Normalization, Context and Why No Amateurs Even Bothered to Film or Photograph the Towers on 9/11

All things 9/11
Farcevalue

Normalization, Context and Why No Amateurs Even Bothered to Film or Photograph the Towers on 9/11

Unread post by Farcevalue »

So, after 22 years of looking back at 9/11, I have some new thoughts about whether the tower “collapse” footage HAS to be real.
“There would have been too many people witnessing those unique demolitions.”
“There would have been no way to prevent amateur footage.”
“The people behind the scam would have considered this a threat and would rather have had the whole thing on display to be seen and captured with no filters or control, than have run the risk of being caught out by a plethora of videos surfacing that told a different story.”
In reality, that potential threat was not serious, and in all likelihood negligible. We now view 9/11 through the lens of 22 years of aftermath: removing shoes at airports, the Patriot Act, the surveillance state, the lockdown of the country with the theatrics of guardsmen with automatic weapons at all the ports and airports. The wars. The endless war on terror. The video content of that day is indelibly associated with everything that has happened since. It was the day the world changed. Who wouldn’t have wanted to photograph and video record those momentous events?
But until that point, the world hadn’t changed. The frame of reference of pre 9/11 was dramatically different than that of post 9/11. We have seen interviews with architects commenting on how the towers were constructed to withstand multiple plane impacts. As far as anyone knew, no concrete and steel building had ever collapsed due to fire. Unheard of. The media aired comments from people who had only heard an explosion. There were stories of a light plane impacting the first tower. So, for people on the ground, seeing the first tower smoking was unusual yes, and some cause for alarm. If they were not watching or listening to the news, they might have wondered if a boiler had exploded, whether there had been an electrical fire, or whether a light plane may have struck the building. They might have hoped everyone up there was going to be okay. It’s almost inconceivable that anyone would have even bothered to pick up their camera to capture some smoke, not knowing what lay ahead. And that is key.
The first tower probably got very little attention, beyond people remarking on it and awaiting more information. People went about their day, unless they were the media. Everyone knew a plane had hit the Empire State Building once upon a time. The second tower smoking/exploding no doubt got more attention. Two explosions in one day, now that’s very unusual.
There are some who think augmented reality, artificial planes were inserted into the broadcast footage and there were no actual planes. The lack of physical, and other evidence supports this idea to a point, though such logistical complications along with the unnecessary risk of an operator error botched “live” broadcast were hardly necessary. If no one saw any planes, there would have been no reason to react as if under attack. Word may have started filtering out to people on the street who weren’t actively engaged with the media, so some may have started to consider an act of terror a possibility. But people rarely both watch the news and simultaneously switch their perspective back and forth between the news and the subject of the news coverage. For people on the street, there were two towers smoking with little context. Nothing other than what was broadcast by the media would have been cause for panic or concluding that a cataclysmic event was underway. Some, or many people may have been hurt or worse. Bystanders may have begun to look more often, or started trying to find a news channel. No reason to even imagine a collapse was coming, and not even the slightest hint that the world was about to flip on a dime. The towers could have continued to smoke for hours or even days. The fire department would come. Maybe helicopters with water cannons or something.
Still, no one was bothering to even think about getting their camera, aside from the random avant garde filmmaker who thought he might get lucky. But John Q? No way. Gotta get to work. Gotta get the kids. Not going to set up a tripod and film some smoke for God knows how long. People have lives, fer chrissake.

It may seem outlandish to think that no, or only a very, very few amateurs captured at least some part of what the oh, so familiar broadcast images depict. In fact, the images are much more symbolic than they are real. They now represent the trauma experienced by everyone who was exposed to the narrative of the day. The symbolic imagery worked in the same way that receipt of an envelope emblazoned with a wreath and eagle seal works to elicit discomfort. The discomfort and associations are real. But the symbols don’t have to be.
This was not the first rodeo for the perpetrators of world-changing events, which of course we now know 9/11 was. Propelled by symbols and magic, a lot of Hollywood magic, only they knew what lay ahead. For everyone else, up until the reveal of the real symbolic magic, i.e., the “collapse” of the towers, it is extremely unlikely anyone could have been bothered to focus their attention on some smoke at the top of a couple of buildings, regardless of what was really going on. Especially for an indeterminate and a potentially very lengthy amount of time.
Once perspective is taken into account, it’s easy to see how the event managers could have been confident about insisting on total control of the imagery narrative, with absolutely no concerns about contradictory images. The idea that people abandoned their day to day and constantly gawked at the towers until the critical moment was put there by them. All the news “coverage” of panic, people running, staring up at the towers, cameras everywhere – was scripted and anchored into the mind by the broadcast induced trauma. Those not watching the script saw some smoke coming out of some buildings. Curious, mildly disconcerting. Hardly enough of an excuse to miss work and film for hours. The event managers knew this. They wanted and had total control of the story in terms of both the narrative and the imagery, and it worked. Like magic.
zombie_dave

Re: Normalization, Context and Why No Amateurs Even Bothered to Film or Photograph the Towers on 9/11

Unread post by zombie_dave »

This is an astonishing piece of fantasy revisionism, Farce.

Let me summarize it in a similar manner to how you ‘summarize’ the position of others, like Boogieman, using what you call the ‘active listening’ technique. I suppose this is more like ‘active reading’ though, isn’t it?

So what you’re saying is…

“… In the technology capital of the US east coast, Manhattan, New York City, the sight of the first WTC tower on fire and with a gaping hole was so uninteresting that nobody gave it a second thought. Most went about their day as normal.

When the second tower exploded, the endemic naivety of pre-9/11 thinking—despite blanket coverage of the USS Cole Al Qaeda ‘bombing’ by the media a year prior, and of course the 1993 WTC ‘bombing’—ensured that nobody—not even one in tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of media savvy public souls—had the chutzpah to grab their gear and record this yawn-inducing certainly-not-a-terror spectacle happening in realtime before their very eyes.

Of course, reports of the Pentagon also being hit by a plane flooding in around half an hour after both towers were on fire did nothing to spur interest in filming the towers either! Why would it?

Then, when the first tower fell while everyone was looking at them, still not one eyewitness was sufficiently motivated to train a camera on the remaining tower. Instead, an entire city of simple cow-like automatons either stood slack-jawed in the streets, or hypnotized by the TV coverage. In fact, the streets were almost empty, such was the competing allure of the media’s terrifying imagery Vs the nothing-burger going on outside.

And so, still nobody but the perps had filmed a single shot. Not one person.

Then, half an hour later when the second tower also inevitably fell, everyone finally came to their senses, and smacked their foreheads in unison with a slap that echoed around the world, as they collectively realized what a missed photo/footage opportunity it had been.

In doing so, they had gifted the perps exactly what had been planned for and received in full: complete impunity to release any footage at all and pass it off as real, knowing that not one contradictory video or photo of the towers falling would ever materialize.”

A faithful summary, I think.
Grand Illusion

Re: Normalization, Context and Why No Amateurs Even Bothered to Film or Photograph the Towers on 9/11

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Zombie Dave knocked it out of the park. I couldn't have said it better myself. Absolutely excellent take by Zombie Dave on Farce's outrageous theory of amateur photographers and videographers somehow going belly up when this 9/11 event went down in lower Manhattan on 9/11/2001. Zombie Dave has been doing a great job going head to head with Farce over this 9/11 imagery being real or fake in the Fakeologist Discord previous to this forum topic. Nobody around here gives this dude enough credit for how he has taken on the absurdity of Farce's farcical theories about the 9/11 imagery.

This is absolute gold from Zombie Dave's post
zombie_dave wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:31 am This is an astonishing piece of fantasy revisionism, Farce.

Let me summarize it in a similar manner to how you ‘summarize’ the position of others, like Boogieman, using what you call the ‘active listening’ technique. I suppose this is more like ‘active reading’ though, isn’t it?

So what you’re saying is…

“… In the technology capital of the US east coast, Manhattan, New York City, the sight of the first WTC tower on fire and with a gaping hole was so uninteresting that nobody gave it a second thought. Most went about their day as normal.
zombie_dave wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:31 am Then, when the first tower fell while everyone was looking at them, still not one eyewitness was sufficiently motivated to train a camera on the remaining tower. Instead, an entire city of simple cow-like automatons either stood slack-jawed in the streets, or hypnotized by the TV coverage. In fact, the streets were almost empty, such was the competing allure of the media’s terrifying imagery Vs the nothing-burger going on outside.

And so, still nobody but the perps had filmed a single shot. Not one person.
zombie_dave wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:31 am Then, half an hour later when the second tower also inevitably fell, everyone finally came to their senses, and smacked their foreheads in unison with a slap that echoed around the world, as they collectively realized what a missed photo/footage opportunity it had been.

In doing so, they had gifted the perps exactly what had been planned for and received in full: complete impunity to release any footage at all and pass it off as real, knowing that not one contradictory video or photo of the towers falling would ever materialize.”
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

live ahahaahahahaahahaaha ,so you boys pushing the official story as i said would happen ,
download - 2023-08-20T181225.040.png
ipiccy_image - 2023-09-28T183930.667.jpg
download - 2023-08-20T180614.105.png
napoleon

The Sega Development Kit with Snasm Board.
Unread post by brianv » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:20 pm

The Sega Development Kit with Snasm Board.
Unread post by brianv » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:20 pm
brianv,any of you pussies grown some ball yet ,either way im buzzing
Guys. As one or two of you might remember, I am a hobbyist programmer with nearly 30 years of 'C' programming behind me. In recent years, to keep my brain alive, I returned to C and Assembly Language VGA programming, an enormous study task I've set myself. I read and reprogrammed everything by geniuses Michael Abrash and Andre LaMothe twice over, and much much more. I have a variety of machines for running old code. Using some of 'C' s more modern capabilities, I've been able to improve on some of their work. Like making and using my own template vector classes. Arrays in old money, but cleverer.

My loose forensic programming studies through the years have led me to the following conclusion;

What you saw on the "9/11 Show" was NOT faked Television or Video footage...as such.
BlackArt3D_eBook_0000.jpg
All, and I mean ALL, of the programming techniques described In AndreLaMothe's gigantic book of VGA wizardry are written large all over the 9/11 "footage". Double bufering, layers, overlays, inserting and erasing objects, scrolling backgrounds, jpeg overlays (see WTC7 collapse and Naudet hilarities), to name just a few.
Book here https://archive.org/details/BlackArt3DEBook and Source Code is here https://archive.org/details/BlackArtOf3DGameProgramming
And more mind blowing wizardry from LaMothe here https://archive.org/details/tricks-of-t ... g-gurus-cd

As a consequence of my studies I then bumped into this device.

And here is the new culprit for your consideration, I myself am 100% convinced that this created the "9/11" footage in it's entirety.

Simon himself often said, as did I, that it looks very 'Mario and Luigi'. Here's why and I bet your even hear the jingle :P
SEeX5ET.jpeg
The Sega Cross Platform Genesis Development Kit with a Snasm Assembly Board. There are one or two geeky videos on YouFool.com and if you google images, most have the Assembly board sticking out of it. It connected to every electronic device imaginable. TV, VCR, PC, Video Cameras etc etc. It was used in EVERY Game Software Development House, for probably EVERY game ever made. I'd even bet they were being used in TV studios at the time.

Double Buffering off screen for introducing new elements - the floating helicopter back shot, in game video, overlays, erasing backgrounds, Simon's Choppers, the airplanes, the "Oh my god" Samples, the scrolling backgrounds, the zoom in nose out fiasco, even the news broadcasts and text overlays with Channel Idents was possible on this machine.It could add texture to objects also, but it's most powerful technique was Layers.Extremenly powerful, and guess what? One person could have programmed the whole fucking thing!! Then burned many versions to the built in CD writer. WHO ? Another nail in the coffin for the "too many people crowd", not to mention very plausible.

We also saw it's deficencies, Planes sans wings, overlay error, the Hats Off fiasco same, and dozens of other programming mishaps. The VGA Colour Palette (all 3 bits if memory serves correrct) is all over the footage too, the blue, brown, purple shit - you remember. It also did Audio. Were the News Broadcasts even REAL? I don't believe they were. It may have also been repsonsible for creating some of the "characters" in the truther movement. Serious. That Rick clown whatever, and maybe others. Even my favourite genie cough cough that Obama clown dressed in a Good ol Boy costume.

In 1993 certain games were "cited in UK Parliament for being classified as '15' due to its use of real actors."

I have thought about contacting LaMothe about my findings, but have refrained. Not sure he's er...from this world! :ph34r:
edit/ Nor am I, some might argue, and to inject a little bit of self deprecating humour.

edit/ Buried in the Book somewhere, LaMothe warns us that this technology in the wrong hands could be very dangerous, and if I read his tone properly he's alluding to the criminal psychopaths in government and media.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_Genesis

If anyone else has any experience in this area I would value your opinion.
If anyone else has any experience in this area I would value your opinion.

patrix replied
patrix replied

Re: THE "CHATBOX"
Unread post by patrix » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:38 am

This was probably one of the most extraordinary theories on 9/11 I've heard so far. It even surpasses Judy Wood's dustification. I had no idea you know programming Brianv. So do I. But I find your reasoning here a bit strange to say the least. Are you actually serious? Computer graphics in the late nineties was very limited. The first movie made completely with computer generated imagery - Toy Story, premiered in 1995 and they were nowhere near passing as real as opposed to today. So the effects in for example Armageddon that premiered in 1998, was purely analog and scale models. The same technology that has been used to create very convincing effects since the birth of movies. It's for example pretty obvious that they used scale models in the moon landing rover scenes.
wildflowers replied ,sorry brianv replied
Unread post by brianv » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:56 am
You are talking out of your arse.brianv replied to patrix
as i said the clues forum cointel are fucking amateurs having to ignore the basics patrix and i pointed years ago, let alone me walking you through the process and apparently reasonable fakeologists/cluesforum regulars have to ignore the basics
601px-TPWaltherPPK-1.jpg

you boys are fun,if a little sad
Grand Illusion

napoleon wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:38 pm live ahahaahahahaahahaaha ,so you boys pushing the official story as i said would happen
I must have missed it. Who here is pushing the OFFicial story?
napoleon

i stopped dealing with sock accounts lover ,trust me what your pushing is the official unofficial story ,designed to aid the same mongs im gonna retire ,ahahahahahhahahhahhahahahha

if you put your explanation to say ooh i don't know anyone in the discord ,any of the masons and houseclowns that is they would agree with you ,not the fakeologist he's not controlled

ive proven over and over again the footage was filmed years in advance ,ergo none of it live.
napoleon

i dare any of you semiretarded government cocksuckers to debunk me
napoleon

gfhg.JPG
xzxzxzxz.JPG
kdfksdfj.JPG
go for it
Grand Illusion

napoleon wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:45 am i stopped dealing with sock accounts lover ,trust me what your pushing is the official unofficial story ,designed to aid the same mongs im gonna retire ,ahahahahahhahahhahhahahahha
I'm a sock account?
napoleon wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:22 am wildflowers replied ,sorry brianv replied
Unread post by brianv » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:56 am
You are talking out of your arse.brianv replied to patrix
as i said the clues forum cointel are fucking amateurs having to ignore the basics patrix and i pointed years ago, let alone me walking you through the process and apparently reasonable fakeologists/cluesforum regulars have to ignore the basics
601px-TPWaltherPPK-1.jpg
Are you saying Wildtimes is Brianv on Clues Forum?