why has Fakeologist lost its face ?

What do you want to see on fakeologist.com? What's wrong with the site? What's right?

the New Normal Fakeologist is the best evâh !

Poll ended at Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:26 pm

yes, I love the wild times under Dr. Göring
No votes
principles are important, make Fakeologist great again !
50%
I don't care about anything, just chewing gum and watch the whole charade come down
50%

Total votes: 2

aSHIFT.

why has Fakeologist lost its face ?

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

I, like many others, landed here because of our interest in Fakeology, meaning doing everything to find the fake in things, no, not calling all things fake.

If you have a basket with apples and you identify the fake, false, faux, fabricated ones, you're also not calling all apples fake. Nah Apples maybe.

objectively and anecdotally Fakeologist, the brand, the very important and long standing mark in the lexicon of many, doesn't matter how many, has deterioted over the last year+ now.

While there was a beautiful cooperation with one of the best radio professionals I got to get to know in my rich life, more importantly one of the kindest, honest, most modest and humble of guys that you could work with; Velocet,

he was dumped (I don't care about the back office, this is how it comes across to your watchers) and replaced by a Pretender.

Well in this case not really an apt term, Pricktender already fits much better, lamentablemente...

Why is this happening?

What is going on?

Who is happy with this?

====

What were, before the installation as the Reddidiotic non- and even anti-Fakeologist as the Hermann Göring of the operation, the strengths of Fakeologist, especially the Discord part...?

the spontaneous "let's go into the livestream and share our thoughts freely" audiochats, the giant diversity of and in FACs.

over time many have pulled "the cart" of getting people together and make those shows happen.

Yet, since a year, very few of that has come out. So few and little, that not only me myself alone produce more content length-wise, which cannot be, but that others start complaining to me about this place, my father in podcasting.

With grandfather passing on, by his own decision, there is some beautiful irony in there...

but why?

What has the brand Fakeologist gained in this year?

It has lost all of its audio-based credibility, because of the nazi, not Winnie the Flu's favorite, who will appear in the ZANDVOORTs GEWETEN series...) who apparently now decides that Fakeology is not what it used to be.

Why?

Don't you think you owe an explanation, Ab?

Not to us necessarily, but to your brand, your philosophy, your statement, your mark in this world,

Which is that?
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
napoleon

Re: why has Fakeologist lost its face ?

Unread post by napoleon »

Close_Encounters_of_the_Third_Kind-186852606-large (1) (2).jpg
wildtimes3

Unread post by wildtimes3 »

aSHIFT, you should come contribute!

What are you worried about?
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

pathetic pathetic
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

napoleon wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:13 pm
pathetic pathetic

I took a look at the first video you posted 'Grand Illusion'. Made zero sense. Was that your objective or intent? Look, Napoleon, I've looked at your videos previously...like years ago and still they make zero sense even to this very day. I have no idea what these videos are supposed to show except an obsession with Joker from the The Dark Knight (2008). Recently Lost Spider Phallus even expressed on Discord how he can't make heads or tails of your vids (https://discord.com/channels/1088446267 ... 9763454022)

Nap.png

Given your Fakeologist potential, how about making vids that make sense. Otherwise I don't see the real purpose of your content. Leaving people perplexed?
Grand Illusion

aSHIFT. wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:26 pm While there was a beautiful cooperation with one of the best radio professionals I got to get to know in my rich life, more importantly one of the kindest, honest, most modest and humble of guys that you could work with; Velocet,

he was dumped (I don't care about the back office, this is how it comes across to your watchers) and replaced by a Pretender.
Gaia, here you're dead wrong. During Velocet's trip back to Australia from America in October 2022, the Fakeologist Discord got taken down. Velo was busy in his travels. Makes you question the timing of the takedown and was it deliberate? Faye even suggested Ab took down his own Discord or did Velocet? Putting those conspiracies aside, Velo was preoccupied to come in and set up the new Discord. So Wild Times aka Brian stepped in to give Ab a hand setting up the new Fakeo Discord. Ab liked what he saw in Brian and gave him Admin status.

Now Velocet could've come back as Fakeo Discord Admin but didn't want to because him and Ab had a spat on an audio chat where he told Ab to Fuck Off! So this idea he was dumped is duplicitously wrong. Dude, you have to stop misrepresenting the truth. Velo has heat with Ab because of his relationship with Tiago. Velo felt Tiago was a dishonest truther selling bullshit by using his sex appeal and Go Fund Me to fund himself on (fake?) died suddenly stories from the CONvid quax.

Since Brian's regime started, I think the Fakeologist Discord has improved. Velocet was laid back and hands off when it came to running the Discord maybe leading to more negative and disruptive behavior there? The bottom line is Wild Times has done a fantastic job during a time when Velocet has disappeared himself from the Fakeo community for a whole year giving no explanation and leaving others to piece together why. Velocet abandoned his post and you're sticking up for him. This is dumb. Wild Times won't abandon Ab. He won't tell Ab to fuck off. He won't get mad over petty bullshit. That's why Wild Times is still admin at the Fakeo Discord.

It's up to you, Gaia, to realize that the old way the Fakeo Discord went is over. There is still good content despite Wild Times being a more aggressive admin than Velocet. You should value content over drama. I think you value drama over content and that's why you like Velo as Admin. Velo allowed a lot of drama. Why? Because he's a tech guy not somebody who wants to admin chat rooms. Wild Times is the perfect guy to admin the Fakeo Discord because he gets moderation. He's been one for years on tons of platforms. It's in his DNA (if that exists). So just accept the new circumstances and move on. Come back to Fakeo https://discord.gg/N7rTt2fQf
Grand Illusion

aSHIFT. wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:57 pm I am away for a few days and the very serious thread has been vandalized by Hangman again, like he is vomiting his daily diarrhea over the blog.

The ONLY interesting thing that apparently happened on Fakeologist Audio Chat is an ultranonsensical """debate""" between 2 (apparently both African-American) men, of which literally NOTHING of value came out.

The highlight of Fakeologist Audio commenting blog. The pathetic encounter between two lightweights, boogieman demanding that others believe his constructed narrative and an inept farcevalue who could just regurgitate decennia old points without any progress.

Other than that it is Hangman & Dave's graffiti wall, the only other one is the Grand Illusionist, the hilariously contentless white knight who opens his asshole for the virtual love of the Nazi Inquisitor.

Nobody believes you, dumbass, and your bootlicking will boomerang back to you, no worries.

The only one who hasn't answered is the one this thread is for.

AB WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?????
You must be behind on audio chats (out of the loop here?) because the one you are referencing about Boogieman vs Farce Value is from weeks ago. Farce Value isn't African American, he was just fucking with Boogieman who is black. Aside from that you bitch and moan about how Fakeologist is run but yet resort to insults and ad hominem attacks. So it looks like you won't be able to be at Fakeologist just based off of that. Wild Times doesn't tolerate that bullshit anymore and Ab is with him on that.

What bootlicking am I doing? You're just making shit up. Your mania is disgusting. I will give you Fakeopedia, but as far as content after that with your aSHIT, oh sorry aSHIFT, well I'm not ga ga over it at all. Give us a break, Bro. It was the South American XClave that never came to be and your aSHIFT audios are behind a paywall so I can't even evaluate if they are even worth piss to listen to. Ab puts out free content and uses the value for value model while you beg people for money and Paywall your audios. 11+ years of success for Ab while Gaia goes down the tubes since Fakeopedia, gets divorced, begs for money and attacks people. Cool story, Bro!
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

A professional practictioner of psychos logos would get much more out of your comedically fake posts, both here and at the blog.

Either you don't notice it yourself (which shows a severe lack of self reflection) or you do and still do it as an act (LARPers all around), but your presentation is completely void of honesty. It is all fluff, window dressing.

Everything you present with the same conviction, stress, confidence.

Completely pulled out of your arse claims, crealities in your twisted mind, you combine with facts and present them next to each other as if they are both very very true.

"aSHIFT. is behind a paywall" LOL

aSHIFT. is a philosophy, a set of life principles, lessons and insights, shared by more than one (else it is not a philosophy, it would be a personal idea), that is open to everyone, and one of the longest articles on that same Fakeopedia that you so emptily praise, outlines an awful lot to you. Does Fakeopedia have a paywall?

And neither does Eye AM Eye Radio, again, if you would have listened to it, you'd know, so your ignorant BS claims only prove you're wrong from the very start. This tragicomedic display of an adult online is quite bizarre.

The only popular media figure we all can recognize that comes to mind who did this also was John Cleese in Fawlty Towers.

That is how your veneer of care for this place and its foundational principles comes across.

One example is your use of Fakeopedia, the word. It is meaningless. You don't give a flying fly about what is ON Fakeopedia, because that is what it's about. Fakeopedia is not mine, it's Ab's. Always has been, always will be. And you could have known that if you really would be interested in the platform, the history and the content.

If you were interested in Fakeopedia, you would mention your favorite articles, research topics, the recent work linking what appears on Eye AM Eye Radio with the content on the wiki.

The same for your blog posts.

The spineless snake you are, in a WII movie scenario you would be the one who dies last, surviving by selling his skin to the most opportune bidder. You would die last, but the least heroic, most suffering demise.

I would die much earlier, but while defending the principles that deseve to be defended, namely the ones this place, Fakeologist (TM) is based upon.

I, and the many ones I have talked with in the last year, honor those still, while the Fakeologist Audio Chats keep getting less, less diverse and less about Fakeology.

the libertarian principles in Ab Irato, THE Fakeologist, including and very essentially in that, our GAIA given freedom of speech, cannot be trashed by some Heinrich Günther Helmut Böring, practicing cancer cultism in the only Fakeologist Discord on Earth....

The tragic demise keeps going.

That while Eye AM Eye Radio is more advanced, intricate, funny and sharp than ever.

Josh CTTF finally has shown his (((true colors))), (((Mark Tokarski)) of POM is shutting up shop and the only activity by John le Bon Earth Model That Never Came was the immersion into the idiotic IsraHell myths.

No growth either.

It's just sad, sad to see this happen.

Fakeologist losing its face.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Grand Illusion

Do you have a link to Eye Am Eye Radio? When I checked it out a few years ago, it had a Patreon.

If you want to say I'm not genuine or you think I'm fake, I invite you to a voice chat on Discord. Join Fakeo (https://discord.gg/wGyvMsW5c) or friend request me (Grand Illusion#1378) and we can chat. I don't get where all this derogatory behavior towards me and what I post comes from. I'm a straight shooter. Nobody in my personal life has ever thought I was fake either and I've been called genuine to a fault. So come talk to me and tell me why you have this contradictory view of me.