Anyone know any ex-truthers?

All things 9/11
napoleon

Re: Anyone know any ex-truthers?

Unread post by napoleon »

extinction rebellion title could quite easily have been the name for any covaids protests,or group protesting covaids too
the foresight is uncarney
nice post that rachel
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Danny Shine / Mark Carney match, for people outside of the UK, you might not get the significance. In one of Danny's videos, when he dropped Charlie, he actually said "I felt unsafe around him". I kind of think he meant something a little different to what we might first suppose. The thing I get from this video, he is non-committal and very careful with his words.
rachel wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:54 am THE ORIGINAL LOVE POLICE: CHARLIE VEITCH & THE CURRENT STATE OF ANARCHY

So is he just a paid hand, someone with an agent that just gets him work in certain circles, or is he intelligence? As I said before, I don't suppose he paid for the plane tickets and hotel accommodation for that little jaunt to the Acapulco Anarchist Conference. No, that will no doubt be government, therefore taxpayer funded.

Should I really be speculating about this? Well, he's part of the cabal that broke the social contract, and purposely set up the con knowing it would end peoples lives. None of them are going to pay for what they did, that's just a fact. So inconvenient embarrassment it is.

ds v mc.png

The thing with Danny, he knows the law, and I realise he knows the law because of the circles he moves in. ...I know while I may be wrong about certain people, I'm absolutely right about the method. There is one person in particular, I know 100%, but he's far too interesting for me to name him.

Anyway, back to Danny, the bio from his social experimentalist youtube channel is gold.

https://www.youtube.com/@whycreatemorehumans/featured
This channel is for entertainment purposes only. None of the content should be considered as legal, medical or financial advice.

I now upload all new videos to the Hive blockchain which is at hive.blog/@dannyshine

I cant describe myself because I am not sure there is a self. Having said that I would like to warn you not to believe a word of what I say (or anyone else for that matter) My perspective is subject to change at any time !

Also, the stuff you see here may lead you down the rabbit hole - be warned !

And everyone has a quote so here's a favourite of mine....

"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment." -- Bertrand Russell

Let's start with the last one first. Danny is quoting Fabian Bertrand Russell, the man who wrote 'The Impact Of Science On Society'. I actually think Danny's world view informs us more about the Fabians than anything else, and from what I understand, he is a vegan.
rachel wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:42 am This is for 6 and 7 year olds...because "not much can be done unless indoctrination begins before the age of ten".

From Fabian Bertrand Russell's 1953 book, The Impact Of Science On Society.

Then, "down the rabbit hole", that expression is such a tell regarding where he comes from. It puts him with David Icke and George Galloway to name two.

His "perspective is subject to change at any time". ...Well, we can see this in action by what he continuously does on the streets of the City of London, and then what he wrote about the Canadian ‘freedom convoy’ in the article quoted earlier. Like all such intellectuals, he no doubt argues he's being honest. That's why in court we swear; "to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth". That's to also cover the lies of omission and addition, the space these people operate in.

This next one is a good one, "I cant describe myself because I am not sure there is a self". Does that remind you of anyone? It does beg the question, what damage does this constant cognitive dissonance have on these people? And to a wider extent, the rest of us, the people who ultimately have to live with their societal fuckery.
rachel wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:38 pm "There is no me, I do not exist."

And finally, "None of the content should be considered as legal, medical or financial advice." ...Yes, we wouldn't want to be taking financial advice off the former Governor of both the 'Bank of Canada' and the 'Bank of England', would we?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Let's have a bit of fun, since the country is a reflection of its king.

Remember the Bitcoin guy going on about Carney's makeup, particularly his eyebrows, that he had an air of a confidence trickster about him.

IMG_5890.JPG

Here's those eyebrows, complete with mascara and eyeshadow and brow colour. I do wonder how old he actually is. I've traced Danny Shine back to a listing on BBC Radio 3 as early as October 2002. If we think he was just out of university, he is a graduate, having a presence on the BBC pegs his university being either Cambridge or Oxford. He could likely be in his early to mid 40s, even though we would naturally assume him older. I leave the younger age estimation in because I suspect that's part of the trick.

Campaign to Reduce Accidental Pregnancies (C.R.A.P.)
Campaign to Reduce Accidental Pregnancies (C.R.A.P.)

As I mentioned in my last post, I think we are looking at the Fabian mindset. Just people being dicks on other people's tabs. Anyway, more photos if you are not convinced.

Who's who?
IMG_5855.PNG

The thinking face
IMG_5871.PNG
IMG_5857.PNG

I always like the smiling ones
IMG_5858.PNG
IMG_5856.PNG

That last one, Carney is wearing a teeth inset over his own. See they are unusually short and there is a lot of visible gum, it's a tell. Impressionists use teeth insets all the time.

gold_2.png
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Some interesting apercus concerning MM Miles Mathis and Josh [CTTF] in this recent comment at Piece of Mindful [PoM] by "Rokerthejoker"
https://pieceofmindful.com/2024/03/19/t ... ent-338590

I don't know what to make of MM - his genealogical forays are, imho, guided walks into lala-land.
napoleon

beware cheap immitatations
napoleon

xileffilex wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:19 am Some interesting apercus concerning MM Miles Mathis and Josh [CTTF] in this recent comment at Piece of Mindful [PoM] by "Rokerthejoker"
https://pieceofmindful.com/2024/03/19/t ... ent-338590

I don't know what to make of MM - his genealogical forays are, imho, guided walks into lala-land.
off the top of my head i'd say one of the houseclowns possibly penned that joker shite xulk