Anyone know any ex-truthers?

All things 9/11
rachel

Re: Anyone know any ex-truthers?

Unread post by rachel »

I was intending to move on, but from the aspect of fakeology, I keep spotting little nuggets. From the locations Danny chose to edit into his film, I think like most movies, there is a subtext that runs contrary to its actual stated aim. The film's message, the security services/police employ agent provocateurs to infiltrate protest groups in order to instigate violence at peaceful protests. When what the visuals show in reality, the whole shebang is set up by collusion of national and local governments, big business, the media, police, unions and universities...I've got to fancy, if you check back on the map, just north of the starting point of the Queen Street West demonstration route is Queen's Park, keeping with the royal theme, this is where a large number of arrests apparently took place during the Saturday protests. In the film, there are interviews with people who claim to have been beaten up indiscriminately by the police in said park. This is just next door to the University of Toronto, and looks to be part of the university district. I bet any money that there is a performing arts school within that university campus. Let's take a look.

Centre for Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies.png

https://www.cdtps.utoronto.ca/
The Centre for Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies offers rich, diverse, and rigorous academic programs for undergraduate and graduate students. Located in the downtown core of Canada’s largest city, the Centre is the perfect place to experience and to become involved in cutting edge research, innovative pedagogy and artistic practice. The Centre is a part of Canada’s largest university, with one of the best research libraries in North America and one of the finest faculties. With two labs invested in performance and technology (BMO Lab and Digital Dramaturgy Lab2), Institute for Dance Studies, Native Performance Working group, Centre for Spectatorship and Audience Research, Poculi Ludique Societas, and three performance venues, the Centre supports the creative and intellectual explorations of our students and faculty. It is a place where you meet some of the best scholars and artists in the world.

Centre for Drama, Theatre & Performance Studies
Helen Gardiner Phelan Playhouse
79 St. George Street, Toronto, ON M5S 2E5

And this is the map showing the campus area, Queen's Park indeed part of the university's property. A, being the Helen Gardiner Phelan Playhouse...I think we just found Lez Luthor's Opera House...and B, Queen's Park, where the arrests took place. Do you get why we live in a lawless state? Because if it happens on private property, it's no business of public authorities. The more public institutions are privatise, the more a country is converted into a set of fiefdoms revolving around city states.

Map-university.png

So, was it just a coincidence that when Charlie was arrested, he let slip he was detained by "police" in cages set up on the premises of the Toronto Film Studios. Or that Danny chose to film long range shots showing that the rioters causing damage where primarily surrounded by photographers, and not other protesters. Or that he included shots outside the construction of a Trump Tower, or the National Film Board of Canada where all the apparent police offices in riot gear looked as if they came out of?

Into The Fire - Full Film102a-1.jpg

It gets better though, I don't think I can be bothered putting up all the plastic faces I've spotted. But this one is revealing, because it just goes to show the theft of public money is unending. Can you make out the fake nose, cheeks and forehead; Mike has that strange shiny plastic texture to the upper part of his face.

Into The Fire - Full Film7.jpg
rachel wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:32 pm Over 1000 arrests were made, making it the largest mass arrest in Canadian history. In the aftermath of the protests, the Toronto Police Service and the Integrated Security Unit (ISU) of the G20 Toronto summit were heavily criticized for brutality during the arrests and eventually went under public scrutiny by media and human rights activists. There has been legal action in the form of a class action lawsuit towards the Toronto police on behalf of all of those who were arrested despite the Toronto Police's several attempts to stop court proceedings by appealing the case. As of November 10, 2016 The Supreme Court of Canada ruled that it will not hear the Toronto Police Services Board's appeal. As a result, a class action lawsuit was able to proceed on November 25, 2016 towards trial. On August 17, 2020, The Canadian Press announced that the lawsuit had resulted in a $16.5 million settlement. Those arrested were each awarded dollar amounts ranging from $5,000 to $24,700.

I forgot to mention 'HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATIONS' in my list of treasonous state assets, you know the ones which disappeared into thin air when actual human rights abuses took place during the CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWNS. They are just another set of fictional entities where taxes go to die.

Question: were any of the people filmed actual police officers, or were they all a mix of actors, extras and performing arts students? Is this why the Toronto Police tried on several attempts to stop court proceedings by appealing the case...because the abuses were all made-up bullshit? Is that $16.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT real money billed to Canadian taxpayers? I would think it probably is; the money is real, everything else is media fakery...and everyone plays along, because they all get a cut.

But I haven't got to the cherry on the top...

I'd previously noted that InfoWars and Prison Planet seemed to be the joint first sources of alternative information with regards to the Smolensk plane crash of the 10th April 2010. They appear to be the first ones to promote the narrative about the assassination of crash survivors by Russian secret police via the release of the staged Andrei Mendierej film.
rachel wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:43 am Fourth witness, longest and most in-depth testimony, Slawomir Wissniewski, film editor TVP. From what I can understand, the Andrei Mendierej video which I've littered this thread with, the original story surrounding it is that journalist Andrei Mendierej filmed it, posted it to youtube, for some reason Info Wars, Prison Planet and I guess the Polish equivalent found it straight away, then Andrei Mendierej was stabbed in the street, rushed to hospital, then someone else finished him off by taking his tubes out, something like that. This all happened almost instantly of the video being shared on the internet. Later, it is claimed that story is bogus and actually Slawomir Wissniewski made the film in the woods. This is his testimony in the 2022 report...

So the Polish plane crash happened on Saturday 10 April 2010, and the start of the G20 Summit was Saturday 26 June 2010...that works out to be a gap of 2 MONTHS 2 WEEKS 2 DAYS, or 11 WEEKS exactly, or...77 DAYS.

And here comes INFO WARS...
Into The Fire - Full Film20.jpg

CHARLIE ON THE STREET: I've gotta be careful, I'm going to get busted for inciting a riot.

THROUGH LOUD HAILER: Why are you blocking peaceful protesters off every 100 metres? Why are you not letting people walk through the...

DANNY ON INFOWARS: A very interesting thing that happened; Charlie and I were in the middle of this particular protests where everybody got surrounded, and they had blocked the street on Queen Street leading up to Spadina [Avenue]. The area where one of the police cars was on fire. And Charlie got on the bullhorn and said, 'you know, if this line is blocked, let's go north, everybody'.

CHARLIE, THROUGH LOUD HAILER: ...why they are blocking us, I guess we're gonna have to go that way.

Into The Fire - Full Film21.jpg

DANNY ON INFOWARS: So everybody started to go this way, and then all of a sudden the police opened up the line, it allowed everyone to go through. Almost like as if they wanted us to be in that particular area. Where that police car was on fire.

CHARLIE ON THE STREET: I'm so busy today, I'm so sorry. I've got so much stuff I need to do. I've got to be on the radio in an hour. [Charle leaves the protest.]

Into The Fire - Full Film22.jpg

So if they are talking about a police car on fire on Queen Street, it would be a third car; the one with the number 766 we saw at the beginning being smashed up. I'm not convinced the continuity is correct as Danny and Charlie previously spent about ten minutes telling us how the police wouldn't let them get to the protest area on Queen Street, and the Spadina Avenue side is where the protest apparently started, and I've not yet spotted that police car on fire, just smashed up.

Into The Fire - Full Film25.jpg

Ok, because this post is getting quite long, I'm going to have to save the best bit for the next post. I think it's probably worth a bit of a transcript added anyway. Stay tuned.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just to remind the reader, we are still on the events of Saturday 26th June. I had skipped ahead to Sunday for the post on the Toronto Film Studio demonstration because I wasn't intending to cover the apparent police brutality in the park as I didn't think there was anything for the bigger picture. But then I saw something that I think is worth recording, particularly in the light of my research on the Smolensk plane crash. I don't know what Ab's definition of a fakeologist is, but I've always seen it in the light of Sherlock Holmes...quite neutral in the side to take, and just looking to see what the evidence unfolds...and I might add, this is exactly why I've fallen in love with the Bible. Forget the codes in the way the Illuminati want to sell them. It's not that, it's more like a Mystery Riddle.

So we had Danny telling INFOWARS viewers that there was a police car on fire on Queen Street West, and this confused me because I haven't watched the full film. It turns out from another witness, some three plus hours after the original events on Queens Street West where two police cars were smashed up, the same two cars were set alight. This makes sense, because it was raining at the beginning of the protest, look at the people with banners, there is visible surface water on the ground.

As events progress through the day, the rain clears and the ground dries off. We can see the ground still has a wet sheen when the police with bikes appear on the scene. This is apparently just after Black Block have smashed the cars, there are still figures in black surrounding them. I'm not sure what police holding bikes are meant to do? But we can tell the video of the torched cars is some time later as the ground is dry.

Into The Fire - Full Film93.jpg

But we see below, using the H&M pink logo as our reference, the police car that was behind 766 is almost completely burned out, but 766 is just smashed, there are no protesters around, only police. Then on the second image, we can spot the side of the H&M pink logo on the right, confirming police car 766 is now on fire, again still surrounded by police. In the last of the three pictures, the edge of the H&M pink logo can just be seen through the black smoke, confirming a different angle of 766 on fire.

Into The Fire - Full Film31.jpg
Into The Fire - Full Film29.jpg
Into The Fire - Full Film32.jpg

It's interesting, if we step back to the start and look at that footage, there are police in high visibility jackets directly in the area of the two police cars, then there is a cut, and we next see footage of Black Bloc protesters attacking one of the two cars. And just caught in the foreground two people with their hoods up, indicating there's still rain in the air.

Into The Fire - Full Film37.jpg
Into The Fire - Full Film35.jpg
Into The Fire - Full Film36.jpg

But just before leaving this series of pictures, if we go back to the single picture where we see a set of police pushing their bikes, it is taken from an elevated location. There are a number of people with cameras standing on the roof tops of the businesses on that side of the street. How did they get up there? Who gave them permission to be there, it's private property after all? ...We get a look at the location in the middle fire grab. Looking at the adjacent roofs and their suitability for people to stand on, we can conclude the police car was positioned in order for people at that elevated location to be able to film the area where the action was happening. I would therefore suggest the people up there are all students from Toronto University, and the exercise on Toronto's main high street is a filming project, hence they are not getting paid, it's so they can pass a filming module.

Just to add, I think it's one of the INFOWAR team talking, the guy with the 911 t-shirt. He says the police left the car to burn for a long time, but let a CBC News van through to park by it. You remember the CBC building is smack bang in the centre of G20 activities. Only some time after CBC News had done their stuff did a fire engine turn up to put the fire out. So after the students did their work, it's left to the big boys to create the narrative to be broadcast across the world.

Into The Fire - Full Film39.jpg
Into The Fire - Full Film38.jpg

----------

Going back to the Danny and Charlie interview, Charlie actually says nothing, and look at his face, he's not a happy bunny. We can maybe see the beginnings of why he did '9/11: CONSPIRACY ROAD TRIP', he has some actual insider knowledge of what went on to stage those events. He probably wasn't aware of what was going to transpire as a result. He left to do an interview before the park and the apparent police brutality. So from that point of view, he doesn't know the score. But whatever he does know, we can see it is troubling him.

I haven't yet got to the point I mentioned at the end of the last post. I didn't actually want to go into this in such depth, but if we want to understand how the game is played, then this is the way to find the clues.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Now I understand the part at the end of the last post about Charlie, it might be a scripted act. But from some of the current videos Charlie does, I'm prepared to entertain the idea this is all semi-real. They know something is going down in Toronto, and they have a brief with regards to the sort of shots they need to get, but other than that, the rest is quite fluid.

Danny's film is interesting, because although he's not saying it in his narrative, it seems that we have the events, we have the people filming the events, and then we have Danny filming the people filming the events. And with some of the other footage he includes, this perspective seems to be intentional. But it gets more interesting when we consider InfoWars, because rather than just reporting of news, InfoWars together with Prison Planet appears to have been the original source for the strewn dead bodies photos that were claimed to have been taken at the Smolensk crash which happened a couple of months earlier to this event. Is it just that TinEye does not find pictures on Polish media sites, or were these two English speaking alternative news outlets really the first to publishing those pictures?

rachel wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:03 pm I've found a 10 April 2010 post from the blogger who posted the "death pictures" I linked to earlier. Because I'm doing this in real time, I kept an open mind about them, but equally the whole presentation looked staged. Now I'm more familiar with the crash site, the less it makes sense where that picture is supposed to have been taken. There is no recognisable wreckage visible, and having a little look on tineye to see where and when it first appeared, what do you know...

Prison Planet and InfoWars, funnelers of the alternative narrative. It was first seen on May 4, 2010, so nearly a month after the crash. Time enough maybe for an art installation of "dead people in a field" to be commissioned based on the media pictures of the Smolensk plane crash...

It would appear not. At around 42 minutes, the film shows riot police lined up outside the front of the Metropolitan Toronto Police Headquarters while we can hear the sound of windows being smashed around the corner. The police seem not to know what to do; we can see some of them are looking around as if to ask, "shouldn't we be engaging?"

Into The Fire - Full Film42.jpg

But as the person filming runs around the corner to see what's actually going on, we see more young people in hardhats filming apparent Black Bloc protesters smashing in the police headquarters windows at the side of the building.

Into The Fire - Full Film41.jpg
Into The Fire - Full Film43.jpg
Into The Fire - Full Film45.jpg

Question; if this was an organic event, would we really see young people filming a guy they don't know brandishing a metal bar smashing up police property? ...And bringing their hard-hats in advance? These are not people with phones, they've all got proper cameras, a mix of film and still. The only logical conclusion is Toronto University students were given a brief to film the activities happening during the day; that way they know the only danger they are in is possibly from flying glass, with the glass chosen to be smashed actually likely being tempered glass.

HOW BREAKABLE PROPS ARE MADE FOR MOVIES AND TV SHOWS | MOVIES INSIDER

Then we have a witness testimony from an independent media person called Daniel Libby, he's pictured earlier next to Charlie. He describes what then happens on University Avenue...just by the university.
Into The Fire - Full Film46.jpg

As I'm walking up University [Avenue], that's where I see the vans pulling up. Huge row of vans, of riot cops. And they pull up really fast. And as I cross the street, I see the Black Bloc walking down College Street. This was probably right after they smashed the Toronto Police headquarters. The Black Bloc gets there, I cross the street and there's one van just parked by itself. And that's to me...that's sort of seemed like a setup.

Into The Fire - Full Film48.jpg
Into The Fire - Full Film50.jpg
Into The Fire - Full Film51.jpg

I could see the cop starting to get out of the vans to cross the street, the riot cops, and then they sort of formed one of those lines again. And then something happened with the Black Bloc; like a lot of the people that were smashing the van would like run into Queens Park, and it's sort of like you lose track of them. I guess a lot of them were changing because there was a pile of black clothes, I can definitely say that I saw that.

Into The Fire - Full Film52.jpg
Into The Fire - Full Film53.jpg
Into The Fire - Full Film47.jpg

We can again see the majority of people around the Black Bloc protesters are young people with cameras. And now we are right by the University, the pink A tag pointing to the university theatre, the pink B tag showing Queen's Park with the North-South road cutting through it being University Avenue.

I'll continue on the next post.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm actually now getting to the point, but it was worth the extra posts to fill in the background details around this section of the film.

Quoted above in the last post was Daniel Libby's witness testimony. And if we look up Silsa Productions we see confirmation of his presence at the bottom of the page, "Also check the ‘KRS-ONE’’ radio interview from March 2008. Hosted by Daniel Libby on Word of Mouth Wednesday", it would appear there has been no activity here from Daniel Libby for some years.

silsa productions.png

Looking at some of the projects, I see of note FREE THE MASONS - Toronto Truth Seekers as an example. This is really quite interesting actually, because I thought it was odd that the interview I found where the 'Smolensk Widow' tries to explain the rationale behind all the journalists and generals being told to switch planes the night before the ill-fated flight, meaning all the generals were killed with the President, which I totally ripped apart as something that has no credibility of actually happening, was filmed in Toronto, Canada, I bet by people involved with this syndicate.

Just a reminder of the interview:
rachel wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:36 pm Why was the Polish government delegation flying to Smolensk onboard a single aircraft?

Wykleci channel, Published: 4 Feb 2013

On April 10, 2010, Polish Government military aircraft, Tupolev Tu-154M crashed under mysterious circumstances near Smolensk Russia. One of the most puzzling questions surrounding this mysterious crash, concerns the reasons why the entire Polish government delegation flew to Smolensk onboard a single aircraft? Magdalena Merta, the "Smolensk Widow" explains the reasons why.

Synopsis: January 12, 2013, Toronto, Canada. The wife of the late Deputy-Minister of Culture Tomasz Merta: "What I am about to tell you now, are suspicions - and not even my own - but, rather the (suspicions of the) individuals in the inner-circles of the Polish military... I heard a statement that was made - but, I am not taking any responsibility for how credible, or not credible it is. (I heard that) had the generals and journalists' not been re-assigned to different aircraft, it wouldn't have been the Tupolev Tu-154M, but rather the Casa transport aircraft that would have been taken out.

Because the Generals were no longer onboard the Casa, there was no reason for it to get airborne. And for this reason it was the Yak-40 that flew off to Smolensk. This Casa transport aircraft was never examined in any way. It was not subject to any examination. Aside from a single note in the deposition given to the military, no one was interested why this aircraft didn't fly to Smolensk. Perhaps, this is someones crazy phantasy, but perhaps it isn't.

Some Polish military personnel had suggested, that the Casa had to stay behind at the Okecie military tarmack, so that the explosives could be removed from it - because they were no longer needed. I am only repeating what I was told."

As I said, there are pictures of Daniel...is that a code name, as we've already had in this thread Danny, Danny, and now Daniel...with Charlie. So they do seem to have been filming in a group. Example.

And on the Silsa Productions Ca website, we do see INTO THE FIRE listed.

https://silsa.ca/Silsa%20Productions%20 ... jects.html
silsa.png

Daniel makes the point in his Canadian accent witness testimony, that the black police car seen being smashed up looks like it was a set up. The point he is trying to sell is police entrapment by use of agent provocateurs. Yet he makes no comment about the amount of young people taking pictures at the event with proper cameras, dressed like they'd been briefed ahead of time about what to expect. Why is he only giving us a particular framing of certain facts about what is seen in the available footage?

As mentioned, Danny Dicks is apparently Canadian, as is Daniel Libby. Now I say apparently, because I know Daniel Libby is an alter ego for someone else who is not Canadian. I recognise him, and it's fascinating, because earlier I highlighted on Charlie's acting bio, one of the accents he listed was Canadian. Hmm. We can kind of see why Canada fits. It's basically Britain posing as America.
rachel wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:11 pm Image

Funny old world. So have you guessed who Daniel Libby is yet, because I've given a fair few clues? And just because he made certain decisions ten years ago, it doesn't necessarily mean he is totally on the dark side. But I think it is good to be aware of these people's real past. I mean, PRISON PLANT was front and centre with the problems in the official Polish Plane Crash story. But also, it was one of the first, along with INFOWARS, to promote and share the Andrei Mendierej video which purports to show survivors from the Polish plane crash being shot dead by Russian secret army personnel. I've proved that claim to be utter nonsense even though the narrative lingers. The video is an edited manipulation of real video taken at the staged site, but there was no actual crash.

Canadian Independent Reporter, Daniel Libby
Canadian Independent Reporter, Daniel Libby
Prison Planet's Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet's Paul Joseph Watson

What a whippersnapper in the first picture. But you can see the difference a prosthetic hair piece and forehead makes to someone's looks. I would suggest neither image is an accurate likeness of the person playing the characters; and equally, both British and Canadian accents might be fake, but I still place Daniel Libby AKA Paul Joseph Watson hailing from the UK over Canada.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I will get back to this thread at some point, but in the mean time, as I've talked about David Icke earlier, I thought I'd add this here. I find Icke an interesting chap, mainly because it's clear there is some level of bullshittery about him, but it's hard to actually pigeonhole what he's about.

I think he likes long-format twitter.

@davidicke
https://x.com/davidicke/status/1733758786660082174
Of course Alex Jones is back on Twitter/X. As I have been writing here, the 'poll' and waiting for God Elon's pronouncement, has all been a GAME to hijack your perception and that of the Mainstream Alternative Media (MAM). You are being had, people, but most will never get that. They only see what is in front of their eyes, not what is weaved through what they think they see.
The decision was made a long time ago and the Carlson interview with Jones was just the calculated prelude to it. The interview was the set up for what was long planned. Musk could have simply done this long ago, but the ritual had to be played out to both eulogise Musk, the new MAM God, and to put Alex Jones centre stage as a symbol of the Mainstream Alternative Media alongside Musk, Carlson, Rogan, Tate, Peterson, Brand, Vlaardingerbroek, and all the rest.
They may each have useful things to say about some 'dots' but they stand as a collective blockade to the deep levels of the rabbit hole within which their 'dots' are mere symptoms, not the cause.
These are now the MAMMIES of the New Mainstream Alternative Media, with Musk at its summit decreeing what is and treated as a God while fronting up companies, SpaceX, Neuralink, Tesla, etc, that are essential to the Cult agenda that the MAMMIES claim to oppose.
Where is the question of how someone can be officially the richest man in the world while opposing the Cult without whose support his business empire would collapse in a day?
'Elon!, Elon!, Elon!, oh, thank you, sir!'
Where is the question about why governments that supposed to hate Musk's 'free speech' would go on handing over the taxpayer subsidies on which his empire depends?
Where is the question of why the Cult, through its Deep State, which controlled Twitter and what could be posted, would suddenly sell it to 'free speech absolutist' Musk who, as a result, has become the God of the very alternative media the Cult needs to direct and control so it goes here and no further?
Where is the question about the occult significance of Musk's obsession with the letter 'X' and his plan for X to become the global App for everything?
The REAL alternative media that has no 'here and no further' is thus marginalised by comparison, as planned, but we are still here and still pursuing the depths of truth where the MAMMIES refuse to go.
Cue abuse from the MAMMY believers, but they'll see. Or maybe, blinded by the light of the Elon God, they won't.
Out of interest, does anyone here use the term "rabbit hole"?
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

@rachel

Where is the question of how someone can be officially the richest man in the world while opposing the Cult without whose support his business empire would collapse in a day?
Where is the question about why governments that supposed to hate Musk's 'free speech' would go on handing over the taxpayer subsidies on which his empire depends?

Icke gives me the same vibe as miles Mathis.

Sometimes they have great sentences. Like above. But when you read the full piece. You think where is he going?

Mammies? Serious?

It's weird. Or worse deception.

I think icke is part of the theater.

Icke is the new Jones. As he is still forbidden on X?

So he's the real deal?

I'm always wondering. Do they really need to put so much work into it.

Musk is the strangest actor. Fake rockets to space. And Teslas a subsidized global state manufacturer. And the fake satellites for the internet company.

A Netanyahu said Elon the is the president of the world. The real Biden.

The are making a real batman movie for us.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Very fair points. I asked another well respected UK truther what his take on Icke was, he said a mix of good info and bullshit, therefore counter intel. Used to discredit real info, far too concerned with selling books. He dropped this link as a useful watch.

David Icke Debunked (by Chris White)
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

rachel wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:12 pm Very fair points. I asked another well respected UK truther what his take on Icke was, he said a mix of good info and bullshit, therefore counter intel. Used to discredit real info, far too concerned with selling books. He dropped this link as a useful watch.

David Icke Debunked (by Chris White)
Sounds right to me.

Just watched an hour of it, and it scares me.

Ayahuasca and then finding all "truth"...

I have seen this with a friend of mine, who took Ayahuasca several times, every time coming out in a huge high,
as if he was in contact with God, as if he saw the truth.

I see him now struggling all the time with panic attacks, not good. I don't see calm. Or joy. Or any of the fruits God gives.

Icke: Reptilians, UFOs, ritual child stuff, not good..

Either an agent, or someone in drug induced psychosis who is now supported by the state. Could be he really believes it.
It's though interesting what he says is an exact copy of Alice Baileys / Blavatsky work. More an occult "priest" than a truth seeker in my opinion.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

A little earlier in the thread I noted how, Black Bloc and the World Economic Forum parrot the same aims, just from different angles; and that I personally don't trust the history we are sold with regards to the WEF. Just to put some context, at the time of the EU Referendum there was a big noise out of a lobbying group called Britain First, and if you are from the UK, you might remember their alleged links to Thomas Mair. I'll come back to that later, because it's rather fascinating. Some background from wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britain_First
Britain First is a far-right, British fascist and neo-fascist political party and hate group formed in 2011 by former members of the British National Party (BNP). The group was founded by Jim Dowson, an anti-abortion and far-right campaigner. The organisation's leader is former BNP councillor Paul Golding. Jayda Fransen formerly served as its deputy leader.

Britain First campaigns primarily against multiculturalism and what it sees as the Islamisation of the United Kingdom, and advocates the preservation of traditional British culture. It attracted attention by taking direct action such as "Christian patrols" and "invasions" of British mosques. It has been noted for its online activism.

Britain First registered with the Electoral Commission on 10 January 2014; and, in February 2017, it was statutorily deregistered as a political party by the Electoral Commission, after it failed to renew its registration in time. It re-registered in September 2021. Britain First unsuccessfully contested elections to the House of Commons, the European Parliament and the mayoralty of London.

Britain First is 100% a British Government / MI5 Intel Operation. I did a fair bit of research on them back in 2016, but all the source material I looked at looks like it has been memory-holed. The always crying for money Wikipedia makes no mention of Thomas Mair's membership of Britain First. You'd think a conviction for the murder of a UK MP might merit a paragraph or two, particularly when the writer does his best to smear the associates in other ways. Could have said pro-life, but no, "anti-abortion and far-right campaigner" in the same breath. Yep, what a travesty, giving women other options besides murdering their sons and daughters...

The fact they were deregistered in February 2017 makes sense, in my view they were specifically created for the Referendum. I originally looked at them June 2016, I returned in December 2016, and by that time, their previously somewhat professional ad free site had been converted to a complete clickbait. Would you really do that if you were an actual political party and you supposedly supported BREXIT, and you got BREXIT? No, rather proves it was an intel operation to discredit people with certain political beliefs, and it was put on ice after the vote. Example:

"NORTHERN BRIGADE ACTIVISTS VISIT 26 MOSQUES ACROSS DEWSBURY AND BRADFORD" grab taken December 2016. All ads, now gone. The same across the website. And below it, a grab from when the page first appeared on Wayback, on the 16 October 2015.

A11-45.png
NORTHERN BRIGADE ACTIVISTS VISIT 26 MOSQUES ACROSS DEWSBURY AND BRADFORD.png

So continuing a little further down wiki...
Britain First was founded by Jim Dowson, who ran a call centre in Dundonald, East Belfast, for the BNP. Dowson's links with the BNP as a fundraiser ended acrimoniously in October 2010 when he was accused of groping a female activist. A former Calvinist minister, Dowson is a Scottish Christian fundamentalist. Based in Ballygowan, Northern Ireland, he also led an anti-abortion campaign, the UK Life League. He is linked to Ulster loyalist groups in Northern Ireland.

Other former officials from the BNP joined Dowson in the formation of Britain First. Its current leader, Paul Golding, had been a district councillor in Sevenoaks, Kent, in 2009–2011 representing the BNP, as well as the BNP's Communications Officer. Britain First was launched through the "British Resistance" website in May 2011. Others involved in Britain First's launch included the former South East regional organiser of the BNP, Andy McBride, and Kevin Edwards, a former BNP councillor and organiser in Wales.

We have "Christian fundamentalist"... I agree with Walter Veith, all of the Islamic fundamentalist stuff is actually about making the word fundamentalist evil in conjunction with Christians. The term Christian fundamentalist means a person that believe the Bible isn't just allegory, but rather the inspired word of God. And then add to it the mention of "Ulster loyalist groups in Northern Ireland", so an NLP link to terrorisms.

A thing I've noticed, one way the UK intelligence services apparently create a fake person is to start off with a sex scandal, that's a way of getting the name and a picture into the tabloids.

Here's an example of what I am talking about, another fake character associated with the 2016 Referendum, dated 1st November 2015, so around about the same time as the "NORTHERN BRIGADE ACTIVISTS VISIT 26 MOSQUES ACROSS DEWSBURY AND BRADFORD" Britain First story, which I'll cover in a later post:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... viour.html
COX-1.png

Jo Cox had just become an MP at the May 2015 General Election, so this is probably the first anyone has heard of Brendan. It actually flummoxed me for over a year how they managed to pull it off, Jo Cox's birthday being the day before the Referendum vote. Then it dawned on me, quite simply, the Referendum date was set before the 2015 GE...maybe as early as 2009. And if you followed the narrative at the time, only if David Cameron's Conservatives got a majority was a Referendum to be held. Therefore General Elections are fixed...before COVID this seemed a stretch...not anymore though.

I'll demonstrate how I think it works with Cameron. This is a capture from the 2015 GE Witney declaration. Count the people standing against Cameron, eleven in total. One notable party was the National Health Action Party, I was taken in by them, but they were clearly designed to pull votes from an actual opposition candidate. With the votes spread between twelve people, each person's percentage will be low, that means if Cameron looked like he was going to lose, adding a few boxes of "postal votes" to his count would have made a significant difference.

witney capture.jpg

The first level is electoral boundaries, which are used to consolidate seats for a particular party; then number of people standing in an election, and finally postal ballots if it looks like the vote is going the wrong way...And I'm not making that up. Back in 2017, Amber Rudd, then Home Secretary, looked like she was going to lose her seat, up until two recounts later where they managed to rustle up a couple of extra boxes so she won by 346 votes. If she lost on the first and second count, why didn't the person who had apparently won the first two times ask for another recount? If the counters were wrong the first two times, what made the third count magically correct? Answer...Amber Rudd was always meant to win.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... tion-night
Amber Rudd.png

And finally, if for whatever reason they don't get the result they planned for, they just reset the board by holding another General Election a year or so down the line; and none of the MPs kick up a fuss, because for a vast majority of the seats it's nothing but a pantomime.

Here's the text from that Brendan Cox Mail article, it will be a useful reference for my next post.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... viour.html
Another children’s charity was rocked last night after a senior executive at Save The Children resigned over allegations of ‘inappropriate behaviour’.

Chief strategist Brendan Cox denied allegations against him but left in September. The charity’s £160,000-a-year chief executive Justin Forsyth has also resigned for unconnected reasons.

Both were senior advisers to former Prime Minister Gordon Brown. Mr Cox’s wife, Jo, is a Labour MP and former aide to Mr Brown’s wife Sarah. Mrs Cox also runs the Labour Women’s Network where she is ‘equalities and discrimination’ adviser.

Mr Cox, Save The Children’s director of policy and advocacy, left in September after complaints against him by women members of staff. A well-placed source said Mr Cox strenuously denied any wrongdoing but agreed to leave his post.

The source denied Mr Forsyth had quit due to the dispute involving Mr Cox – but said it had ‘hurt him’. The charity investigated claims that Mr Forsyth failed to act firmly against Mr Cox but found no evidence to support the charge, the source added.

An insider said: ‘Some people were unhappy there was no proper internal investigation into the allegations. Brendan packed his bags and left suddenly.’

One individual who has worked with Save The Children said: ‘Several of the women complained about inappropriate behaviour by Brendan. When the charity did nothing about it they threatened to make a huge fuss. Shortly afterwards it was announced that Brendan was leaving. Then we heard Justin was going as well.’

In a resignation letter to staff, Mr Forsyth said he was leaving after having discussed the matter with charity chairman, Sir Alan Parker, head of public relations giant Brunswick.

Mr Forsyth said he did not yet have a new job to go to, adding: ‘I hope to take a short breather before undertaking the next step of my career.

‘I have a few exciting irons in the fire that are too early to talk about.’

The arrival of ambitious Mr Forsyth and Mr Cox, both fervent Labour supporters, at Save The Children after Mr Brown lost the 2010 Election led to a major change in the charity.

Mr Forsyth was branded one of a new breed of charity ‘fat cats’ with a £160,000 salary, expenses of £3,000 a year and £11,000 for his pension pot. Backed by Mr Cox, Mr Forsyth ordered a highly emotive multi-million pound TV advertising blitz. The ‘It Shouldn’t Happen Here’ campaign claimed 1.6 million British children were growing up in ‘severe poverty’. Tory MPs said it was a ‘crude political campaign against Government cuts.’

Asked about the allegations from female staff of inappropriate behaviour by him, Mr Cox said last night: ‘These rumours are untrue.’

When this newspaper asked the charity last month about Mr Cox’s departure, a spokeswoman said: ‘We never comment in any circumstances on individual members of staff past or present.’

Neither Mr Forsyth nor the charity were available for comment yesterday.

This will be something i return to in my next post, because there is a bit of mix messaging in that article.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In the last article on one hand it suggests Brendan Cox acted inappropriately towards women, something he is quoted as strongly denying. Then there is a suggestion Justin Forsyth leaves for the same reason by it stating a "source denied Mr Forsyth had quit due to the dispute involving Mr Cox". Then we have this quote that doesn't fit the tone the the article, where Forsyth says, "I hope to take a short breather before undertaking the next step of my career. I have a few exciting irons in the fire that are too early to talk about."

It's almost like the Brendan Cox part was shoehorned in. So I thought I'd have a look to see if any other media organisation picked up the story.

https://www.thirdsector.co.uk/justin-fo ... le/1369673
Justin Forsyth to leave Save the Children.png

This is a good one from Third Sector, dated 22 October 2015:
The UK chief executive of the global children's charity will leave in February he announced in an email to staff today

Justin Forsyth, chief executive of Save the Children UK since September 2010, is to leave the charity in February.

In an email to staff today announcing his departure, Forsyth said that, after five years, it was right for him and the charity that he moved on.

He said he had made the decision with a "mix of pride in what we have achieved and sadness at moving on from one of the best jobs in the world".

He told Save staff that he hoped to take a short break before moving on to the next step in his career.

"I have a few exciting irons in the fire that are too early to talk about, but I will keep you posted," he wrote.

Forsyth said he had been considering moving on for several months and had been talking to Sir Alan Parker, who was then chair of Save the Children UK, "since before the summer" about the possibility.

"The last few years have not always been easy," Forsyth told Save the Children staff. "What we have achieved is the result of blood, sweat and tears. We have operated under the spotlight with much more intense external scrutiny.

"On a personal note, I know I have not always got everything right. We could have given more priority to some crucial areas and done some things better. You learn a lot in these jobs about yourself and leadership."

Forsyth, a former adviser to Tony Blair, apologised earlier this year after Save the Children US gave a global legacy award to the former Prime Minister.

Forsyth said at the time: "I know that many of our supporters and volunteers were very upset – several of our staff, too – and I’m very sorry for that. But this was an award given by our sister organisation in the United States.

"It’s a very different political context there, and they’ve had hardly any complaints. And, yes, it was a global legacy award. It was called that. But actually it was an award very, very specifically for Tony Blair’s efforts on Africa at two G8 summits in Birmingham and Gleneagles, not his wider legacy."

Forsyth was among the four charity chief executives who were called to give evidence to MPs on the Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee as part of its continuing inquiry into charity fundraising.

No mention of Brendan Cox, but we find out Justin Forsyth is one of Tony Blair's cronies, and his main criticism isn't inappropriateness with women, but rather Save the Children US giving Tony Blair a global legacy award...too funny.

Doesn't that lay in my favour the Brendan Cox part being a complete fabrication to introduce the character, given Justin Forsyth is clearly in Tony Blair's pocket. And having laid this story in 2015, they then use it in 2018 to bin Brendan.

This next report is from Save the Children itself, again from 22 October 2015. We get an idea what it's actually about and the Tony Blair connection makes more sense in light of Health Security and ONE HEALTH.

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/news ... own-as-ceo#!
Save the Children.png
Justin Forsyth today announced he is leaving Save the Children in February after five successful years as CEO, during which time the charity has dramatically increased its impact for children around the world.

Mr Forsyth thanked staff, volunteers and supporters for all their commitment and passion and said the last five years had been an extraordinary journey which had achieved results for children that no one could have predicted.

Mr Forsyth said: “It has been an extraordinary privilege to lead this organisation, but after five years I feel that it is the right time for me personally, but also the organisation as we embark on a new and exciting strategy.

“This is a decision I have thought about for some time, since the summer. It is one that I have taken with a mix of pride in what we have achieved and sadness at moving on from one of the best jobs in the world. My successor will have the chance to take the organisation to the next level, building on some very strong foundations and successes, that is a credit to everyone who works at the organisation.”

He highlighted that Save the Children has saved and protected millions of lives, doubling the number of children the organisation has reached while doubling its income and supporters. He said he was proud that Save had become more professional and effective and more focussed on impact for children.

He added: “When we look back over the last five years it is amazing how far we have come. We have transformed our work on the ground with children, establishing several world class signature programmes to increase the quality and impact of our work. We have done whatever it takes to run brave emergency responses from the Ebola Treatment centre in Kerry Town to our hospital in Syria that have saved so many lives.

“We have set up the Humanitarian Leadership Academy and Emergency Health Unit. We have pioneered cutting edge partnerships with the private sector and others, delivered ground breaking popular campaigns - from No Child Born to Die, Read On Get On to Christmas Jumpers - and achieved major impact with reactive campaigns from Restart the Rescue to 0.7% to Syria and Gaza. We have built powerful coalitions from IF to action/2015. We have recruited and developed some amazing people and created a global organisation with global reach. I am proud to have played a role in helping lead these changes.”

During the coming months Mr Forsyth will work to ensure a clear and strong transition, and put in place the recruitment process for his successor. He will announce his plans for the future at a later date.

Given what we've learned from COVID, do you think Save the Children saved anyone in those five years, or was it just helping to build the Health Security State? Gaza, Syria, the gifts that just keep giving.

Actually, let's finish off with this report from The BBC, dated 22 February 2018, we find out Tony Blair's friend Justin Forsyth moved on to Unicef, one of the alphabet organisations under the UN, and it would appear, again apparently there to support the children.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43162223
bbc .png

Where has this story come from? Suddenly in 2018, three years after the original reports, Justin Forsyth left Save the Children because of his sexual behaviour. We didn't find that in any of the 2015 articles, in fact quite the opposite. The closest we get is the Mail story where a dispute involving Brendan Cox's inappropriate behaviour had "hurt him", Forsyth; and that an apparent insider said "Mr Forsyth failed to act firmly against Mr Cox".
Ex-Save the Children chief executive Justin Forsyth has resigned from Unicef saying he does not want coverage of his past to "damage" the charities.

Mr Forsyth faced three complaints of inappropriate behaviour towards female staff before leaving Save the Children, the BBC reported this week.

He was accused of sending inappropriate texts and commenting on what young female staff were wearing.

He said he "apologised unreservedly" to the three workers at the time.

Mr Forsyth said the reason for his resignation as Unicef's deputy director was not because of what he described as the mistakes he made in his former role at Save the Children.

"They were dealt with through a proper process many years ago," he said in a statement.

"There is no doubt in my mind that some of the coverage around me is not just to (rightly) hold me to account, but also to attempt to do serious damage to our cause and the case for aid."

Meanwhile, Haiti has suspended Oxfam GB operations in the country, as it investigates claims of sexual misconduct by staff in the aftermath of the 2010 earthquake.

Conservative MP Pauline Latham, a member of the House of Commons' International Development committee, welcomed Mr Forsyth's resignation.

"But what I'm more concerned about is the fact he has been able to work for as long as he did," she told the BBC.

"It is shocking. The more I hear about it the more shocked I am. It's terrible for the UK charity sector. It will take a lot of getting over."

Ex-Save the Children worker: 'A really toxic culture grew'

Brie O'Keefe, a former employee at Save the Children, said a number of staff were aware of Mr Forsyth's behaviour but were afraid of the consequences of speaking out for the charity.

She told the BBC's Newsnight: "One of the things that kept many of us from speaking out earlier was a desire to protect the organisation that we loved."

She said Mr Forsyth had been brought in to "shake things up" at the charity but it had resulted in "certain toxic leadership behaviours" being tolerated, including temper tantrums, yelling and disrespectful behaviour, and that those who raised concerns would be sidelined from projects.

Ms O'Keefe welcomed Mr Forsyth's apology for the "incidences he created" but added: "He hasn't taken any responsibility for the culture he fostered at Save the Children."

A statement from Unicef said it was grateful to Mr Forsyth for his work over the past two years.

An investigation by BBC Radio 4's PM programme found that the complaints against Mr Forsyth included women receiving a series of inappropriate texts and comments on how they looked, what they were wearing and how he felt about them.

If they did not respond, Mr Forsyth would follow up his messages with an email, asking if they had seen the text.

If they still did not respond, he would ask someone to send them to him for a "quick word".

Save the Children said it had commissioned "a root and branch review of the organisational culture" at the charity "addressing any behavioural challenges among senior leadership".

The charity said concerns were raised about "inappropriate behaviour and comments" by Mr Forsyth in 2015.

It said two trustees carried out separate investigations into a total of three complaints made by female employees, but there was no finding of misconduct against Mr Forsyth or any formal sanction against him.

"Both reviews resulted in unreserved apologies from the CEO. All the parties agreed to this and the former CEO apologised to the women in question. At that time the matters were closed."

Speaking earlier this week, a spokesman for Unicef said the charity had not been aware of any of the complaints against Mr Forsyth at the time of his recruitment in 2016.

"There have been no such complaints concerning Mr Forsyth at Unicef," he added.

The allegations come after Brendan Cox - the husband of murdered MP Jo Cox - quit two charities he set up in memory of his wife amid allegations of inappropriate behaviour.

The Charity Commission said it had "extensive regulatory engagement" with Save the Children after allegations of misconduct and inappropriate behaviour were made against Mr Cox and Mr Forsyth between 2015 and 2016.

In the space of three years, Brendan Cox's inappropriate behaviour is converted into Justin Forsyth's inappropriate behaviour...and an MP is shocked! So the story that I suggest brought Brendan Cox into existence is used to remove him from the public scene too. I wonder just how far Justin Forsyth's history actually goes back? I just looked at his wiki, he looks like another NPC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Forsyth
Justin Forsyth is a British non-profit executive who served as the deputy executive director of UNICEF from 2016 to 2018. Prior to this appointment on 15 January 2016 by United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, Forsyth was the chief executive officer of Save the Children.

Forsyth was born in June 1965. He earned a bachelor's degree in history and politics from Oxford Brookes University.

Forsyth has been involved in advocacy campaigns, fundraising and coalitions which have collaborated with non-governmental organizations, the private sector, national governments and the United Nations.

Forsyth was employed by Oxfam from 1989 to 2004. While at Oxfam, he was employed alongside Kevin Watkins, who subsequently succeeded Forsyth as CEO of Save the Children.

Between 2004 and 2010, as special adviser to Prime Ministers Gordon Brown and Tony Blair, he helped shape global efforts on development, climate change and humanitarian policies, including leading successful efforts around the G8 and the G20. Forsyth served as an advisor to Prime Minister Gordon Brown, and acted as director of strategic communication at 10 Downing Street from 2007 to 2010. While campaigning, Brown voiced his irritation to Forsyth following a conversation with a voter, calling her "a bigoted woman." Brown had forgotten that he was still wearing a microphone once he had got into his car, and the conversation was captured on a hot mic. The controversy later became known as Bigotgate.

Forsyth was CEO of Save the Children from 2010 to 2016.

In January 2016 UNICEF announced Forsyth's appointment as deputy executive director.

In February 2018, it emerged that three female workers had accused Forsyth of inappropriate behaviour, texts, and emails before he left Save the Children; Forsyth said he had "apologised unreservedly" to them for his "unsuitable and thoughtless conversations". UNICEF later said that when Forsyth had joined it in 2016, Save the Children's reference for him had not mentioned the allegations and that it was "continuing to work with him and Save the Children to get a better understanding of the facts".

Forsyth resigned from UNICEF on 22 February 2018, wishing to avoid "serious damage to our cause and the case for aid" that might result from his continued affiliation.

After resigning from UNICEF, Forsyth founded North End Strategy, a communications and management consulting firm based in Oxfordshire.

That's the sum total of information about him, an aggregate of news articles. Again we see suddenly what Brendan Cox was accused of becomes what Justin Forsyth did. And the whole "Bigotgate" was a narrative why Labour lost the 2010 General Election, and actually the Yellow & Blue of the Coalition is one reason why I think the EU Referendum date might have been slated back in 2009 or earlier, when Labour was still in government.