentially being an occult-Masonic construct (Salomon building anyone?). It's 47 stories and trapezoidal shape can attest to that (the 47th Problem of Euclid, also known as the Pythagorean Theorem, "represents a perfect symbol of Freemasonry"). guess who found solo-mans temple with the keys in it?
wisdom of the rosicrucian mirror
From The Book of Lies: "7, the septenary; 11, the magical number; 77, the manifestation, therefore, of the septenary. Through matter, because 77 is written in Hebrew Ayin Zayin (OZ),
7 = oz

we can't even get the frauds out of the audiochat to read the blog ,by the way
napoleon

and blue glass is bullshit ,it's vitriol of venus ,another supposed clue to follow ,ahaahahahaha