Targetted Individuals thread (gangstalking) COINTELPRO

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Samson79

Targetted Individuals thread (gangstalking) COINTELPRO

Unread post by Samson79 »

https://ininet.org/electronic-gang-stalking-egs.html

Lot's of nuggets to be gleaned from this site.
Very little in the way of this phenomena in the MSM and since every case is unique AND boorderline unproveable I thought I would share.

Ive witnessed a family local to where I live where the mother was active uniform police, send her son out to follow me EVERYTIME I went out at night on a mountain bike (mainly to shop at a 24hr garage as had severe sleeping problems at the time).

Ive had my flat bugged (boiler and living room wall plug socket)
Noticed intruder patrerns (someone had access to my flat, hid in my loft came through by lifting tiles off the roof!!!)
Came home to find front door open (I never leave without locking as its manual lock).
Harrassed in supermarkets, jobcentre plus, threatened in a public library by a random guy I ended up throwing a wooden chair over his head then tried to knock him out and got banned for life so couldnt use the printer service needed for job applications)
Found glass on my carpet one day, I would know if if I dropped a glass or a bottle!!
Chased at night by a group of people wearing all black clothes, managed to outrun them.
Been shot at with air rifles while in a garden, waited 3 years waiting list to get allotment local to me was hounded off within 1 year, had ball bearings fired at my roof tiles, got front door window completely smashed in, had lost keys once only to find them after complete lock change in a place I already searched.
Got police house searched after accused of being witness to a sexual assault which likely never happened.
Was primary witness to a motorbike collision as I dialled 999 for a woman thrown off pillian passenger motorbike......went to visit her in hospital was prevented from seeing her.
Was searching wasteground in my area that had been fly tipped and a "friend" lol came to pick me up from there (only possible way could of known was tracker in bag or clothes or followed).
Hydrogen Sulphide pumped into my toilet for months from 9pm to 5am every night (!!!)
I could keep going.....
napoleon

Re: Targetted Individuals thread (gangstalking) COINTELPRO

Unread post by napoleon »

i'll be honest with ya my mate ,your posts look like a writing - spamming exercise ,executed by the same fucks that call themselves jlb members or ips researchers ,mainly the masons and houseclowns im gonna retire ,but the farfetchedness is a breath of fresh air ,
Samson79

napoleon wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:30 am i'll be honest with ya my mate ,your posts look like a writing - spamming exercise ,executed by the same fucks that call themselves jlb members or ips researchers ,mainly the masons and houseclowns im gonna retire ,but the farfetchedness is a breath of fresh air ,
Should I thank you for the ad-hom and guilt by association?
Firstly you could be one of those "same fucks" yourself, I have no way of knowing, mate.

Have no idea what a jlb member is or ips researcher :)

I reccomend you read it though, beats living in denial.
napoleon

download - 2022-05-06T104341 (1) (5) (1).jpg
didn't ignore that post did you ,like the others you do ,,sling it
Samson79

napoleon wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:56 pm download - 2022-05-06T104341 (1) (5) (1).jpgdidn't ignore that post did you ,like the others you do ,,sling it
I actually had no reason to doubt your Wizard of Oz posts, Star Wars posts etc, I think your mistaking me, or that you didn't consider I might not be actually upto date or fully understanding parts, especially not having any credible input might look like ignorance to you but simply had nothing constructive to add, that was all, some people take that as tacit agreement, some take silence as guilt, I cannot win either way, Im whatever people say I am online, that is just how onlne discourse seems to go these days.....I thought we were on the same page, obviously my mistake there also.
I met people in the past online who had great input like yours, I just struggle to connect the dots, also I have to m's in my name, so if you read my name sideways you get a 3'and a3 which must mean Im typing this from a lodge in Scotland while I drinking blood, right?
I hope we both fight on the same team and retire them all, houseclowns included.

Cheers.
napoleon

talk is cheap and so are2nd third and fourth generation sock accounts with sob stories, no one of credibilty can even address what i have done ,so you carry on chatting bullshit and i'll carry on saying shit that if said on air would make fakeologists around the world proud ,not the dogshit place i walked into full of masons and frauds proclaiming to be truthers ,and if your gullible ass is religious ,,

forgive me
Samson79

Why come to this place if it is as bad as your saying, or do you have a mason fettish?

Freemasonry is incompatible with my beliefs and religion is hollywood, give me the truth any day.

I like to read and facsinated by other peoples journey into the how and why, haha sob stories, you clearly lack empathy dude, that is if your not another AI account, the internet has been flooded with them. All show the same lack of emotional maturity and all laced with emotionally guided put-downs, clearly for researchers to observe the replies....anyhooo

Tell us about the Wizard of Oz?

Are you walking the yellow bric road?

Perhaps you know someone who lacks a heart, or a brain that can handle it's own deductive logic, now you have successfully derailed the thread far enough off topic to bring it back onto your own preferred territory......Tell us about the Wizard of Oz? Or Star Wars.....let's discuss it :)
Samson79

If I X-ray a used and oily pizza box and super impose it over a ground penetration geo-physics areal photograph of stone henge.....will it mean that druids were trying to design a mountain bike wheel?

If not why not?

Call 1-800-mason and ask for sleepy Irish Leon.... :D
Last edited by Samson79 on Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
napoleon

Samson79 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:38 pm Why come to this place if it is as bad as your saying, or do you have a mason fettish?

Freemasonry is incompatible with my beliefs and religion is hollywood, give me the truth any day.

I like to read and facsinated by other peoples journey into the how and why, haha sob stories, you clearly lack empathy dude, that is if your not another AI account, the internet has been flooded with them. All show the same lack of emotional maturity and all laced with emotionally guided put-downs, clearly for researchers to observe the replies....anyhooo

Tell us about the Wizard of Oz?
ipiccy_image (90).jpg
Are you walking the yellow bric road?
ipiccy_image (92).jpg
Perhaps you know someone who lacks a heart, or a brain that can handle it's own deductive logic, now you have successfully derailed the thread far enough off topic to bring it back onto your own preferred territory......Tell us about the Wizard of Oz? Or Star Wars.....let's discuss it :)
theres the link,i also have the most comments in the blog and have made over 1400 videos ,one simple premise everyone can read it's still yet to be repeated by any ,,,,,,,,,,, fetish is one t
ipiccy_image (91).jpg
thanks for being of service
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

also I have to m's in my name, so if you read my name sideways you get a 3'and a3 which must mean Im typing this from a lodge in Scotland while I drinking blood, right?
It's true that Samson can be rearranged to masons, i didn't notice. At the same time, Napoleon was a prominent freemason with his hidden hand so regarding the usernames, you are even.