Israel-Hamas-Gaza 2023

SaiGirl

Duh.

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Understating the obvious.  It's what common sense should suggest to the audience.
Understating the obvious. It's what common sense should suggest to the audience.
pasterno

Re: Israel-Hamas-Gaza 2023

Unread post by pasterno »

I spent some time with family this holiday year, and I was surprised how much thy talked on the gaza spectacle.

They really think a lot of kids are found in the rubble, and that people are killing each other.

I realize we are trained to think "Why is this happening? Can't we have peace on earth? All these kids dying, it's so hard to see, it hurts me to see it. Please let it stop God, if you exist."

And all is false on their thoughts, nothing is happening, there is no war, no kids are dying, it's just theater, and the prayers are misguided, because they think it's real what they watch on the screen. They think there are tunnel networks in Gaza which they built without the Israelis knowing it.

I hear Ukraine and Gaza a lot these days. These elites are quite good at hacking our perception and emotions I thought.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

pasterno wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:50 am
They really think a lot of kids are found in the rubble, and that people are killing each other.

I don't blame them for that - they're bombarded [sic] with propaganda, the visual element actually doesn't support the written narative.
e.g this reminder always put into any 2024 story [3 month old news...]
Hamas's October 7 attacks on Israel, which resulted in the deaths of around 1,140 people, most of them civilians, according to an AFP tally based on official figures.....a punishing offensive that has reduced vast areas of Gaza to a ruined wasteland and killed at least 21,978 people, mostly women and children, according to the territory's health ministry.
suuuure.

How is this fake war progressing?
Wake up your relatives.
source - https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/israel-army-w ... 24-1722476
Israel Army Warns Gaza War Will Continue Throughout 2024

Well of course it will provided they don't run out of smoke bombs and "the other side" has a good stock of rubber babies and grieving fathers.

Smoke rises in the sky of Rafah following Israeli air strike | AFP Jan 2 2024

Smoke billows over Gaza's Khan Yunis on Tuesday morning | AFP Jan 2 2024

That's your "war" according to AFP.
pasterno

xileffilex wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:55 am That's your "war" according to AFP.
Exactly the same in Ukraine. (friend of mine went on vacation there this summer for a month, beach in Odesa and spent time in Kiev, had a lovely time there)

The only thing that reminds those in Kiev and Odesa on "war" are the sirens. And very seldom they hear an explosion with some smoke at max.

Sirens, firecracker, smoke (which we can see with our own senses) and a constant stream of fabricated images on a normally black pulsing LED screen.

As you say, I can't blame them, but I think I do, they are so convinced it is real what they see on the black screen. And it harms themselves.

My church community is having problems, many old people can't come to mass, churches are closing, and all we hear is Gaza/Ukraine and we are collecting money for them. That's being sent to well funded state sponsored "NGO"s. Meanwhile our community is having a hard time.

Lies really harm us. They misdirect our energy, our money, our worries, our love.

Instead of helping those around we are seduced to collect to Ukraine/Gaza and the next fae conflict we will see in 2024.

The more aware I become of the spectacle the more sad it makes me to see people misguided.
pasterno

Walking through the site of the Nova music festival massacre, where 364 partygoers were murdered, raped and mutilated by Hamas terrorists and Gaza locals on October 7. 40 others were taken hostage. The air is thicker here. Found it hard to breath.

Later today, a group of released hostages, relatives of hostages and survivors from the festival will convene here for an event with the foreign press.
The air is thicker here. Found it hard to breath.

Who buys this crap in this day and age?
She danced life on the night of October 7th. She was happy and bright. This is the story of a fairy. This is the story about Shani. When the terrorists infiltrated the festival Nova Shani tried to escape without success. They took her, they tortured her, they broke her legs, they smashed her head. They threw her in a van, they sat on her body, they stepped on her face, they spat in the hole in her head, they humiliated and desecrated her organs, they pulled her hair and displayed her body like a worthless object. They crushed her limb by limb, documented everything and distributed the deeds with pride. 3 weeks later, she was identified thanks to a bone from the base of her skull found in Gaza and matched her DNA. It's a story about the good versus the bad, the pure versus the dirty, the desecration versus the sacred - it's cosmic, it's diving into the deepest ocean, it's a story about a fairy named Shani. It's a story of darkness versus light, a very big light, her light. And she shines the goodness from heaven now, sprinkling fairy dust over the stars.
They threw her in a van, they sat on her body, they stepped on her face, they spat in the hole in her head, they humiliated and desecrated her organs, they pulled her hair and displayed her body like a worthless object. They crushed her limb by limb, documented everything and distributed the deeds with pride.

I was just going through some stuff, but it's all so surreal what they try to sell the public.

The nova memorial with the faces on sticks.

Reminds me of the people after 9/11 with the photos.

Strange stuff.
xileffilex

Re: Israel-Ham[quas-Gaza 2023

The fake war in Gaza, in which nothing seems to happen, has now spilled over into Lebanon with renewed fakery from "Hezbollah"

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/world/mena ... o-gaza-war
An Israeli airstrike killed an elite Hezbollah commander in southern Lebanon on Monday, the latest in an escalating exchange of strikes along the border that have raised fears of another Mideast war even as the fighting in Gaza exacts a mounting toll on civilians.

The strike on an SUV killed a commander in a secretive Hezbollah force that operates along the border, according to a Lebanese security official, who spoke on condition of anonymity according to regulations. Hezbollah identified the slain fighter as Wissam al-Tawil without providing details.
Who can believe this nonsense?
Just another wrecked car. The smart attack blew off the licence plate but not the front grille. LOL!
xileffilex

Meanwhile, back at El Rancho Green Screen, we have a report [Dec 21] of the awful carnage going on [allegedly]. It all seems very quiet in the "war zone".
pasterno

The cars are really funny lately, the burnt out cars are everywhere.

The cars at the hoax genocide festival (obviously placed)

The car "droned" by israel (placed)
downloads (1).jpeg
The Lahaina cars (this car in the pic seems like a real burnt car on the location)
skynews-hawaii-martha-kelner_6248176.jpg
A real burnt out car looks like this
downloads (2).jpeg
What we see is ashes around the car. And the metal holds well, the shape is intact.

Now look at the hezbollah car WITHOUT ASHES, the nova festival cars WITHOUT ASHES.

Especially Nova is funny, as did the Hamas boys jump on the cars? Why are they wrecked? (the metal) Where are the ashes?

What I think we see, is a car that has been burnt out somewhere else and then placed at the scene. Stage props.

It's like the Gaza or 9/11 dust they put on people.

Check yourself. Very funny.
xileffilex

It's still a lot of work putting all those burnt out cars into place with fork-lift trucks, even transporting them to the "massacre site".
pasterno

xileffilex wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:45 pm It's still a lot of work putting all those burnt out cars into place with fork-lift trucks, even transporting them to the "massacre site".
Yes true. What do you think how they do it?

E.g. Nova are pure wrecks. Totally burnt out. No ashes. Looks like a normal car graveyard only with burnt out cars.

1. We don't know where the film is made, could be somewhere else. (could be a car graveyard 100km away) whch they portray at nova.