Steve Jobs refused cancer treatment too long

PotatoFieldsForever

Steve Jobs refused cancer treatment too long

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I'm not really familiar with Steve Jobs but is that dude even dead ? did he have cancer ? because his story is an ad for cancer treatment. In the article, they mentioned surgery but I think he also refused chemotherapy.
In his “60 Minutes” interview, Isaacson confirmed details that had been speculated upon or widely reported, including that Jobs might have been cured of his “slow-growing” cancer had he sought professional treatment sooner, rather than resorting to unconventional means.

Jobs deeply regretted putting off a decision that might have ultimately saved his life, according to Isaacson.

“He tries to treat it with diet. He goes to spiritualists. He goes to various ways of doing it macrobiotically and he doesn’t get an operation,” Isaacson said in the interview.

“I think that he kind of felt that if you ignore something, if you don’t want something to exist, you can have magical thinking,” he said. “We talked about this a lot.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/idINInd ... 9720111021
steve_jobs.jpg
The legs look edited.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Apple.html

There are more details about the treatments here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4924574/
Grand Illusion

Re: Steve Jobs refused cancer treatment too long

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Steve Jobs shilled for Big Harma with this fake death cancer "treatment" (chemo or radiation is a real treat) deal. Give me a break with this nonsense. Not only is Jobs putting Big Harma's poisons over, he also is shaming alternative ways to deal with cancer like finding the cause. I'm sure people realize at Fakeologist that chemotherapy or radiation therapy can kill you not the cancer or cancer tumor. Chemo used to be mustard gas in World War I. Yeah good idea making a poisonous gas to humans into a way to fight cancer in humans...

The picture that Fields posted of a frail Steve Jobs looks funny as in the photo has been manipulated. Photo fakery.

Was Steve Jobs fake death an ad for Apple too? After Jobs died Apple iPhones and IPads sales and popularity went up.

Look at the numerology of Steve Jobs death, 56 (11), a significant number in the occult i.e. 9/11.

The signs and symbols are there to call this one a whopper of a lie.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

He'a a plastic face, who do we think is underneath?

20150929_tim-cook_0164-2.jpg
tim_cook_fastco-800x450.jpg.jpeg

Other posts on Steve Jobs.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I fancy this is where Steve Jobs went.

Craig Federighi
Craig Federighi
Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs
Craig Federighi
Craig Federighi
Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

superman2.jpg
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

The relocation of fakely "killed off" characters is very interesting.
-
The only case i take as solid in Alt Media would be Rik Clay becoming Eric Dubai. From that exemple we have as significant features a change of location, accent and profession/topic. In other words, looking for Steve Jobs in the USA working in the same industry is probably not very likely.
-
Another rather clear cut case we have is David Bowie's cartoonish "Jack Steven" journalist character - with dupers delight being played out but without an extensive plan for creating a viable a new character. Killing off a public character here seems more like a retirement from public appearance.
-
By taking the cues from the two above cases, Jobs most valued emplyee Jony Ive comes to mind. Ive is younger than Jobs, speaks with a british accent, left Apple after Jobs death and moved back to London persuing design - Job's passion. Of course i'm not saying that the faces or bodies match, but the characteristics are interesting.
-
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Jobs-Federighi match, there are a number of reasons to think why the said person didn't move anywhere. At the top, Apple is a surprisingly very small team, and I got that once from an Apple employee who delivered apple product training for institutions. Also, when I was active in the industry, I used to as a matter of course watch all the Apple developer presentations as they were released. I saw Job's last and Federighi's first, and also all the strange stuff about "Job's health issues". I thought it was bizarre at the time that perhaps the last two years of his life there was a constant story about shareholders demanding to know the health status of Steve Jobs; I couldn't understand why is would be anyone's business but his and what difference it made anyway if he was sick and dying.

It's fascinating when I moved to fakeology the amount of numbers on the bullshit bingo card, Steve Jobs actually managed to cross off. I'll reiterate this, I'm beyond reasonable doubt sure Steve Jobs was a fictional character, he never lived, he never died, the identity was never a real person. He was created as a face for Apple when it first went to market, him and geeky Steve Wozniak, who we can assume is equally fictional. I'm not that interested in trying to prove Federighi is Jobs, I just know his first presentation was surprising, because it was as if Steve Jobs never existed, and certainly no one had just died. Considering up until that point apparently Steve Jobs was Apple and Apple was Steve Jobs and all the shareholders were threatening some sort of litigation if they didn't get to know if Steve Jobs had cancer or not. I'm not even kidding on that story, and suddenly silence and the guy with the hair bouncing on stage like the last ten years never happened...and you see how it feeds nicely into the 'Health app' that cannot be deleted off the Apple iPhone, which was introduced by Tim Cook directly after Job's "death".

Also, Job's was famously a very private person, no one knew anything about him until the last year of his life, when he apparently commissioned Walter Isaacson to write an official biography, that, by-the-way, was published a week after his death. He's adopted, from parents from a different country, and suddenly in his last year, found out he had a biological sister, also adopted to parents in America. Who writes this BS? Oh...Walter Isaacson.

Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography by Walter Isaacson – review
Guardian, Tue 25 Oct 2011
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2011/ ... son-review
Perhaps the funniest passage in Walter Isaacson's monumental book about Steve Jobs comes three quarters of the way through. It is 2009 and Jobs is recovering from a liver transplant and pneumonia. At one point the pulmonologist tries to put a mask over his face when he is deeply sedated. Jobs rips it off and mumbles that he hates the design and refuses to wear it. Though barely able to speak, he orders them to bring five different options for the mask so that he can pick a design he likes. Even in the depths of his hallucinations, Jobs was a control-freak and a rude sod to boot. Imagine what he was like in the pink of health. As it happens, you don't need to: every discoverable fact about how Jobs, ahem, coaxed excellence from his co-workers is here....
It say's "every discoverable fact", what I realise it means is—every agreed official fact people can use in relation to Steve Jobs going forward. If it is not in the biography it never happened, if it is, it did. That's the point of official biographies it would seem. We live in a strange fictitious world where everyone related to the media are happy to play along with the BS and not spill the beans no matter how desperate the trajectory they are taking us, and themselves. It's insane.

Did you notice the liver transplant storyline they shoehorned in to convince people they should sign-up to become organ donors...remember, organs aren't taken from dead people. And the fact that they are not clear about this shows how satanic they are. And that most Western countries have now or are in the process of switching from opt-in to opt-out. We are led by lying bastards of the highest order.

Since I've got this far...Tim Cook becomes Apple's CEO, and what do we know about him? He likes to keep fit and he's gay. See how they are trying to modify behaviour with the people they make up and pretend are real. So, because he's a health freak he introduces the 'Health' app on the iPhone....are we seeing how this all leads into Apple's COVIC-19 Exposure Notification System? Another piece of software no one wanted build straight into the IOS so it cannot be removed...

Apple's Exposure Notification System: Everything You Need to Know as the U.S. Shuts Down Support
MacRumors, Monday May 15, 2023
https://www.macrumors.com/guide/exposure-notification/
Exposure Notification started out as contact tracing, an Apple-Google initiative that was announced in early April 2020 to limit the spread of COVID-19.

Apple and Google created an API that is designed to allow iPhones and Android smartphones to interface with one another for contact tracing purposes, so if and when you happen to be nearby someone who is later diagnosed with COVID-19, you can get a notification and take the appropriate steps to self isolate and get medical help if necessary.

Determining whether you've come into contact with someone relies on your iPhone, which, using the exposure notification API, interacts with other iPhones and Android smartphones over Bluetooth whenever you're around someone else who also owns a smartphone, exchanging anonymous identifiers.

Apple and Google developed the underlying APIs and Bluetooth functionality, but they did not develop the apps that use those APIs. Instead, the technology was incorporated into apps designed by public health authorities worldwide, which can use the tracking information to send notifications on exposure and follow up with recommended next steps. Apple and Google also implemented an "Express" feature that allows Exposure Notifications to work in partnership with health authorities, but without an Exposure Notification app.

The APIs were created with privacy and security in mind, and app usage is opt-in rather than mandatory.

...and rather than Apple Events being something that introduces new features for the user, they become all about sales announcements and advertisements to tie in Big Pharma and smart devices, let's guess, to monitor individual's carbon usage, and that magically syncs with the Energy bill that has just passed into law in the UK via the Seat of Satan, the House of Commons,...

energy-bill.jpg

...This is the point I stopped watching Apple events. I looked at a couple of Apple Computer review videos recently, not sure which OS, and they were touting the bringing back of chimes at startup as a feature....that basically shows two things. 1. There is seriously nothing new being introduced in Apple OS to aid the user and justify the continual updates, it's now just about locking the system down and creating an artificial redundancy cycle. 2. All the apparent independent reviewers who love Apple and create Youtube videos to tell us about the new features are actually paid to read scripts, and that's why they bother to mention the chimes, and put it in a positives light rather than make snark comments like the one i'm posting here.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Steve Jobs was indeed a great presenter - and he was rather exceptional in interviews and debates as well.
-
In contrast to Jobs, Federighi is really plain - no appeal at all.
-
Logically, it would be rather incomprehensible that an apparently brilliant person would be thrilled to quit his role and take on much the same textbook, only playing a much less talented tech-guru without any appeal or interest... Doesn't make sense - to do the same thing as before only worse.
-
The Tim Cook entity is quite the same as Federighi - just plain boring and bland. Except for the politically correct LGBTQI+ angle. And if Cook and Federighi are wearing masks, their hips are so wide its hard not to wonder if the actors are female.
-
The intriguing part about Jobs is that he came across as brilliant - and its hard to limit this just to great acting as it would appear he responded so well both on live presentations, debates and interviews.
-
Characters that become iconic are hard to create and play as it mostly will ask of the lifetime actor - well - to be really gifted... So, what does a really gifted individual do after retiring from an important role, and where would he be deployed by his superiors?
-
Oh - i do still watch Apple presentations for hardware like laptop computers, and these keynotes have gone very plain and un-noteworthy in later years. With Jobs they were really worthwhile - at the time,,,
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I think part of the reason they retired Jobs was because they got the system in place under him, the iPhone and the iPad, and the ecosystem was finished. By getting rid of him when they did, it gives an excuse why they have nothing new to offer with regards to upgrades. It's just basically a change of skins and bigger screens. They've got their flat monolith design of 2001. There is nothing new to look forward to now, only a digital prison.

You know no one had heard of Craig Federighi until after Steve Jobs death. Where is he in this photo.

group2.jpeg

Tim Cook, Phil Schiller and Scott Forstall looked to be taking over the presentation work from Steve. Then Scott Forstall left and Mr Hair-Man took over. I've not done study on Job's face over the years. but it is notable when he returned to Apple from NeXt, he was overweight. I think that was probably fake, and maybe they always had the idea he would get sick and become thin.

serveimage-57-7.jpeg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You know what makes me now think it is Craig Federighi more than anyone else, and I haven't done that much of a comparative study compared to other people I make claims about. The reason why...I know the tech exists, I know how convincing it can be, so therefore the only barrier regarding how it is deployed is the people who commission the work. And for that, I go to films and television to tell me. And the answer that comes back is...

But at the end of the day, it is distraction. It is what it is.