Maui Fires - Burn it Down...Build Back Better.

Integrated Capstone Events - ICE - are where fusion centers/merged law enforcement come together to conduct a DHS led event - and portray it as real.
rachel

Maui Fires - Burn it Down...Build Back Better.

Unread post by rachel »

I thought I'd create a new thread to dump info, not sure active shooter thread fits, but as we have Las Vegas Shooting connection, I'll keep it here.

rachel

Re: Maui Fires - Burn it Down...Build Back Better.

Unread post by rachel »

This shared by a Kathy J Forti

F3XspMibUAE_-Xk.jpg
F3XspMjaIAAjR6e.jpg
F3XspMlbgAAhon-.jpg

I hear other people circulating stories of Judy Wood energy beams.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I wonder who owns that property?

F3tRDPBXIAAlQ2J.jpg

I like this comment. In your face.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just for the record in case the tweet goes away.

F3fq-2hacAAXW2a.jpg
F3fq-VpagAA0CTJ.jpg
F3fq-hxaAAASc4R.jpg
F3fq-rKaIAIx-ES.jpg
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

The Climate crisis sure makes questioning natural events* rather hard - but these Maui fires might be too blatantly planned for the Alt truthers to look the other way. The planned nature of "wild" fires needs no new technology though, its an old and primitive tool used for a VERY long time.
-
Making war on humaity through "natural phenomena" sure seems like a growing military entreprise very capable of replacing the wars of old with crisis of the new.

* questioning valcano's back in the dayse of the 2019 White Island eruption was hard, despite the very interest of the Elite to create a fantasy, leathal nature - ie dinosaurs, wildfires, tsunamis, volcanos and whatnot
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I agree, the 2019 White Island eruption absolutely sprung to mind. And it's the same MO, close down tourism, devastate the native population so they go out of business, purchase the land off them and kick them off.

https://www.newzealand.com/uk/whakaari-white-island/
Whakaari/White Island
Whakaari / White Island is one of New Zealand’s most active volcanos, situated 48km off the coast of Whakatane in the North Island.

In December of 2019 a volcanic eruption occurred at Whakaari / White Island.

To ensure the safety of locals and visitors there are currently no boat tours to, or helicopter flights that land on the island.

While visitors cannot set foot on the Whakaari / White Island, scenic flights are still available.

It amazes me how many people are happy to go along with a bullshit narrative that will have a detrimental effect on themselves and their children in the not so distant future.

And apparently people who have had their properties in Maui burned down, with no means to rebuild, are being offered money for their land.

Oprah Winfrey Has Been Buying Up Land in Maui Like Crazy
  • 520-acre plot for $3.89 million (2023)
  • 330 acres for $2.47 million (2023)
  • Two 10-acre swaths of land for $100,000 each (2022)
IN THE LAST FEW YEARS SHE HAS GONE FROM ABOUT 100 ACRES OF LAND IN MAUI TO OVER 1000 ACRES!

Then All of A Sudden Out of Nowhere A Fire Comes And Destroys Many Homes Near Her But Her Land Remains Untouched!

SOUND FAMILIAR?!?!?!

IN 2017 AN EXTREMELY DEADLY FIRE DESTROYED MANY HOMES NEAR OPRAH’S MONTECITO MANSION BUT HER PROPERTY REMAINED UNTOUCHED!!!!!

AFTER 2017 OPRAH CONTINUED EXPANDING HER LAND IN MONTECITO TO OVER 70 ACRES… INCLUDING BUYING A 4-ACRE COMPLEX (IN 2019) THAT WAS DESTROYED BY MUDSLIDES ONLY A FEW WEEKS AFTER THAT 2017 FIRE

F3c33oQWEAAnCrL.jpg

A13-8.jpg

So the State wants to compulsory purchase the land and either turn it into "workforce housing"(?) or to "make it in open spaces in perpetuity as a memorial to people that were lost"...,moving people off the land permanently...Shocker!
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So now we know where part of the money western governments laundered via the ongoing fake war in Ukraine is going. $700 payment per household...shut up and take the money.

Like you say. They always tell you.

F3hfaMEakAAMMJe.jpg

I'm neutral on the directed energy weapons theory personally. I think the tech is likely possible, though as it would require battery power to operate I can't see them being particularly energy efficient. And given that there are loads of other well practiced means to purposely destroy property. I'd go with old tech.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Ok explain to me how is a book Published on Aug 10th 2023 about the Maui Fires that happened Aug 8th -11th Titled Fires &Fury: The story of the Maui Fires & its implications of climate change🤔 is out on Amazon the book was published before the Fires where put out🤦‍♂️

F3kxOXRWkAACXhw [MConverter.eu].png
Book link: https://tinyurl.com/2sxf9btt
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Still think looking to the sky is the wrong idea. Precision destroying is going to be ground level delivered, and set up over a period of time. Wouldn't surprise me if the military drilled in incendiary devises into the trees they wanted removing.

I think there is a desire to hide how much compliance with corruption there actually is. The same goes for COVID, all the legislation documents, advice documents, information sheets, signs, children's stories etc, etc. They weren't all created over night, it's all people getting paid to produce for a narrative that hasn't come to pass.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

rachel wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:17 pmI think there is a desire to hide how much compliance with corruption there actually is.
Have you got one personal example of someone doing something obviously in support of one of these schemes - like putting an incendiary inside a tree?

I don't mean people being greedy or stupid.

I don't. So, I can't say that I have a desire to hide the compliance from myself... Rather there is a desire not to jump to unwarranted "certainties".