Israel-Hamas-Gaza 2023

xileffilex

Re: Israel-Hamas-Gaza 2023

Unread post by xileffilex »

Thanks Rachel and Pasterno. It's a good hoax though, continuation of the Israel/Palestine good/bad schism. What's not to like? It's like something you'd see at the movies lol!

That's some solid guy not to flinch as he burns to death, staying upright at a-ten-shun almost to the last. Give the man a "posthumous" medal. Oh, mustn't forget the amazing [siren] response of the emergency services thanks to their self-immolation detection kit.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just for reference again, so people don't have to go back to the previous page if they want to check the video.

I didn't mention it previously, but I doubt the guy on fire was carrying the camera at the start. I suspect it's actually a cameraman with a rig, and he had it positioned to look like it could be in the guy's hand. They just made sure he kept his hand out of shot until it was put down. And when it was put down, handily there was something to put it on so it was elevated from the ground.

Maybe the filming kit, something like this.

The MINIMAL Cinema Rig!
camera.gif
camera.gif (4.19 MiB) Viewed 562 times

The other thing is the woman, I mentioned the guy in black with what appears to be a hose nozzle, that he must have been an actor. Well so was the woman with the bag who opens it up. I initially thought she was the one with the second fire extinguisher, but if we look at the shadows, she wasn't. She walks off the shot and behind the camera. Therefore the two people who come in at the end are the actual pyrotechnic experts to put out the fire.

woman.gif
woman.gif (18.17 MiB) Viewed 562 times
xileffilex

Ignoring the "103 killed" in the 4am event in Gaza [can't anyone sleep there?] when a food convey allegedly arrived, my oh my, don't these starving Palestinians look healthy?
At 2m40s, this man is surviving on prickly cactus.
That must be a wonder food. Perhaps it will catch on.

SaiGirl

It takes a real famous actor to make things "real".

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Shoutout to fakenukesphil:

Liam Neeson on behalf of UNICEF.

Once again, the MESSAGING is clear: Only the "United Nations" (UNWRA, UNICEF, etc.) and its agencies can be trusted to solve "problems" like Gaza.

https://www.unrwa.org/palestine-refugees

Metascript messaging: We need the UN to supersede existing regimes and establish their loving and benevolent governance OVER us.

Everyone loves Liam Neeson and his movies, right ?

Or is he getting a bit over exposed? Like Tom Hanks, for example.
They can't deploy these Hollywood celebrities too often or too aggressively without risking blowback.
Especially as entertainment derived from AI, makes Hollywood, movies and actors
obsolete and no longer marketable.
A digtial synth of "Liam Neeson" could do just as well as the "real" celebrity.
SaiGirl

Real or fake?

Unread post by SaiGirl »

I looked at this and wondered immediately if it was AI generated.
Are they "twins"?
They look like the faces have been painted on.
Even fakenukesphil has to admit this one is way over the top.
Whoever is posting this around is going to jerk some poor sap's heartstrings and pick his pockets for some cash.
Attachments
Gaza.jpeg
xileffilex

Yeah, total fabrication. They look far to well and chubby to have survived 5 months without food and medicine in that hell-hole...
But what's not to like about emotional stories about twins in Gaza??
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... ouse-rafah
Twin babies among 14 killed in Israeli airstrike on house in Rafah
Five-month-old boy and girl born after 10 years of trying died in blast at home that also killed their father
must have been fun, though

Five-month-old twins who were conceived after three rounds of IVF have been killed in an Israeli airstrike on their family home in Rafah, southern Gaza.....The twins, a boy and a girl, were born less than a week after the start of the Israel-Gaza war. Their parents had spent 10 years trying to conceive.
Sounds very expensive.

The mother obviously didn't ask for privacy at this 'difficult time'. Where do you want me to stand?
Do you want another? I'll just go and fetch my dead baby twins
xileffilex

Re: "hunger" and "malnutrition" in Gaza

The "famine" that gives and gives....

Forbes, December 29 2023
https://www.forbes.com/sites/daphneewin ... ing-daily/
the region’s entire population of 2.2 million people has fallen into the “Crisis” category of food insecurity, with more than a quarter of all households or 577,000 people falling into the “Catastrophe” category— the most severe degree of food insecurity.....The threat of famine in Gaza is intensifying on a daily basis.....Hunger conditions have intensified since October 7th when Israel ceased all deliveries of food, water, medicine and fuel into Gaza...Following the onset of conflict, the abrupt reduction in food supply led to catastrophic levels of hunger within an exceedingly short period...
Where are all these starving people? Oh, they must be living on a diet of flour and rice. But they sure look healthy as they rush around hospitals with healthy babies or pull healthy specimens out of derelict buildings.

BBC March 5 2024
Children are starving to death in Northern Gaza according to the WHO
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68471572
Dr Tedros reported "severe levels of malnutrition, children dying of starvation, serious shortages of fuel, food and medical supplies, hospital buildings destroyed" in northern Gaza, where an estimated 300,000 people are living with little food or clean water.
starving child in Gaza which accompanies article... he looks in the prime of health

Al-Jazeera March 18 2024
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/3/1 ... at-to-know
Northern Gaza could be hit by famine any time between mid-March and May, and more than 70 percent of Gaza’s 2.3 million population is facing “catastrophic hunger”, a United Nations-backed report published on Monday has warned.....The entire population in Gaza is experiencing high levels of acute food shortage, with around 1.1 million people or half the population living through catastrophic food insecurity, according to the report by the UN-backed Integrated Food Security Phase Classification (IPC).

“Famine is now projected and imminent in the North Gaza and Gaza Governorates and is expected to become manifest during the projection period from mid-March 2024 to May 2024,” it said....While around half the population is in catastrophic food insecurity, the other half is also going hungry.
More starving children...
Well, they've been doing OK in over 5 months without food, water and medicines. The ineluctable conclusion is that the place has been vacated apart from crisis actors.

more starving children...
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

lovely blanket on the right ,jupiter and liftoff !!
PENTANGLE JUPITER.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-08T165657.263.jpg
oororer (2) (2).jpg
fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

Visiting Israel a few months ago.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »