I Wouldn't Be Surprised If These Celebutards Are Still Ailve

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Grand Illusion

I Wouldn't Be Surprised If These Celebutards Are Still Ailve

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

This video shows 10 celebs that faked their deaths. I feel the video makes the idea sound ridiculous on some of these by design. Makes most people turn away from the idea of the dead celebrity program. Still the fake deaths are happening especially when you're worth more dead than alive https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoy ... at-beyond/

rachel

Re: I Wouldn't Be Surprised If These Celebutards Are Still Ailve

Unread post by rachel »

https://www.grunge.com/209522/the-tragi ... y-kaufman/
Andy Kaufman wasn't a smoker, except when playing Tony Clifton. Biography states that he was generally a health fanatic, if anything. That's why his family were so disturbed when he started coughing during Thanksgiving of 1983, according to his friend Bob Zmuda. They pleaded for him to visit a doctor, and when he did, the news was dire: Kaufman, 35 years old, had somehow contracted terminal lung cancer. 

With only three months to live, the doctor's only recommendations were the care-and-comfort variety. Nonetheless, Kaufman combined conventional treatments like chemo and radiation with unorthodox solutions like a macrobiotic diet and "psychic surgery." Sadly, nothing worked. He died shortly afterward. 

In recent years, Kaufman's girlfriend Lynne Margulies has raised another possibility, as explained by the Advocate, which is that Kaufman may have died from a misdiagnosis (or cover-up) of AIDS complications. Back then, amid rampant homophobia, AIDS was smeared as so-called "gay cancer," leading to horrific shows of prejudice against the LGBTQ+ community. Margulies claims that Kaufman was bisexual (he allegedly asked her to keep it secret until after his parents died), and even today, according to Avert, homophobia is a major obstacle to solving the global AIDS crisis. However, these claims are disputed by Kaufman's brother, Michael, who said to Entertainment Weekly, "Are they trying to defame [the doctor] who made the diagnosis? ... Are they saying when I drove Andy to chemo treatment, are they saying that that was all a hoax?

Yes, I think they are; and as such they can rewrite him to be a gay drug addict if they want...then some time later, using newly discovered diaries, someone else can re-write him as a white supremacist Nazi.

His "brother" chose not to a attack his "girlfriend" on the gay claim...doesn't want to touch that particular can of worms it would seem, i.e. being construed to speak negatively about gay people in the media...but instead goes after her for apparently defaming a doctor. Social justice hierarchy in action there. I think it tells us all we need to know about Andy Kaufman.

And his death, it appears, wasn't that long after the cancelation of Taxi. :idea:

Grand Illusion

The first video I posted in this thread of course has to get disabled from playing on Fakeologist. It talked about 10 Celebutards who are Rumored to be alive.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever with this following video if these Celebutards are having a good laugh after they fake their deaths to the public when details of the alleged death are from TV Shows or Films. You could call these alleged deaths being predicted or are the script writers that write these people off, borrowing from the stories or scripts in films and TV shows that these Celebutards have been on?

It's just laughable normies fall for this shit. All these coincidences, eh? At what point do people question how so much could be allegedly predicted? How can that work out so many times? There's way too many of these types of videos that come out and people don't ask how is that deaths are predicted like with the Matthew Perry deal? I guess people just love to buy into the mystical beLIEf about how reality is.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It is sort of amusing when they do that. It might be an attempt to get ad revenue. But it seems counterproductive to disable playback if you actually want to share information.

The notable thing about Matthew Perry, he didn't seem to make anything much after Friends finished. I think they mention one film. Am I right? You'll know my mindset on this, it would seem to me the identity of Matthew Perry was made particularly for Friends, and the person doing it kept it going for as long as it was worth it. But wasn't there a white supremacy thing relating to Friends doing an apology.

https://davidicke.com/2022/07/01/creato ... ing-white/
Creator Of ‘Friends’ Apologises For Characters Being White
1 July 2022

One of the co-creators of the TV show Friends, perhaps the most monumentally successful worldwide global smash hit production ever, has apologised for the characters being white and pledged to give millions of dollars to black education.

Marta Kauffman told the LA Times that she finds it “painful” that all the main characters on the show were not ‘diverse’ enough for modern standards and that “Admitting and accepting guilt is not easy.”

The writer continued, “What makes this truly emotional for me is that I want this connection I didn’t have. I deeply, deeply want this connection with the black community that I didn’t have. Because of ‘Friends,’ I never attained that.”

“I’m embarrassed that I didn’t know better 25 years ago,” Kauffman continued, adding that the death of George Floyd in 2020 prompted her to realise that she had “internalized systemic racism,” and “participated” in it, and that she “needed to course-correct.”

Now, to correct her white guilt, Kauffman says she will give $4 million to fund an endowed chair in Brandeis University’s African and African American studies department.

I found that one from David Icke, which amused me, because I've got to fancy David Icke knows exactly who was behind the Matthew Perry mask. And actually, I have a fair idea who it might be, but I'll keep that one to myself.

But I hazard a guess, Marta Kauffman might be the one who ended Matthew Perry's life, because if it was me and I was mainly keeping a character of mine going for show anniversaries, maybe a possible special in the future, and I read that; I'd give Marta Kauffman a big "fuck off" by killing the character off too.
Grand Illusion

To add onto this thread, They Live aka Russianivids, goes over Matthew Perry and other Celebutards who had mysterious alleged deaths. He talks about the foreshadowing of these alleged deaths (normies would say coincidence), the numerology and masonic symbolism

Grand Illusion

They Live/Russianvids finds even more on Matthew Perry's alleged death. He makes a case for Matthew Perry foreshadowing his alleged death and ties it into Batman and Freemasonry

Matthew Perry, Dolores O'Riordan, & The Batman Connection