Maui Fires - Burn it Down...Build Back Better.

Integrated Capstone Events - ICE - are where fusion centers/merged law enforcement come together to conduct a DHS led event - and portray it as real.
rachel

Re: Maui Fires - Burn it Down...Build Back Better.

Unread post by rachel »

During the actual fires, a saw a number of tweets with people in cars driving down a road with fire on both sides. One was a woman who didn't seem that fazed by it, then a couple of men in a car, one hyperventilating; and I think there were a couple of girls driving one panicking, the other saying they were behind a fire truck so they would be ok. Looking at the picture above, it's easy to spot where the main road north-south and east-west are. That straight-line firing is clearly not natural, it seems that particular area, either side of the main road, was one of the most concentrated staged areas of the set. The question is, were the people driving down it crisis actors, or were they real people presented with the horror as a psychological operation?

maui fire.jpg

COVID-19, in that sense, has moved the ballpark on what government behavioural science teams consider reasonable in their attempt to program people to accept the 2030 sustainable development goals. The way the fire is concentrated just next to the roads kind of reminds me of this report, the painting green of grass verges next to roads in China. It's the exact same sort of deception. And as I keep saying, mention China, think US, Likewise mention Russia, think UK.

ScreenShot-VideoID-AynNsPs9i80-TimeS-104.png

From this:
rachel wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:33 pm China is planting Fields of Stones stuck to Metal Bars - No, Really

And on that theme, is the fire truck below spaying water to put out the fire, or flammables to help move the firing area to a new patch?

Lahaina-1.gif
Lahaina-1.gif (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1884 times
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Grace's take on the strange fires in Maui

Whaddduthink, innernet friends?
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

personally ive not wasted a minute on it ,but i did 5 mins for you

untill the vegas copper talked of fire melting metal,then i quit
all distraction or implying the government needs to use heavy handed techniques and twisters and wands, to grab land .

but with every new event we get more "truthers"

so burning the land to clear it sounds about right ,the cars looked to be old scrappers too .

god knows matey
PTL MEDIA

Unread post by PTL MEDIA »

What's up with Hawaii Real Estate and Eric West's sudden jump as a citizen journalist?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Is it common knowledge Oprah hired private firefighters before the fires?

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Remember the claimed Maui trees all on fire on the inside, well Lightendog had a go at microwaving a chunk of wood to see if it could have been a microwave weapon.

Can a microwave ignite the center of a tree?
Sorry for the shaky video but my video editor has no image stabilizer. It took a while to dry the wood before she started heating up enough to char the center but still got it done. Once out in the open air it did ignite so yes, it is possible to ignite the center of a tree with microwaves.

While he got some sort of result, I think the time taken is proof of the negative. Anyway, some grabs of the trees. In retrospect, I would suggest as there is no proof where it was taken, the video could be of a managed tree clearance from anywhere at any time, and posted as Maui.

Wildfires1.jpg
Wildfires2.jpg
Wildfires3.jpg
Wildfires4.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Lightendog did another two tests based on what we saw with the Maui fires.

Can a microwave melt automobile tempered glass?
There are videos out there showing regular glass being melted but not tempered glass from a car. It took my microwave about 7 minutes to melt a hole thru it.

Can a blue laser burn blue objects?
Short answer is yes but seems to take a little longer. And don't bother tarping your house up cause it won't protect it. Blue objects won't be "untouched" but rather show less damage. This test was done without using the same kind or thickness of plastic so different test results may vary. However I believe we get the basic understand of this quick simple test.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Security video appears to show what triggered deadly Maui fire l GMA
17 Aug 2023 #wildfire #abcnews #maui
A security camera captured a bright flash in the woods that may have been a tree falling on a power line on August 7, one day before the fire was reported.

I've not actually listened to the report. I was looking up something different and this was in my feed. In flicking through it, some interesting visuals the MSM are selling us.

It's that one that describes the security video that they suggest shows how the Maui fires started. Power lines coming down. But what I am more interested in are the subliminals they've planted in the video.

This gif is taken from around the 55 second mark. I've slowed it down to a quarter speed. What I'm actually interested in is the transitions that were used to connect one clip into the next. See they've added a transition between firefighters and security video, then a second just after the flash, which they say the flash caused a power cut to the camera, hence why wee see the startup screen at the end.

fire2a.gif
fire2a.gif (7.79 MiB) Viewed 497 times

General question. Would the camera have captured the flash if it was the flash that cut the power to the camera?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Let's have a better look at the first transition. Do you see how the colour flame orange is introduced as a swipe between the firefighters and security video. What do we think the NUDGE UNIT expects us to subconsciously take from that?

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 15.31.46.png

It might be a bit overkill, but let's do it longhand.

Security video 1 .png
Security video 2.png
Security video 3.png
Security video 4.png
Security video 5.png
Security video 6.png
Security video 7.png
Security video 8.png
Security video 9.png
Security video 10.png
Security video 11.png
Security video 12.png
Security video 13.png
Security video 14.png
Security video 15.png
Security video 16.png
Security video 17.png
Security video 18.png

Are ABC News looking to reassure us with that, or trigger a fight or flight response? Why would anyone think that is an appropriate transition to use if hundreds of people have just died in a fire? Have the employees of ABC News got no moral compass and instead glory in people being burned alive? That's the logical takeaway from this if we are not allowed to question what they report as fact.

Consider this, they used that fire orange transition to get from this first frame to this second frame.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Are these grabs really from the same camera footage, or has the trees with the light been composited in?

light 1.png
light 2.png
light 3.png
light 4.png
light 5.png

Is it a movie frame that has been overlayed? Can anyone spot the film? How can the light be coming from behind the trees, but it looks like there are shadows of people being cast towards the light?

And then there are two other interesting shapes in that image. First, is that a man, a woman and a child?

gold_3.png

And is it just me, or does that look like Willo the Wisp?

gold_5.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-YLqEj9AQWzM-TimeS-23.png

WILLO THE WISP

Ooh! Look what I've just found in searching for that clip. I don't think it's just me.

9 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE WILL-O'-THE-WISP