Anyone know any ex-truthers?

All things 9/11
rachel

Re: Anyone know any ex-truthers?

Unread post by rachel »

If it's any consolation Charlie, I think you being an untrustworthy balloon-head saved you from a much worse fate. This could have been you. Instead it was ex-Goldman Sachs City worker Sajid Javid. I'd check out the link, imagine having to live with that?

HEALTH SECRETARY: NHS AND SOCIAL CARE STAFF MUST HAVE COVID VACCINATIONS
9 Nov 2021... 9/11

Frontline NHS workers and social care staff will need to have Covid-19 vaccinations in England to continue in their jobs, the Health Secretary has announced.

In a Commons statement, Sajid Javid said there is no doubt that health and social care staff “carry a unique responsibility” in the work they do and “we must avoid preventable harm”.

He said only those who do not have face-to-face contact with patients or who are medically exempt will not be required to have two doses of a Covid jab, with enforcement of the rule from APRIL 1st next year.

That video Are we beginning to get the idea where the Uniparty actually recruits the candidates that become MPs and councillors?

EDIT: I thought for completeness I'd go back into this post to add the date Sajid Javid made his announcement. And guess what, 9/11. Not only that, what date did Ian Tomlinson die?...April 1st. And what date were vaccines for NHS and Care staff to become mandatory...April 1st.

---------

But let's look at Danny Shine, when looking him up a found an interesting bit of history. This BBC Radio 3 webpage was first captured on 15 Oct 2002, it talks about Danny's music career. Note, he did go to university, bet it was something like music, politics and psychology.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/world/onyo ... nny1.shtml
MUSICIANS' STORIES

dannyshine1.jpg
dannyshine1.jpg (2.76 KiB) Viewed 6216 times
Musician: Danny Shine
Instruments: Keyboards and vocals
Music: Jewish/ Klezmer

'When I was a child, we all sang round the table on a Friday every week to see the Sabbath in…..'

How I came to this music:

I'm Danny Shine. I run a band called Neshama and we play at weddings, barmitzvahs and batmitzvahs. We do funerals as well actually…we've one booked for late December hopefully, as long as the person involved does us the favour of dying.

I'm a singer and bandleader mainly, but I play keyboards too. I come from a musical family: my father was a cantor, both my parents play piano and we all sing. We all sang round the table on a Friday every week to see Shabbat (the Sabbath) in. Becoming a full time musician fell into my lap. Many years ago, when I was at university, I was asked by a couple to get a little band together for their wedding. They didn't have any money so we did it for free. In the end they found the money to pay us, but that was the beginning of it all. Since then it's turned into quite a big and successful business.

I put together more than one band on a particular day so that for example today there are two bands out playing. I'd say that last year we did about 110 functions. All our gigs are in the community at the moment, though I'd like to look at diversifying. I do such a large number of very different types of functions that we tend to use different musicians for different events. Not all of the band members are Jewish but they all like playing Jewish music. I've worked in this business now for 15 years and I've gone through a large number of musicians. You learn quite quickly who's done this kind of thing before.

I draw my repertoire from a very wide range - everything from the Klezmer, the Hassidic /Israeli /ethnic side if you like, all the way through to lots of cover versions: soul, pop, international, Middle Eastern: Moroccan, Iraqi occasionally, but certainly Israeli …. we even do some classical.

How would I define Jewish music? With difficulty. There's klezmer, there's Israeli style dance, there's folk Israeli, there's Hassidic. It takes influences from all sorts of different areas of music and it's always changing. There are also people who bring out new Hassidic Pop which is a kind of Rock music with Jewish words.

So Danny Shine and the BBC go way back.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Let's look at a couple of Danny Shine's videos, the first ones relating to XR I've linked to before.

First video, Danny was one of the first people to do a proper interview with Roger Hallam, the co-founder of 'Extinction Rebellion'. Mid way into the interview we get a sense of what Roger's really about, an opportunist who is happy to bend 'the truth', and partner with anyone to achieve his own aims of Revolution.

The second video is the video Danny mentions at the very start of the first video. It talks about Greta's background, 'Time's Up', a green version of trip adviser. Also more interesting to this thread, media campaigns to pre-program people (nudge theory), and ways to change the mind of the population around an issue. And lastly, private capital mobilisation...else robbing Peter to pay Paul.

The third video is at Speakers Corner, 28th April 2019. Pre-COVID era talking about funding of the Green Lobby, Extinction Rebellion and its hierarchy, the merging of actual pollution with the concept of 'green-house gasses', and points about the polluting nature of 'renewables'.

rachel wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:53 am WHY NOT WELCOME EXTINCTION? CONVERSATION WITH CO FOUNDER OF EXTINCTION REBELLION ROGER HALLAM

Filmed in London offices donated to Extinction Rebellion by "some unknown business man" (probably meaning government funded), uploaded 30 May 2019

WHO RUNS EXTINCTION REBELLION? HEIKO REVEALS HIS FINDINGS & QUESTIONS SOME MEMBERS

Filmed at Marble Arch & Oxford Circus, Westminster, on 17th April 2019

PIERS CORBYN "MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE DOESN’T EXIST" EXTINCTION REBELLION PENSIONS IPCC

Filmed at Speakers Corner, north-east edge of Hyde Park, nearest Marble Arch and Oxford Street on 28th April 2019

Here are a couple of video with Danny does his stuff with a loud speaker. He generally is wherever the Extinction Rebellion are doing their performance art death-cult stuff in London.

DANNY SHINE SPEAKS HIS TRUTH 11/08/2016

Filmed Opposite NatWest Bank's headquarters, the corner of Princes Street and Mansion House Street, City of London, on 11 August 2016

DANNY SHINE AND EXTINCTION REBELLION

Filmed at Marble Arch & Oxford Circus, Westminster, on 6 October 2019
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Interesting, I've just spotted Roger Hallam is another fictitious person, so we can reclassify that first interview as more performance art by Danny. You get an eye for spotting plastic faces, you don't even have to go looking, I think whoever did Roger's makeup is the person who usually does Danny's.

I'm telling you, if Danny says it, it's Nudge Unit sponsored bullshit.

A11-109.png

So Roger, see the fake nose bump to make him look like a Jew; or is it a Roman nose? Next, see the way the forehead creases at the front but not at the side. Also the vertical crease under the eye (seen a lot on Paul McCartney). Real skin and fake skin have different properties, it's at the transition where it's the most obvious as they crease in totally different ways. The fake skin distorts as it pulls the real skin.

So we can conclude from the creases, the front section of the forehead is fake, which means the eyebrows and eyebrow ridge will also be fake, the appliance extends down to include a fake nose. The beard is also almost certainly fake, likely to make him look older than he really is, and the hair is a wig, though maybe only the front section. The piece will look something like the following; though instead of the prosthetic extending eye-corner to top-of-ear, the one Roger is wearing is eye-corner to temple.

Since I've brought it up, I might as well show that Danny also wears a fake forehead. See the same odd creasing on the forehead, and this time there is a line from eye-corner to the side-burn. That might mean that's a full wig Danny is wearing.

A11-912.png
A11-952.png

See the strange lifting of the eyebrows in the second grab. I'm not sure if there is anything on his nose, so the following example might explain what Danny is wearing. But there might be something going on with his neck; is he really eleven years older than Charlie as Charlie said in his 'False light' video? The only reason really to put anything false on the neck is to age someone.

Given the prosthetic makeup, that's at least a couple of hours of work from a professional makeup artist before the interview could be filmed. And that both of those pieces are bespoke, requiring head casts, modelling in clay and transferring into silicon, and then we have the hair, which is individually punched. It's not a cheap five minute job, particularly as it's at the top of the realism spectrum. So given that, do we think anything said in that interview wasn't planned, scripted and rehearsed beforehand? Is Roger Hallam really the co-founder of Extinction Rebellion? And if not him, who do we think is actually behind the brand?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

When I was looking through the Charlie Veitch stuff, I came across this, I'm going to copy and critique the contents because it is just too good, and Telegraph articles are usually behind a paywall.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldn ... -mind.html
The 9/11 conspiracy theorist who changed his mind

Charlie Veitch was once one of Britain’s leading conspiracy theorists, a friend of David Icke and Alex Jones and a 9/11 'truther'. But when he had a change of heart, the threats began. He talks to Will Storr.

By Will Storr
29 May 2013, 7:00am

'The poster boy for a mad movement': Charlie Veitch
'The poster boy for a mad movement': Charlie Veitch

On a June afternoon in the middle of New York’s Times Square, Charlie Veitch took out his phone, turned on the camera and began recording a statement about the 2001 destruction of the World Trade Center.

“I was a real firm believer in the conspiracy that it was a controlled demolition,” he started. “That it was not in any way as the official story explained. But, this universe is truly one of smoke screens, illusions and wrong paths. If you are presented with new evidence, take it on, even if it contradicts what you or your group want to believe. You have to give the truth the greatest respect, and I do.”

To most people, it doesn’t sound like a particularly outrageous statement to make. In fact, the rest of the video was almost banal in its observations; that the destruction of the towers may actually have been caused by the two 767 passenger jets that flew into them. But to those who subscribed to Veitch’s YouTube channel, a channel he set up to promulgate conspiracy theories like the one he was now rejecting, it was tantamount to heresy.

“You sell out piece of s---. Rot in hell, Veitch,” ran one comment beneath the video. “This man is a pawn,” said another. “Your [sic] a f---ing pathetic slave,” shrilled a third. “What got ya? Money?” So runs what passes for debate on the internet. Veitch had expected a few spiteful comments from the so-called “Truth Movement”. What he had not expected was the size or the sheer force of the attack.

In the days after he uploaded his video, entitled No Emotional Attachment to 9/11 Theories, Veitch was disowned by his friends, issued with death threats and falsely accused of child abuse in an email sent to 15,000 of his followers. “I went from being Jesus to the devil,” he says now. “Or maybe Judas. I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong. I was the new Stalin. The poster boy for a mad movement.”

Charlie Veitch, before his change of heart, protesting in New York's Times Square
Charlie Veitch, before his change of heart, protesting in New York's Times Square

So Charlie doesn't appear to have ever been a no-planer. Jesus nor Judas nor the devil nor, even, Stalin. He’s currently an unemployed father-of-one who lives in a semi, in Salford, Greater Manchester, with his fiancée, Stacey. Baggily dressed and 6ft 5in, the 32-year-old looks like a student but carries himself like a philosopher, wielding aphorisms and gesticulating theatrically, as if conducting a symphony of his own sagacity.

Veitch is spellbound by ideas, but the problem is that he has two competing world views that he’s never been able to reconcile. Born in Rio de Janeiro to a Brazilian mother and a Scottish merchant seaman, Veitch inherited a Right-wing outlook from his father, a patriotic, working class Thatcherite. But his father also passed on a mistrust of authority.

“He told me, just because someone’s wearing a uniform or a fancy hat, it doesn’t mean they’re your boss,” he says.Veitch Snr was also responsible for Charlie’s peripatetic childhood.

Attending “a new school every six months”, he was bullied on many continents. “I was always birds--- head, because I have a patch of white hair,” he says. At Edinburgh Academy, a private school he attended from 14, he fostered an antipathy towards “rugger buggers” who had rich fathers, became prefects and “got all the girls and all the attention”.

Putting himself in the shoes of Jesus...kind of like John Lennon, David Icke and David Shayler. What do they all have in common I wonder? And then in the next breath, the devil or Judas. I actually want to discuss Judas elsewhere because I'm convinced understanding him is understanding what satanism actually is. But here this would appear to allude to the masonic black/white duality.

We have all the signals this is a fictitious character; born in Rio de Janeiro, so no UK birth certificate; moved every couple of years up until the age of 14, then finally goes to a private school so no public record of him ever existing in the system other than whatever Edinburgh Academy chooses to confirm, and we can guess the way that one works. Continuing...
For a while, Veitch’s Right-wing opinions dominated his decision-making. He joined the Territorial Army and got a job in the City. But, the other narrative, of a world which pitched “second-rate citizens”, as he’d been at school, against the “rugger buggers” – the privileged elite and the heirs to power – was always there, slowly creeping up on him. And at six o’clock one morning, after a night out at a club, it pounced.

“I was absolutely spangled from the nightclub when my best friend said ‘Charlie, you know you’re Right-wing and you joined the Army? Well, they were lying to you.’ I’m like, ‘What?’ He said, ‘9/11; it wasn’t as you think.’ It was almost like an initiation into a cult, a religion. You’re being given special knowledge.”

His friend showed him the online documentary Terrorstorm: A History of Government Sponsored Terror, made by the American radio host Alex Jones. It parsed a new version of history, in which governments secretly organised terror attacks to spread fear and extend their matrices of control. From the Reichstag fire to the Gulf of Tonkin up to the present day, it writhed with apparently unassailable facts and sources.

Jones is a brilliantly effective propagandist who recently made headlines for his hostile showdown on US television with Piers Morgan, over gun control. His YouTube channel has had over 250 million views while his masterpiece, Terrorstorm, has been watched more than 7  million times.

US radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones
US radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones

Shortly after watching it, Veitch was made redundant and, instead of looking for a new job, he used some of his £4,000 payout to buy a camcorder and a megaphone and began uploading short videos to YouTube. As the founder of what he called the Love Police, he was filmed performing quasi situationist stunts, such as standing outside McDonald’s with his megaphone berating customers (“Excuse me, sir. Next time I’d advise you to buy some real food for your son”). In more meditative moments, he’d explore his own spiritual, philosophical and conspiratorial notions. Veitch soon gathered subscribers by the tens of thousands.

And the bigger Love Police grew, the more radical Veitch became. He occupied Fortnum & Mason during the anti-capitalism rally and Millbank Tower during the student fees demonstrations. He was a witness to the death of Ian Tomlinson during the 2009 G20 summit, called for “chaos” in London, was arrested in Toronto, Edinburgh and London and invited to festivals around the world. “People were throwing money at me. I did a donation appeal and overnight I had £3,500 in my account,” he says.

Do you notice how the Telegraph has subtly re-written history? I'm guessing the average Telegraph reader wouldn't be following the likes of Charlie to realise he was already performing his Love Police double-act with Danny Shine before Ian Tomlinson was apparently unlawfully killed at the 2009 G20 protests in London. But just to confirm...

I'm going to take a break from the Telegraph article because I want to check I'm understanding this correctly. In the False Enlightenment video where this thread started, Charlie says, "I met Danny on May 1st 2009, he had a sign...there was like some London G20 stuff going on, you know police stuff...he had a sign saying 'Everything is OK', I had a megaphone...kind of false public statements; 'Ladies and Gentlemen' etc, etc..."

From that, Charlie seems very definite about the date, but you'd think if you were an eye witness to somebody's death, it might just stick in the mind when mentioning some 2009 "G20 stuff". I had a look, and I cannot find anything high profile happening with a search that includes '1st May, 2009, G20, London', the majority are April hits and the couple I found for May are referring back to April events. This from the '2009 G20 London summit' wiki page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_G20_London_summit
The 2009 G20 London Summit was the second meeting of the G20 heads of government/heads of state, which was held in London on 2 April 2009 at the ExCeL Exhibition Centre to discuss financial markets and the world economy. It followed the first G20 Leaders Summit on Financial Markets and the World Economy, which was held in Washington, D.C., on 14–15 November 2008. Heads of government or heads of state from the G20 attended, with some regional and international organisations also represented. Due to the extended membership, it has been referred to as the London Summit.

The policing tactics at the event raised some controversy, particularly over the death of Ian Tomlinson...

Leaders of the G20 countries present at the London Summit (taken before the proceedings on 2 April 2009)
Leaders of the G20 countries present at the London Summit (taken before the proceedings on 2 April 2009)

...G20 leaders began gathering in London on 1 April 2009. Before leaving for the London Summit, French President Nicolas Sarkozy suggested that if a meaningful deal was not agreed France would walk out of the summit echoing the "empty chair" gesture of then-French President Charles de Gaulle in 1965. At a joint press conference in London, Brown and Obama said that suggestions of a rift were exaggerated. Sarkozy attended a separate press conference with Merkel in which both repeated calls for the summit to agree on more stringent regulation of financial markets and restated their firm opposition to further financial stimulus packages.

On the evening of 1 April the leaders attended a reception at Buckingham Palace hosted by Elizabeth II. During a photograph she lightly rebuked the Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi for shouting too loudly in an effort to attract the attention of United States President Barack Obama. The story was featured heavily in the Italian media, and was used by opponents to lambast Berlusconi. After the palace reception, the leaders dined at 10 Downing Street where the food was cooked by Jamie Oliver.

The summit proper began on the morning of 2 April and took place at the Excel Centre in Custom House, east London.

A working dinner at the summit – Left to right: Merkel, Obama, Lee, Abdullah, Lula da Silva
A working dinner at the summit – Left to right: Merkel, Obama, Lee, Abdullah, Lula da Silva

Charlie might be like me when remembering dates and he just got his months mixed up. Else, because of the agreed chronology, the BBC interview must have gone out live, and that is fixed in time.

Just to remind ourselves, Charlie says in it, "...I want to clarify the reports I saw from this morning...". So this is 2nd April 2009, and by the clock on the report, the interview runs from 13:43 to 13:45. It is easier to read on the Youtube archive version of the video.

He continues further on, "...I came along at half past six last night and the police seemed to be acting very professionally......a guy in the audience had a megaphone and shouted 'police we need a medic', and within seconds the police had a team of eight people ran forward...". Surely this megaphone person cannot be Charlie, can it..? Because at the very end of the BBC interview when the interviewer asks who he is, he replies, wearing a very dapper suit, "...I'm a City worker, I was there out of interest, just curiosity."

A couple of weeks after this interview he is apparently made redundant from his City job, what bad luck, then uses his redundancy money no less to purchase a megaphone and camera so he can start acting like a dick at "protests" just like the megaphone man he mentioned. See above in the Telegraph article for conformation.

So while looking up the Love Police to see if I can find any dates, I came across this, uploaded 8 Jan 2010.

THE LOVE POLICE

A transcript of the video exists here, almost as if it was a scripted piece of performance art. And guess what, from the video above...it's a small world, hey Ricky.

the-love-police.gif
the-love-police.gif (6 MiB) Viewed 6140 times
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It looks very much like the Westminster elite basically pulled off the same international con with the world financial crisis as they later did with COVID-19, yet some way or other 2020 didn't go to plan for them.

Looking back at the following article and pictures from the 2009 protests, it seems clear there was nothing organic about it. Unions are used to bring people for whatever con the globalists want to pull off. They provide free buses and signage for protestors, how else would they get people to turn up? And this is how cosy union leaders are with the establishment.

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/about/p ... /biography
A11-115.png

In the last post I showed a gif taken from the Love Police video with The Royle Family's Ricky Tomlinson sitting in front of a telly watching Charlie and Danny. What do you think the chances are there was some applied behavioural psychology in the choice of name for the G20 victim?

RICKY TOMLINSON >> IAN TOMLINSON

I found a photographer's website who went to demos in 2009, some interesting notes from his pictures. There was an international protest on May 1st, May Day; this corresponds with Charlie's statement, but I couldn't see anything that resembled Charlie and Danny on either April 1st or May 1st. The more I look at their stuff, the more I think they weren't there, not where the main demonstration was anyway. I suspect when they do their thing it's more equivalent to a closed set. Their performance is for the camera, not to be caught up with useful tools.

https://www.hoffmanphotos.com/-/galleri ... ve/protest
A11-113.png

Do you notice the police uniforms, this struck me when I quoted the Guardian narrator. They were in the City of London, but the police we see with Ian Tomlinson are not City of London police. This is what City of London police actually look like. The police we see with Tomlinson are likely a specialist dog unit. Looking through all the G20 photos by David Hoffman, there are no police dogs present in any of the pictures.

And below, a BBC report about May Day protests across Europe, apparently fuelled by the 2009 financial crash.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8028237.stm
Police battle May Day protesters
Friday, 1 May 2009

Istanbul.jpg
Istanbul.jpg (15.58 KiB) Viewed 6124 times

Clashes have broken out in a number of countries as unions used traditional May Day marches to protest against the handling of the global economic crisis.

In the Turkish city of Istanbul, riot police fired tear gas and water cannon as protesters threw petrol bombs and attacked banks and shops.

Police made dozens of arrests in the German capital, Berlin, where protesters set fire to cars.

Greek police battled to quell rioters in Athens after banks were attacked.

There have also been marches in France and Russia, as well as the Philippines, Japan and Hong Kong, where demonstrators called on the authorities to do more to protect jobs.

Major demonstrations were also planned in Spain, Italy and Cuba.

"Workers are reiterating their demand that the government should find a way to stop mass lay-offs of workers and it should provide decent jobs, not short-lived jobs, not jobs for three months," said Leody de Guzman, of the Union of Filipino Workers...

This is a Channel 4 report from 29 March 2019 regarding the Ian Tomlinson inquest. Apparently he's a 47 year old news vender. Looks more like 57...didn't Charlie say that? "I wanted to clarify the reports I saw from this morning. He was not in his mid-thirties, he was a gentleman who seemed to be over fifty. He was riddled with tattoos. From the smell of him he'd been drinking all day, and his eyes were very wide as if he was under the influence of drugs." ...That is a bit harsh if he really was a dead person.

G20 DEATH: NEW TOMLINSON VIDEO RELEASED

So from the report, Ian Tomlinson's wife turned up to the inquest, was happy to let the television stations and press broadcast images of her dead husband looking like a hobo, and no other pictures offered. Instead we get this, clearly taken the same day.

Ian Tomlinson.png

Do you spot something creepy about the picture?

A11-116.png

He looks like he's got doll eyes, or as Charlie told us, "very wide". Kind of reminds me of this, from Breaking Bad...

Breaking Bad1.png
Breaking Bad4.png
Breaking Bad2.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Every time I do this it's like Russian Dolls, there is always something else hidden inside. From the Channel 4 report on the fake inquest, Simon Israel, as soon as I saw him waving his hands about I recognised it's the actor who plays the character George Monbiot. You know the eco-warrior who wants the world to stop farming, because we don't need food do we George?

Simon Israel 1.gif
Simon Israel 1.gif (6.72 MiB) Viewed 6094 times
George Monbiot 1.gif
George Monbiot 1.gif (3.1 MiB) Viewed 6094 times

Here's that TED talk so you can hear for yourself that it is the same tedious voice.

CAN WE FEED OURSELVES WITHOUT DEVOURING THE PLANET? | GEORGE MONBIOT
19 Jan 2023, TEDTalks... JAN 19 = 119 = 911

Farming is the worst thing humanity has ever done to the planet, says journalist George Monbiot. What's more: the global food system could be heading toward collapse. Detailing the technological solutions we need to radically reshape food production -- from lab-grown, protein-rich foods to crops that don't require plowing -- Monbiot shares a future-focused vision of how humanity could feed itself without destroying the planet.

Do we think this guy would say any of the things he says in front of an actual audience of real people with his real face visible? He thinks he can get away with saying anything, because it is not really him saying it, it's a script he reads as the character George Monbiot. You have no moral compass George. You are a corporate whore who will literally say or do anything your pay masters tell you. Prove me wrong, come out and tell us who you really are.

----------

Moving on, the other thing I noticed in the report, well actually I noticed it when I watched the first video, but it didn't really come to my attention until I saw the new angle of the police officer hitting Tomlinson. In the Channel 4 report, it seeks to show what the police officer and Ian Tomlinson were both doing in the lead up to the incident, which is totally irrelevant to the video of the guy being pushed over. Not only that, it's fake. This person being filmed is not the same police officer. This is just a bit of random footage added that has nothing to do with the other video.

G20 death꞉ new Tomlinson video released.jpg

Does the following image from the report make any sense whatsoever? Why, if we are to believe there is a violent demonstration, are these police standing as a group guarding an empty street? Empty except for the man in the plastic mask. Clearly, if you put your brain on, this was staged for filming purposes only and they didn't want any real people actually seeing what they were doing.

Did you write this script George? Because it's as shite as all the other stories that have your name attached.

G20 death꞉ new Tomlinson video released2.jpg

Then we have the guy lying in the street who is apparently Ian Tomlinson, yet he is wearing a totally different set of clothing. So it's not the same guy that was pushed over and it's not the same police officer that did the pushing. Have they just added all this extra footage so they could extort money from taxpayers? If Ian Tomlinson's wife actually got paid out by the police for his fake death, who got the money?

G20 death꞉ new Tomlinson video released3.jpg
G20 death꞉ new Tomlinson video released4.jpg

Do you notice how that apparent flag pole obscures the person laying on the ground. I would suggest that's the whole point, to stop us seeing the guy on the ground. Therefore it is reasonable to think it was added post-production, together with the other shorter ones so it doesn't look so absurdly out of place. And then when we get to the close-in shot, suddenly it switches to black and white. That's because it's CCTV? Nope, it's a crop-in from the previous footage, it has been turned black and white to obscure the fact the guy is wearing a different set of clothing. If you look closely that is definitely his trousers/jogging pants we are seeing and they aren't black. So is this guy for real?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Okay, let's hopefully put this section to bed because it really wasn't my intension to look at the Ian Tomlinson case, I can barely remember it. But I guess that's the point, we think this guy was unlawfully killed in the City of London, when in fact it was just a grift by the mainstream media.

The more I look at the guy on the ground receiving medical assistance, the more I think it's probably a training dummy.

Ian Tomlinson 2.gif
Ian Tomlinson 2.gif (3.08 MiB) Viewed 6077 times

And why I'm so sure it's two totally different people in police officer uniforms in the first and second videos.

Looking at them both together, the top one is definitely a woman; hits like a girl. But I think the bottom one might also be a woman looking at the repeat. But it's not the same woman on the same day, the top one is more padded, and looks like she is wearing some sort of lifts, and that's why she's plodding at the start.

PC Simon Harwood 1.gif
PC Simon Harwood 1.gif (5.15 MiB) Viewed 6077 times
PC Simon Harwood 2.gif
PC Simon Harwood 2.gif (3.2 MiB) Viewed 6077 times

If we look at a couple of stills. That's 100% a woman.

pc-sh2.png
pc-sh1.png

This one looks like a woman to me too. So it does beg the question, is the person she's dragging a woman also? I'm going to suggest women doing this are less likely to actually hurt each other.

pc-sh4.png
pc-sh3.png

Is this one...is that a woman? A baggy white t-shirt to hide her figure?

ian-t1.png

He doesn't look like a woman here, but the apparent police officer PC Simon Harwood does have a bit of a plastic-face look about him. And it also looks like this grift stretched on for at least two years.

Simon-Harwood-007.jpg
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i love your posts ,oh and i think anything we pick up
something takes your eye investigate ,and i dont trust anyone in a uniform
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's funny Denny, when I do one of these, I really don't know what I'll be posting until I post it; it's like doing a crossword puzzle. So if you come across me sounding pretty sure about something, I've probably previously done something like this.

A couple of things. In the Channel 4 story, the reporter says Ian Tomlinson had nine children. Do you think that means he had eleven wives? :idea: ...... And I think George Monbiot deserves a bit more kicking, so...in the report below, he's not even there. He's standing in front of a green-screen pretending he's turning towards the location of the death.

The guy in the background appears to look our way; but he doesn't at any stage look at George. I'm therefore guessing he's looking at the camera equipment/man, or whatever the camera is disguised as.

channel-4.png

Here's a similar example, a BBC report this time. I posted it up previously, see link for background. As the camera reaches the end of the pan, the size distortion of the background barrier becomes apparent.

And finally, I must admit before seeing the Simon Israel report where it's so obvious it's George Monbiot, I did have in mind another match which I'm now pretty convinced of. Same features, and while the voice tone is different, the rhythm still matches.

George Monbiot
George Monbiot
Nick Robinson
Nick Robinson

Oh and look, back in 2015 he pretended he had cancer to flog a book...on Lorraine of course. I'll put up a second example so you can check out him speaking normally...Hmm...Oxford University. Are we seeing a patten?

NICK ROBINSON ON HIS BATTLE WITH CANCER | LORRAINE

NICK ROBINSON | IDEAS CAN NOT BE STOPPED, ONLY DEFEATED | OXFORD UNION
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

it does seem spitting image was a clandestined satire in more ways than one .
i have seen lots of cameras set up around town (manchester) years ago ,usually aimed at paths or squares where commuters would traverse.

i have also seen lads run past and grab the cameras ,love them (usually scousers x) ,i expect alot of the subtifuge is because of the size of an autocue machine .
maxresdefault (34).jpg
ie pop the camera on the street and we will film the greenscreen inthe studio where the autocue is located xxxx and said journo can look insitu

definitely scousers running off with the cameras