And just to reconfirm Russia is still 100% part of the Bollocks

rachel

And just to reconfirm Russia is still 100% part of the Bollocks

Unread post by rachel »

Six hours ago..
Despite waging war in Ukraine, Russia's president Vladimir Putin doesn't want to be left out of the latest space race.
For the first time in almost half a century, Russia has launched a lunar mission in the hope of building a base together with China on the south pole of the moon.
It’s a goal which the United States and Europe are very much chasing too.
As I keep pointing out..
rachel wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:56 pm As I've mentioned before, the four founding countries of the United Nations were China, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Therefore are the governments of China and Russia the enemies of the British and U.S. governments, or are they their partners? What does COVID tell us? Weren't they all in LOCKSTEP with the vaccines, mandates, lockdowns? And isn't the World Health Organisation and the Pandemic Preparedness Treaty just the end result of that 1945 partnership?
rachel

Re: And just to reconfirm Russia is still 100% part of the Bollocks

Unread post by rachel »

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE...

Russian Moon Rocket 2023
russia-2.gif
russia-2.gif (3.45 MiB) Viewed 3256 times
Mercury-Atlas 6, February 20, 1962
first-rocket.gif
first-rocket.gif (2.26 MiB) Viewed 3256 times
Thunderbird 1
thunderbird1.gif
thunderbird1.gif (516.35 KiB) Viewed 3256 times
NotShocked

Unread post by NotShocked »

I find it strange that countries argue about everything except space, COVID and Antarctica. Maybe they will find a cure for COVID at the South Pole of earth or the moon. Time will tell, I guess.
NotShocked

Unread post by NotShocked »

rachel wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:57 pm

Six hours ago..
Despite waging war in Ukraine, Russia's president Vladimir Putin doesn't want to be left out of the latest space race.
For the first time in almost half a century, Russia has launched a lunar mission in the hope of building a base together with China on the south pole of the moon.
It’s a goal which the United States and Europe are very much chasing too.
As I keep pointing out..
rachel wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:56 pm As I've mentioned before, the four founding countries of the United Nations were China, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Therefore are the governments of China and Russia the enemies of the British and U.S. governments, or are they their partners? What does COVID tell us? Weren't they all in LOCKSTEP with the vaccines, mandates, lockdowns? And isn't the World Health Organisation and the Pandemic Preparedness Treaty just the end result of that 1945 partnership?
It’s all political theater!
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

its fantasy
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Will this new breakthrough mission from Puppet Putin's Theater this time bring home

NEW
UNIQUE
EXTRATERRESTRIAL

minerals

for us eager geologists to study to death

instead of the till now 378.28 kg of "moon" rocks (Apollo only) that

DID NOT

do that what would be the only

seleno

LOGICAL

thing:

if the narrative is

"the Moon has had a 4.5 billion year own history, after pre-Earth Theia was hit by the pre.Moon..."

meaning

4,500,000,000 years of

unique astrophysical radiational erosional impactional whatever geology

overprinting the alleged (all model of course) 700,000,000 years of "geologically dead" time, so the youngest endolunar lithologies are already older than the official timeline of the Cambrian Explosion, "the booming of early life on Earth"....

but no

just some synthetically producable or "later" also found on Earth minerals

Armalcolite is one, nice you got a mineral named after you, ARMstrong Buzz ALdrin and Mikey "no mikey no" COLlins, but it didn't come from the Moon, just like you guys didn't go there, so it fits.... in a way...

=========

for comparison:

just Mount Vesuvius alone

is the Type Locality for

44 (NICE) minerals...

https://www.mindat.org/loc-145740.html

meaning 44 minerals were first described from there

you can take anything

the Pilbara in NW Australia
the Sperrgebiet (named for a reason !) in Namibia

or just any location with a rich mineralogy

nobody has been there (analogy for the Moon and all mission locations were new)

and you find

NO new minerals

that doesn't exist

ever

you don't need to be a geologist

imagine you are the first human landing on a beach in Hawaii

and thus the only one seeing the unique volcanic sand with olivines and other crystals

it's hard and simple:

THEIR claim is :

Hardest evidence - rocks and "regolith" from Ze Moon

so that is discarded by the simplest natural principle:

nothing geologically new from the Moon means you cannot have gotten those samples from the Moon

Period.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

This is the core.

Partners.

China, North-Korea, Iran, Russia, US, India.

I tend to look at foreign papers a lot (quite easy with Google Translate) fun to read the Iranian on North Korean papers.

https://www.w3newspapers.com/iran/
https://www.hamshahrionline.ir

https://www.w3newspapers.com/north-korea/
http://www.rodong.rep.kp/en/

What you notice (try yourself) a lot of the communication is the same. It a literal copy. Just the content is a bit different.

North Korea say they developed a 80HP tractor, US say they developed a 2nm chip.
We see images of the leaders in "parliament" or shaking hands with foreign leaders.

The western propaganda looks a bit more refined, but it has all the same contents (even themes like climate and covid)

There is this mediacracy. A narrative is built. An enemy. A hero. A leader. An opposition. A dangerous disease.

We tend to look at the world in ideologicies (whatever that may be)

But the type of rule is most interesting, and it's everywhere the same.

Even by the borders of the countries. (which are defined globally)

I think the real dissent can only be there on a very individual or communal level.
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

And we might need to define partnership.

It doesn't mean they are friends who sit on the same beach to hang out (although many are)

It means mutually beneficial relationships.

The US LOVES Khomeini of Iran, LOVES Kim Jong Un of North Korea.

All benefit. The play an antagonistic role in the global theater and are well rewarded and protected for it.

If they would be "disliked" they would be dead. They play their role, and for their role they get the absolute rule over a country,.

Sometimes it goes wrong and "leaders" go beyond their role they are allowed to play. Then the leaders are executed:

Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi were not playing their role well enough, and were executed, I personally like Slobodan Milošević a lot, it's incredible to see his speeches in the The Hague justice court, it's to me clear he was not willing to play the game, and he was killed ofcourse.

I see Adolf Htler in a similar line, he went a bit too far for the global order so he had to be taken down.

All these states has things in common, ever increasing control, ever increasing tax, ever increasing regulations, ever increasing indoctrination (school), ever increasing globalism, ever increasing inequality of elite vs plebs, ever increasing feeling of uselessness of the population.

It's a global, extremely functional program of control.

Anyhow what the main indicator?

I think the fact they live.

"Jong Un" and "Khomeini" would be dead if the global powers wouldn't like them.

It's just show for the paupers.
Sunshineuk

Unread post by Sunshineuk »