KISMET - that what is fated to be

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
aSHIFT.

KISMET - that what is fated to be

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

only because of our beautiful show, back in early August, I got made aware of this gorgeous term, KISMET - category & descriptions at Fakeopedia.

CalmCardKen brought to the Eye AM Eye Radio audience, see latest table of creatorz here. and thus to the table for all of us this wonderful concept that exactly, but incredibly accurately describes how I live my life and by knowing this how to live for others.

Many most of you don't have time for KISMET, because you don't make time. Not for your own life.

Most of yous live someone else's life, namely your exployer, that non-family/friends business entity that decides the vast majority of your weekdays.

Then KISMET has no time for you.

how we got to KISMET is exactly what KISMET is, for all to enjoy in episode 01 of what became a whole series, thank you again Ken.

And the beauty of KISMET, the series, is that it breeds KISMET, the phenomenon.

again today, just like 2 days ago, after listening to KISMET, KISMET happened....

consider living your own life, instead of that of someone else.

It's almost 2024 FFS....
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Molly - or how GAIA rewarded us with "my" magical MUDI

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

finally, it to be there, a dedicated Molly thread.

for me not one of the Ms of Madness, though the psychopaths, psyopaths and other degenerated demons in society, may lebel her so. She is the one who picks them out; they are the ones proving they are, through their behaviors towards this lovely amazing unique and life-changing Fakeologist caniña - favo Newspeech - canine niña - she has the verbal intelligence of a 3 (ok, 2.901) year old !

at the moment we met
magical
meaningful

PREdecided by none other than the cat lover in the whole story

me, gaia

my words to Oscar, at our free night out during the Rollocoaster Ride, where the protagonist did what he does best; smoke, drink and listen to himself over and over again:

"tonight I want female company"

my literal words, well in Spanish, almost the same

esta noche quiero compañía feminina

and who came into our (not mine anymore, she connects with SO many muisca more than I naturally do) World?

Molly

feminine company

at 3:00 AM
on the famous central square

of Villa de Leyva

eternalized by that complete LOCO

Klaus Kinski in Cobra Verde (1987) ...

the most pictoresque and therefore touristic town

near Bogotá

(4 hours for most, with aWAY. we can do it in 3.5...)

where we arrived after the first ! nightly Juan Pablo Verstappen race

on a stretch I didn't know !

first time
so extra special, and no brown underpants, like in the Chicamocha Canyon later...

Villa de Leyva, I mean come on....

Molly must have lived at least 2+ months on the streets there

yet she's not from there

how do I KNOW ?

YouCanCallMeAl would say "you cannot know", but these years of

canine psychology

canine mind reading and pre-acting upon what Molly is about to do

every day I am able to prevent a lot of nasty situations...

have taught me
that

2 years ! later we went back to Villa de Leyva, with Bramsterdam, Regioguero and smooth jhonnie

and she recognized

a street dog

also him still living there amazes me...

and played with him, I have the video, beautiful

yet I reckon she comes from an estrato 5-6 Bogotano residency
cause of her greetings to all the staff here, so amazingly beautiful, really, movie, every day

and her well behaved immediate attitude

she doesn't like car rides

AT ALL

it's just 45 min, ok on a mostly unpaved windy road, from Villa de Leyva to Arcabuco, and poor Molly puked 8 times... Oscar did his utter best to save the inside of the car...

it cost me
1.5 YEARS

to find out she is a mudi

the smallest Hungarian and Hungarian "only", certainly back then (a meaningful 6 weeks before what would become the Coronacaust !!), herding breed

Hungary

as in the last new country I have visited
and the only one I went to Formula 1 race, there in hot but stunning Budapest, great city to visit

not remember having seen a mudi, back then, 2.5 years before Molly and me got a life together and 1.5 years or so before her birth

you see, even my little green friends LOVE her ! for her fame & infamy !

but also after, never seen it

and nobody whom I talk with, and trusst me, going out with Molly = gaining a LOT of attention! , around me

her posture
size
colors
and
behavior, intelligence and happiness

completely, but completely, align with the mudi

yet, her color scheme obviously comes from the border collie

and her name is Molly

KISMET

gracias GAIA

you see, the ONLY reason she is with me, is because she looked like Molly, as in Oscar's Molly, another adopted mini border collie with I think some spanielness mix... if Molly were a beautiful breed but nothing like Molly, she would not have been with me
if she were
brown, black, any color mudi

also not

if she were any bigger, also not, cause we already had Mr. Rollo in the back of the Muisca Mobile... and I, as a cat lover, not so much a dog enthusiast, would never adopted another dog than this Molly, it's Divine, all of it

only cause I watched this photo a few ago again, I realized she DID grow, she was like about 1 year old when I found her, we celebrate our birthday together, 5 days after and in next stop Bucaramanga after Villa de Leyva, infamous "I don't like Mondays" day...

but also Romário

and (((Jody Scheckter))), who became F1 champion the year I was born. We share the same birthday, and he his F1 only champ season year, KISMET

and my former neighboress, wife of Uruguayan footballer (real football I mean... duh) who is a TV presenter, they lived in the exact other Palace, in the other tower

but come on, WHY has nobody adopted here before me

or

why didn't she go home with anybody else before me

during the Christmas period and before and after

in the most touristic town of central Colombia...

I mean...

I'll post more on her Instagram, but the existing photos and especially videos show how lovely she is better already...

aSHIFT.

Re: KISMET - that what is fated to be

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

KISMET is not only a beautiful term

it is a life philosophy. That is, the name, the word, the term only came up thanks to CalmCardKen talking about Molly and in particular the serendicity combination of

her name
her colors
her breed mix

Molly = border collie (colors) + mudi (the Hungarian breed I only discovered 1.5 years AFTER finding her...)

becoming recognized in Ze Western World only on January 4th 2021, Lost Spider Phallus attended us to that fact, through recognition of the breed by the apparently authoritarian, authoritorious, whatever American Kennel Club (AKC)

but KISMET is more than Molly
and Molly is more than her name

just like my esposina is much more than her also very unique name
combined with her media paisa origins
and beautiful character
who couldn't hurt a fly

and has not touched any drugs, except the best substance to enjoy together, the other Molly

ironically

both NOT AT ALL the origin of the name, cause see photo... if Oscar's doggie would have been called Luna (the most common female dog name here around, Zeus and Dante for machos), Molly would be called after the Latin Moon, Chía most probably, to differentiate

but now there was no question

it was Molly sí o sí

ironically

the night before we enjoyed the other Molly, the MDMA crystalline form that enhances serotonic experiences, so some after effect was still there, when finding Molly

Designed to Meet Each Other
Fated To Be

lay your hands, by allowing TIME to happen to you

totally in the hands of God

She )them( decides, what happens in our lives

hence my first podcast production, other than the Rollo & Geris gimmicks, was Mollycast 01 - our adventure, in the Power of Hindsight geniously iconic, supermarket was THE reason to get the word out there on Eye AM Eye Radio

where KISMET was brought to us

by CCK and me mixing it into a full series, to be enjoyed at Patreon, most mixes for free ! and recurring theme

cause it is how we should live our lives

not because I say or do

but because this is organic

I am also learning, but through KISMET you learn the best

That What Was Supposed To Happen - real life peace :ugeek:

Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Cute dog.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

she is,

but 1) that is not the reason she deserves so much attention. She is very special, irrespective of her cuteness
but 2) that is exactly the reason it is astonishing nobody else adopted her before me

Molly helps me in identifying the good people (the majority luckily) and the psychopaths. Without her senses, I wouldn't have picked them out and without her alarms to the world those psychos could go on and on and on.

last week another physical fight with a moron who started KICKING Molly, proving her right for barking against that motherfucker.

Again, only thanks to Molly that comes out. I would not have recognized them without her.

Going out with her is always an adventure and great experience. All the comments about her are great, the best are the idiots identifying HER as "a dangerous dog", no idiot, it is YOU fucking KICKING animals, sick psycho.

She's absolutely amazing and my life has only changed for the better since we are together (the other thread uses "owner", which I find a ridiculous naming for the relation between man and dog). Nobody "owns" Molly and certainly not me, she went with me and I decided to adopt her. No "ownership" and anyone saying to me "that's your dog" I correct "Nope, she is not my property, but we are together".

You should meet her. The ones understanding dogs that is.

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

KISMET is such a beautiful phenomenon

and therefore THE basis to live your lives

that is the essence of aSHIFT.

literally

Lay your hands in God's Fate

That what God has planned out for you today

Let that happen to you

How?

BY following KISMET, the connections that are meant to be, FATED to be, ask CalmCardKen on Eye AM Eye Radio, he sparked the literally biggest series I have produced in all these years....

so the KISMET of Mother's 75th virtual birthday of yesterday

and my shorter than the allowed TIME speech warning 300+ people about the DANGERS of Electric Fires and the lack of access of ANY emergency vehicles, not even an ambulance fits underneath the entrance of the parking garages, bigger than all the rest of space combined....

fell in good ears with my friend, my Formula One Friend

who started the KISMET of that day, before I knew the word, I called it Sync and Serendicity still

what happened

It was a Sunday
The Race in Baku, Azerbaijan

(the only track I literally walked on, yet 7 years before the first GP there...)

and I went out with Molly

I decided to watch the highlights of the race after taking her out for her morning necessities

and I found my neighbor downstairs

and he said

"We WON"

to me

And I asked, ehh, sorry, what, the Dutch team didn't play, and I asked Millionarios, or who, truly oblivious to what he meant with "Won" and who "we" were

Spoiling my intended watch the race and see who wins later

and having that weekend as favorite Matador Fernando Alonso...

he said

Yeah MAX, he won

so "we" is him and me, being Max Verstappen fans, which I am, but I have other favorites too, and ironically that weekend I so wanted Alonso to have a win again...

the TIME I spent with F1 friend that moment was enough

to spark the next KISMETs

I "podcasted" about it, but like most of my material it is all unworked, me sharing with Craig, but doesn't matter

it literally went down to the second

2 other Village friends I encountered

1 exactly in front of his home, that was on the second, literally, one second earlier or later and I would not have met him right there, you see

and 1 still standing but intended walking on in front of the buildings

so KISMET breeds KISMET

sync makes sync

if you take TIME for Muisca = Good People

your life improves

and the TIME we spent NOW talking, about my speech and ideas about these buildings, wow, another friend in the making, you see why KISMET pays off ?

there is no blueprint from a philosopher

but there are mahy life wisdoms to share

having worked in 27 countries
and with 150+ nationalities
in former lives

and now learning about myself and GAIA and Muisca in the most beautiful

urban village, there are more Garden Cities in the world, but very few so original as this one...

within a 10 million (!) people metropole....

the highest biggest city in the world

detaching from the Clownworld is a philosophy
a set of life lessons you choose
to live by and give as message to others

gaining you respact, friends, admiration and support
truly from the heart
allowing you to freely speak your mind

telling the formerly masked and just having had the flu 65+ year old man

I don't believe in viruses
but the combination of

water
heat
people

produces "germs" (I didn't use that word, but it does, germ theory is true for bacterial and funghal infections, NOT for "viruses" that is the crux)
namely bacteria

"Veteran's disease" is fecking real, rashes are real, everything

so the idea they sold to us yesterday

that finally after 8 years we will get our swimming pool (now: jacuzzi for 20 people!), AND a Turkish bath AND a sauna

means A LOT of maintenance

cause of those real risks of real infections that really happen especially in those circumstances

so my point of "they sold us that without maintenance but that will come on top of all of our bills, cause they need 3 experts to monitor 3 different H2O+people'skin&laziness&whatevercanhappen-highT environments

I ain't no expert on the matter
but that I know

I said

"else it turns into some algal mess" exaggerating my point but clearly painting the picture

so all yous Rat Race SLAVES who THINK you are "awake" and waste your valuable TIME away whoring yousselves out to a System you KNOW is Evil

the answer is

Live by KISMET

That what was Fated to be
Designed to Meet each other

We vibe, we connect on essential points
Let's do more, make things happen

nobody is too old
too poor
too rich
or too handicapped even

to achieve these things

just try it out and share your experiences
on air

that's how others learn

AIDUCATION

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

what is the biggest KISMET of this all ?

We know each other from BEFORE the Coronacaust which is quite special

before Molly and me were together, so a real oldbie

and he lives in the only possible Corona number apartment in this tower....
having the exact otherside views and the same apartment orientation as my Palace, I know his view from before...
the best tower, simply for emergency exit access and entry...

amazing.

KISMET