Maui Fires - Burn it Down...Build Back Better.

Integrated Capstone Events - ICE - are where fusion centers/merged law enforcement come together to conduct a DHS led event - and portray it as real.
rachel

Re: Maui Fires - Burn it Down...Build Back Better.

Unread post by rachel »

I was actually looking for evidence whether there is any set way of bringing trees down in situ by fire. I found this document, but not exactly what I was looking for.

https://web.archive.org/web/20151204221 ... 181027.pdf
Use of Fire in Land Clearing

proper ignition techniques important requirements for successful management of controlled burns

Successful ignition starts a controlled fire at a time and place, and in such a way, that it spreads over the entire burn area and consumes or kills undesired vegetation. In addition, prompt and certain ignition reduces the probability of escape, makes the fire easier to control, and may reduce the over-all cost.

Ignition is not a serious problem if the burn area has been selected and prepared to approximate ideal characteristics with fine, dry fuels adjacent to the control line, up-slope into the burn area, and air movement into the burn. However as actual conditions deviate from these ideal characteristics, prompt and certain ignition becomes more difficult. In fact some of the controlled burns fail because brush can not, be made to burn under existing conditions. Certain ignition techniques may broaden the range of conditions under which ignition is possible...

It goes on to discuss such techniques as the use of weed killer weeks in advance to create fire lines and ways to overcome other difficulties. Regarding those particular trees, I didn't mention the discussion below the twitter post, I left it for people who are interested, but generally observations were while the type of fire we see in those trees can happen naturally, the circumstances needed to create the phenomenon are so rare, you'd maybe get at most one or two trees displaying that effect in a whole forrest fire. Here we see six trees in a group all burning from the inside out.

Their discussion suggested energy weapons or aluminium from chem-trailing causing the trees to burn from the inside. I think both are more fantastical than are necessary to explain the unlikely event. It would seem if it can happen in nature, it can also be mimicked on purpose by people. And if it can be mimicked, it can be used purposely. That's my reasoning, and while I haven't got a tree example, I have seen the "wick effect" demonstrated to explain spontaneous human combustion. Once you are able to start the burn, it will slowly consume the object without much surrounding damage.

Wick Effect: The Possible Explanation Behind Spontaneous Human Combustion
https://www.stillunfold.com/science/wic ... combustion
In a 1963 experiment conducted on the wick effect, the lecturer of forensic medicine at Leeds University, Dr. D J Gee, investigated the death of an old woman whose entire body had burnt (except for the right foot) and was found on the hearth. Apart from the soot-covered furniture and blistered paintwork, there wasn’t much damage.

Gee said that when the woman fell onto the hearth, the embers set fire to her hair after which the body was gradually consumed since the body burned its own fat like a candle.

As an experiment, some amount of human fat was taken and wrapped in cloth so as to simulate clothing. A bunsen burner flame was then applied to the candle. Because of the high water content of human fat, the flame had to be held on the candle for more than a minute before it would catch fire:

"One end of the candle was ignited by a Bunsen flame, the fat catching fire after about a minute. Although the Bunsen was removed at this point, combustion of the fat proceeded slowly along the length of the roll, with a smoky yellow flame and many productions of soot, the entire roll is consumed after about one hour."

This somewhat indicates the slow speed at which the wick effect will occur.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Right, cheers. But have you got one example of seeing a person do an act that's in service to the elite war? These people must be all around us, all in the know, ready to go and set this or that up....

But I've never seen anything like this in my personal experience. No one in a suit, setting incendiaries, staging a set, no long term actors who are then used in an op, etc - ie no one who I can even speculate is or was an agent. I do meet people who wear masks, believe in the nonsense and argue it with me - true believers.

So I've never had the slightest inkling of agents in my reality. Have you? Therefore I don't feel that I am being unfair in constraining my speculations. I'm open to being wrong though, hence my question.

One's speculations should be grounded in the reality one experiences, right? If not, one could easily end up lying to oneself.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

What area do you work in? Because that will have a lot to do with whether you think these things are possible.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

rachel wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:40 pm In fact some of the controlled burns fail because brush can not, be made to burn under existing conditions. Certain ignition techniques may broaden the range of conditions under which ignition is possible...
" Plots which were sprayed with pen- tachlorophenol on February 19 and Feb- ruary 27 ignited easily on March 3 and burned clean. Chamise leaves from the plot sprayed February 19 had a moisture content of 31% " -Use of Fire in Land Clearing
It is of importance to note how nature by itself is not prone to burning, and that advance preparation seems a requirement for a successful Land Clearing fires - which can easily be translated to what we today all seem to consider "wildfires" (ie the Maui Fires).
-
Weather warfare is very real yet the public is very resistent to comprehend that such technology truly exists - like optimising periods of sun or rain like many commercial geoingeneering companies today offer as a service. The pretense is that geoingeneering is a helpful means to counterbalance man-made climate change... Ha-ha : you create a problem with the same means you "solve" it with later...
-
With the rationale of geo-ingeneering, it might be worth entertaining the possibility that firemen and fire-specific state-organisations might actually control and spread fires moreso than extinguishing them. After all, its the State that most commonly is used against the population at its own cost and disbelief.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

An interesting post from CluesForum regarding the "extreme weather" that's promoted these days:
" From one moment to the next, we no longer hear about global warming or rising sea levels. This summer, the focus is fully on "extreme weather events". The topic is everywhere; just check for yourself by opening any news channel, be it international or local. It's pervasive. It's impossible to avoid hearing about it, whether on the internet, TV, from people on the streets, or the radio. It's like an extensive branding campaign.

What's interesting is that this type of propaganda creates a greater urgency to act. As Jacques Ellul wrote about propaganda, there needs to be a buildup for people to accept: first, the idea that humans influence their environment, then the notion of long-term disastrous effects, and now the concept that calamities are happening NOW because of us. We see a buildup in urgency here, and I wouldn't be surprised to see strong governmental actions in the next two years, such as extreme weather lockdowns "to keep us safe". "
-Panertos, CF
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Hereunder we can see how the MainStream Media (MSM) is deliberately used to badmouth alternative research:
-
Maui truthers are so dumb they’re using a Falcon 9 photo as wildfire evidence
https://arstechnica.com/space/2023/08/how-a-5-year-old-spacex-photo-fueled-maui-wildfire-conspiracy-theorists/
-
Its clear that all Elite agendas have built-in noise to be fed into their equally controlled "Alternative" outlets and front end "Truthers". Many of these false "ALT" narratives will embark on some type of Judy Wood terrotory with "secret / exotic" technology or "black" programs...
-
The reality is probably much les "fantastic" and need no Dinosaur, DNA or virus theory to work - especially regarding "natrual phenomena" such as wildfires whic is an old trick. We already know what to look for in "real" wildfires, and this is what makes them look real to us (the old trick methods), even though forest fires in most cases probably are induced, much like the Maui fires appears to be.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Yep, I think your view point has merit, I've seen it pointed out and have observed myself, they tend to go with template designs. So if you've got an old tried and tested method, why go for something exotic and new.

Saying that, I'm happy to post up alternative ideas, even if it's just to get an idea of what the narratives circulating are. This one again posits energy weapons to get people off the land.

One of those reports that highlights "would likes" by UN in 2018, and magically fires come along in the exact same areas.

Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 20.39.31.png
Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 20.40.04.png
Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 20.40.13.png
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

rachel wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:47 pm
-
9/11: " It was just like in a movie... "
Maui: " It was just like a bomb went off... "
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Some more tweets, I already mentioned the book about the fire that was published August 10. But highlighted in the reply, "National Security Council Resolution 68 lets the permanent regime do whatever it pleases."

Some comments on the thread
I just purchased and will arrive Friday. I know Amazon and this book had to be written, printed and shipped to Amazon FBA Prime warehouse weeks ago. WTF
Its a 44 page book likely written by AI.
Using AI this is easily achievable and would be my guess as to how this book we written / generated.
I love it. 44 pages, the DEATH CODE. Even when they tell us it is perfectly achievable to write the book, they are still telling us it's a setup.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is a good one.