Israel-Hamas-Gaza 2023

rachel

Re: Israel-Hamas-Gaza 2023

Unread post by rachel »

Well since I did a handful of posts on Google Gemini and ChatGPT, I thought I'd use one of its sisters to ask the obvious.

https://www.perplexity.ai/search/are-us ... JFxqfawT6A
army1.png
me: are u.s. army uniforms flame resistant?

Answer
Yes, U.S. Army uniforms are flame resistant. The uniforms are designed using flame-resistant fabrics and materials to provide protection for soldiers. These uniforms are made to meet flame retardant requirements, ensuring the safety of military personnel in various situations. Companies like DRIFIRE offer military FR clothing options that are inherently flame resistant, providing reliable protection for soldiers in combat. The development of fire-retardant, insect-repelling fabric for U.S. Army uniforms aims to enhance the functionality of the uniforms by incorporating additional features like insect repellency while maintaining comfort and durability.

me: are they waterproof?

Answer
Yes, U.S. Army uniforms include waterproof options. These uniforms are designed with waterproof fabrics to keep soldiers dry in various weather conditions. Companies like Military Kit offer a range of waterproof military clothing, including jackets, trousers, socks, gloves, and hats, all designed to provide complete protection from wind and rain. Additionally, Military 1st provides military waterproof jackets, ponchos, and other camouflage waterproofs for soldiers. The United States Military Waterproof Jacket with Hood features Hyrafort polyester fabric, a fleece-lined body and collar, a concealed hood with adjuster, stormflap with hook and loop, and adjustable cuffs for added protection against the elements.

me: could someone easily set fire to a uniform by pouring petrol over it, then using a cigarette lighter?

Answer
Based on the information provided in the search results, pouring petrol over a U.S. Army uniform and then using a cigarette lighter to set it on fire would not be an easy task. U.S. military uniforms are designed to be flame resistant, made with flame-resistant fabrics and materials to protect soldiers. These uniforms are specifically created to meet fire-retardant requirements, ensuring the safety of military personnel in various situations. Additionally, companies like DRIFIRE offer military FR clothing options that are inherently flame resistant, providing reliable protection for soldiers in combat. Therefore, attempting to set fire to a U.S. Army uniform by pouring petrol over it and using a cigarette lighter would likely be challenging due to the flame-resistant nature of the uniform materials.
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

A real gasoline burnings lights at once / like an explosion almost, no slow build up in seconds.

And look where the gasoline drops, and where we see fire, it doesnt match.

Vapor cloud ignition they call it.
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

Dumb fake shit.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

talking and screaming uses air without air you breath in hot air burn your lungs and drop in seconds ,your eyes burn you raise your hands and you instantly regret it ,dumb fake shit
napoleon

i predicted a war starting with flying apes in oz ,this dialectic ijust gives amateur whores the opportunity to say fake and get on side
napoleon

i have a dialectic that procludes all controlled opposition ,even the saturday posse
Last edited by napoleon on Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
napoleon

whe you do wanna see the fakery out in the open ,get your boys to read the blog
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Okay, a couple of continuity errors. I wondered if the fire might be real, and they managed a well disguised cut while the guy was crouched down. There is some possible evidence of this. That way, the guy who goes on fire is actually totally covered in fire retardant. I'm 50/50 on this because he does appear to have fake hand extensions when he's actually burning, the way he waves them. I might get a grab of that later.

But here's one of the obvious ones. He tips the flask over him and momentarily the liquid defies gravity. Then when he drops it to his side it is magically filled up to the brim and splashing out of the upright flask.

liquid.gif
liquid.gif (7.72 MiB) Viewed 268 times

So there is no liquid in the flask, it is all added post production...which possibly weights the fire in the same direction. But could they make it real enough, or would they go back to old school?

Just as he finishes faffing with his trousers, I think that's what he's actually doing, as they fall off just above the knee, and that's what I think he is releasing when he appears to be trying to set light to them. Just as he finishes doing that, he moves his hand to his mouth, I would suggest that is a signal to say he's ready. This again is part of what suggests to me the fire might be real, but the accelerant is something different. ...That, together with how the fire moves up him.

Here's the video again. ...Oh, and by the way, I think it's a woman up to this point at least.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The other biggy is this picture. I grabbed it in context from this website. Do you see the shadows are on the wrong side...oh and I guess he's smiling too.

A13-131.jpg

Why have they mirrored the picture? Here's a better look, and a version I've flipped the correct way. We can see the buildings are now the right way round to match the video.

aaron-bushnell.jpg
aaron-bushnell copy.jpg

The reason they flipped it is because of the direction he's facing in the picture. A direction he doesn't face in the video.

fire.gif
fire.gif (6.9 MiB) Viewed 263 times

So they had to burn him twice? Or the photos were taken prior to the video and the flames were added for effect.

Can I be bothered with the hands? ...I guess we can see what I'm talking about in that slow motion gif. They look to be tucked in under the jacket with fake extensions he's waving open to the flames. And see the flames move up his body on the shadow side, that is actually what real flames would do. Fire burns better in shadow than in light.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Finally, what's the guy in black doing? It could be a camera, but the way he tips it as one of the other people moves past him, I think it's meant to be a hose nozzle. But for some reason the people doing the post production didn't add the rest of the hose or the water to the final cut. So he's just doing performance art.

fire1.gif
fire1.gif (22.03 MiB) Viewed 248 times

Again, the way they use the fire extinguisher, then call for another, and two arrive, it would suggest the fire is real and they are now in a little bit of an actual panic. But it will be the rubber on the base of his shoes that is still burning. Maybe that's why they couldn't really add the hose and the water for the other guy. It would make no sense with the actual action happening.