Who is Hugo Talks? (moved topic, includes UN Rome CC)

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: Hugo Talks

Unread post by rachel »

No, I give Tom the benefit of the doubt.

I find it hard to fathom how the Church of England can have that book and that history and not know exactly where we are in the stream of time. So, what's its game, for who would cross God?

Off topic, but I think the change of calendar so January starts is to do with where they are predicting the end will be. God doesn't work in a linear fashion, He works from the middle outwards, or more precisely, the ends point to the middle, and in the middle is the Cross.

it's interesting because it's four thousand years and then it's two thousand years. So you thing, that's off, that's not the middle, but if you look at a scroll, it starts on the outside, the circles are bigger, there is more material, more distance to get through a loop. With regard to length, the middle isn't at the centre, it's nearer the end than the beginning.

968048-111782497.png

The Jews are at the start, the Gentiles are at the end. This is the 4000 to 2000 bias, and why I keep banging on about the Torah scroll. This is the thing about our reality, the same concept is repeated in a myriad of different ways. This is also why I am convinced by the Bible, it's when you take it to the real world it blows your mind.

starting word of the Torah

And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree. — Isaiah 34:4 KJV
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. — Revelation 6:14 KJV

music box - a new song

All Was Well by Wintergatan

I think they are gearing up for the winter solstice to new year 2028. I was convinced that was when the Climate countdown clock hits zero, but not according to the website that up.

https://climateclock.world/

According to it, the world ends on 22 July 2029 at 17:00...?
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Aren't Torah usually double scrolls ?
torah.JPG
I'm not putting any faith in that prediction, at best, it's bullshit, at worst, it's a kind of mind control. Besides, 22/7 = π (which reminds me of circle and cycle)

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

tom d was fun ,peculiar behaviour aside he spent years saying the collapse was fake til i solved 911 then it's all hands on deck in order to get ab to ignore moi

tom wrote
We’ve all seen footage of the collapses of the Twin Towers many times.

The footage doesn’t really make any sense as it’s surely impossible for a single jet aircraft to have brought down such steel framed structures in the manner we saw.
IE, the collapse footage is a big red flag.

If the footage was all faked, with the use of models or whatever, I have to ask. Why the fuck did they make it look so suspect?

I don’t buy the idea.

We know the Twin Towers were demolished on that day. Wouldn’t the simplest and safest way to portray it just be to film the actual demolition?
That’s what it looks like and I suggest that’s what we saw.

Hey Denny,
your fertile imagination finds some neat things. ‘Pancake Tuesday’, I like it.

On the model idea, the only support you’ve given your argument on this thread is to say ”use your Eyes’ ‘ Ha!
I’m saying, I’ve used my eyes and I don’t see models.
If you have no other supporting evidence as an explanation (to footage I spent years looking at obsessively,day after day, night after night) then I can’t take that particular claim seriously?
If you’ve no argument other than. ” use your eyes”haha, then how can I?

Is Satire War Clues, the third in a trilogy of great works of disinformation? September Clues and Flat Earth Clues, being the others?

Ha, I’m jesting. Yours is surely misinformation. A bit bonkers and confusing but cuddly, just like you.

Personally, I call it a kind of genius. You could do with an editor, but there’s some original stuff there and who am I to hinder creativity?

Braintarctica…sorry, I have to apologise, it was me who came up with that term.
Definitely a fair idea worth mentioning in view of the Vaticans’ design with its Pineal Courtyard. Antarctica being the brain in the head of Earth.

But hey, that’s got nothing to do with Satr Wars Clues.
Are you alluding to the word satyr, by the way? That alone, a little hoot every time I read it and imagine little lustful, drunken characters running amok.

Just like you, ya little lover boy.

The ‘poison’ is the good weed these days, I believe. That stuff needs treating with respect too, especially for us with voracious appetites.
I’ve wasted a chunk of time being mad on that shit,man.
Go fuckin easy. It’s great being high, but all the time and things get messy. Well they do with me, anyway.
When you say ” Spliff! ” I wince, haha.
I remember saying that proudly…and what a twat I am.

Anyway. Keep being creative and productive. It’s healthy, whatever.

Denny,
as I said, Ive really looked at the videos.I really have. Those videos are the reason I’m here.
I only got into this mad world of “what’s really going on?” through 9/11.
Watching the towers collapse very much brought me here, is the truth,years ago…before you were even born.
(Levity intended ).

You still have no argument on the models

If you’re suggesting I’m being arrogant,sorry, please don’t take it like that mate. You know me.
We get on fine.
Yeh I’m taking the piss a bit, but respect and all that. We know eachother.im full on disagreeing on some points of yours here, but we can agree to differ. No worries.
But you’re my mucker, so I can only join in as myself.

Just for the record. The first I ever heard of you saying the word ‘ Braintarctica was after I came up with it in Discord.
You may have talked about it before, I don’t know, but as I said. I coined that term and had the impression you’d come up with your idea then.Certainly you now have a word.
What did you call it before?
And you certainly weren’t around here in 2015 as far as I know.

Anyway, whatever. Catch ya later.

DalTampra

and the masons and frauds only have the weapon of ignorance ,some try and say antarctica to engage me etc etc

it's all very sad

but as i say i get a massive kick from torturing these wackos

all of em it still amazes me how a masons like original simulant and all the other shit that passes as a truther gets away with calling themselves truthers or whatever

psilly boys all of em

cheers for showing me what paid truthers cannot talk about russ x
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:40 am Aren't Torah usually double scrolls ?
They are, but we need to travel back to BC for the answer. It's a finished book so has bookends for ease of use. The Torah is just one example of common place books of the past, it survives as an authentic example, and that is the point, not particularly the book itself...though that's another level. The scribes would use parchment or vellum pieces stuck together side by side, and when they finished a sheet and needed a new one, they'd sick a new piece of parchment or vellum, depending on which they were using, to the end, then kept by wrapping. Therefore while adding to it, the book would be kept on a single poll with an end clip for tying up. More like this.

Torah.jpg

Below is a Megillah, and here's an answer to the question.

Megillah.jpg

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_ ... gillah.htm

Question:
Why does a Torah scroll have two poles or rollers, while the Megillah (book of Esther), which is also read from a scroll of parchment, has only one roller (or none at all)?

Reply:
The simple reason for having two rollers on either end of the Torah scroll can be found in the Talmud:

All [other] scrolls are [read] and wound from beginning to end. But a Torah is [frequently] rolled to the middle, so two rolls are made, one on each side. Rabbi Eliezer, son of Rabbi Tzadok, said: This is how the scribes in Jerusalem made their scrolls [with poles at either end, so that it could be rolled to the middle].

The Talmud’s reason is practical. Since we read a different Torah portion each week, we have two poles so that we can save our spot in the middle of the scroll. Scrolls such as the book of Esther are read from start to finish, so we just need to roll them back to the beginning when we’re done, and one pole suffices.

Time is linear, therefore only one pole is required. But saying that, if you believe the Bible and the Resurrection, it's not thrown away, so there does have to be another spool to hold the time that has passed.

Here's a little more on the Torah.

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_ ... h-Made.htm
How Is the Torah Made?

An authentic Torah scroll is a mind-boggling masterpiece of labor and skill. Comprising between 62 and 84 sheets of parchment-cured, tanned, scraped and prepared according to exacting Torah law specifications-and containing exactly 304,805 letters, the resulting handwritten scroll takes many months to complete. An expert pious scribe carefully inks each letter with a feather quill, under the intricate calligraphic guidelines of Ktav Ashurit (Ashurite Script). The sheets of parchment are then sewn together with sinews to form one long scroll. While most Torah scrolls stand around two feet in height and weigh 20-25 pounds, some are huge and quite heavy, while others are doll-sized and lightweight.

So what is parchment?

https://heritagecrafts.org.uk/parchment ... um-making/
Parchment, which is sheep and goatskin, and vellum, calfskin, have been used for manuscripts for thousands of years. The Codex Sinaiticus is a fourth-century vellum bible now in the British Library, and its pages are flexible and can still be turned easily. As a writing medium, when it is properly prepared, it surpasses any paper, and lasts far longer. Animal skin is also used for drums, book binding and in conservation.

There used to be a parchmenter near most larger towns, using the skins which were a by-product, but now there is only one manufacturer of vellum and parchment, William Cowley or Newport Pagnell. There are two skilled masters and one apprentice.

The Torah is the Law, and it is written on the skin of a sheep or a goat. We've got the sheep connection with the Lamb of God who came to fulfil the law.
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil." — Matthew 5:17 KJV

Or goat connection, the Day of Atonement. The goat slaughtered as a sacrifice for sins.

How can anyone look at all this stuff and say...yeah, there's no Mind behind this, it's all random chance...???

It's like from the dawn of history you have male and female, all the species, everything, two-by-two, and the answer. Yep, that means God is a Trinity!

No, we are the third one, should we decide to accept. The Church, New Jerusalem.
"To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:" — Colossians 1:27 KJV
rachel

Sleeping Beauty

Unread post by rachel »

911-shadow.gif
911-shadow.gif (12.55 MiB) Viewed 13258 times
sleeping-beauty.gif
sleeping-beauty.gif (3.94 MiB) Viewed 13258 times
napoleon

Re: Andrew Bridgen and where the UK narrative is going?

Unread post by napoleon »

you make the best gif's
rachel

Zion - The Tabernacle of David

Unread post by rachel »

ZION

The Tabernacle of David

What is the Tabernacle of David? And why did James refer to it in the crucial Council of Jerusalem which determined that the nature of the gospel message is salvation by grace and not by the works of the law?
rachel

Re: UN Rome CC

Unread post by rachel »

The conclusions I have come to above, I've come to independently using what the Bible plus the natural world seems to be showing us. The thing is, I don't think my conclusions are any different than the people behind the Climate Change agenda. So the question becomes. 1. What are they playing at? 2. Who's side are they on?

This is what I mean, and I know the Club of Rome's 'The First Global Revolution' is not news to anyone here, but they have set a date, and they do have a countdown clock. But what are they actually counting down to?

From that video, this grab. Look behind António Guterres, the logo specifically.

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 13.40.30.png

I've shown you the same thing in this thread and what I believe it relates to.

Then we have the excuse, via Elon Musk, to switch the twitter blue bird identity to an X, a type of Cross. But a cross is just idolatry if you do not have the LIFE of the one who the Cross points to.

The BLOOD OF THE LAMB sprinkled on the MERCY SEAT to cover us from the JUSTICE OF GOD.

musk-plans-to-delete-twitter-xs-block-feature-despite-risks_64fef22dc20f5.jpg
The mercy seat in the 1890 Holman Bible
The mercy seat in the 1890 Holman Bible
rachel wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:10 pm A chiasm (also called a chiasmus) is a literary device in which a sequence of ideas is presented and then repeated in reverse order. The result is a “mirror” effect as the ideas are “reflected” back in a passage. Each idea is connected to its “reflection” by a repeated word, often in a related form. The term chiasm comes from the Greek letter chi, which looks like our letter X. Chiastic pattern is also called “ring structure.”

The structure of a chiasm is usually expressed through a series of letters, each letter representing a new idea. For example, the structure ABBA refers to two ideas (A and B) repeated in reverse order (B and A). Often, a chiasm includes another idea in the middle of the repetition: ABXBA. In this structure, the two ideas (A and B) are repeated in reverse order, but a third idea is inserted before the repetition (X). By virtue of its position, the insertion is emphasized.

Some chiasms are quite simple. The common saying “When the going gets tough, the tough get going” is chiastic. The words going and tough are repeated, in reverse order, in the second half of the sentence. The structure is ABBA. Another example of a chiasm, also with the ABBA structure, is Benjamin Franklin’s axiom “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” Other chiasms are more complex, even spanning entire poems...

Here, the presenter talks us through the reflection seen in the story, Lord of the Flies, and what the central point of the story is.

Chiastic Structure

I've also used the mirror to show the same idea as the scroll, this time looking at Christianity as typified by Papal teaching, it pronouncing itself as the physical head of the body of Christ. Physical, not Spiritual.
rachel wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:42 am This concept was at the heart of the Protestant Reformation, forget the kings using it as an excuse to manoeuvre themselves into greater power.

So below is a picture of how light works with mirrors to create a reflection.

On Mount Sinai Moses is given the plan for the Levitical Priesthood. It consists of the law, a temple and a priest to perform sacrifices for transgressions. It is instituted as a shadow of something to come. Not something that is, something that will be. People say the God of the Old Testament is a tyrant; it's not that, between Abraham and Moses a set amount of tasks had to be completed, and again between Moses and Jesus another set of tasks had to be completed. It is like progressing through levels of a video game and that is why Freemasons have their own level system to mirror it.

In Matthew 26:65 at Jesus' first trial, the High Priest Caiaphas rents his priestly robes when he exclaims, "he has blasphemed!". This is in response to Jesus confirming he is the Son of God. Under Mosaic law, a priest ripping his robes is an instant disqualification. Caiaphas thought he was ending Jesus life, when in fact he ended his own priesthood. And with the High Priest office now lawfully vacant, Jesus steps into it. Then a little after this in Matthew 27:27-29 the Roman soldiers under Pontius Pilate dress him up in a purple robe and put a crown of thorns on his head declaring him King of the Jews.

To be a priest you need a temple and a sacrifice. Jesus becomes priest, temple (John 2:19) and sacrifice all-in-one; and he is crowned king, also fulfilling another mirror, the Melchizedek priesthood, who was a priest and king. Again, the video game where he had to collect all the jewels before he could complete the level. When Jesus is on the Cross, just before he dies he exclaims, "It is finished". The Levitical Priesthood is fulfilled, Jesus replaces it as our heavenly High Priest. And to prove this, the veil in the temple is rent from top to bottom showing the sacrifice is accepted and the temple system passes away.
"But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;" — Hebrews 10:12 KJV

With the veil now rent, we can now see past the physical world into the spiritual. The Lord doesn't need to appear in burning bushes, we are the temple, he connects to us from within. You know, when you say, 'I have no clue how I'm going to do this', but then you do it anyway.

We start it the Levitical Priesthood and beyond the physical plane it points to Christ. But at the same time a physical mirror is created to replace the Jewish temple in the form of the Eucharist. We have a priest a temple and a sacrifice. But instead of an actual lamb we have the continual sacrifice of Jesus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacramental_bread
Sacramental bread, also called Communion bread, Communion wafer, Eucharistic bread, the Lamb or simply the host (Latin: hostia, lit. 'sacrificial victim'), is the bread used in the Christian ritual of the Eucharist. Along with sacramental wine, it is one of two elements of the Eucharist. The bread may be either leavened or unleavened, depending on tradition.

Catholic theology generally teaches that at the Words of Institution the bread's substance is changed into the Body of Christ (transubstantiation), whereas Eastern Christian theology generally views the epiclesis as the point at which the change occurs. Bread was also used in Jewish Temple ritual as well as in the religious rituals of Mandaeism, Mithraism, and other pagan cultures similar to that of ancient Egypt.

The Catholic Church put people to death over this doctrine. This is how important to them that the bread and wine is transformed into an actual physical manifestation of Christ's body and blood in the Eucharist. This is predicted by the model, because everything to do with the Papacy has to be a physical reflection of the Levitical shadow.

And then if we step back to the UN's Climate Change logo, we notice a Roman wreath around the CC, and a similar looking branch on the flag of Jerusalem. former is probably Laurel, the latter Olive. The olive tree being very symbolic in Christianity, it representing the tree of life in Jesus Christ. The branches, the body of believers or Church. The olive oil, the Holy Spirit, else the fuel that keeps the lamp stand of the Seven Churches lit.

United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
Flag of the Israeli municipality of Jerusalem
Flag of the Israeli municipality of Jerusalem

You've got to bet what the word UN actually relates to. How would you say Awen?

Heliopolis (ancient Egypt) explained
https://everything.explained.today/Heli ... nt_Egypt)/
Names
Heliopolis is the Latinised form of the Greek name Hēlioúpolis (Greek, Ancient (to 1453);: Ἡλιούπολις), meaning "City of the Sun". Helios, the personified and deified form of the sun, was identified by the Greeks with the native Egyptian gods Ra and Atum, whose principal cult was located in the city.

Its native name was Egyptian (Ancient);: iwnw ("The Pillars"), whose exact pronunciation is uncertain because ancient Egyptian recorded only consonantal values. Its traditional Egyptological transcription is Iunu but it appears in biblical Hebrew as ʾŌn, and ʾĀwen leading some scholars to reconstruct its pronunciation in earlier Egyptian as *ʔa:wnu, perhaps from older /ja:wunaw/. Variant transcriptions include Awnu and Annu. The name survived as Coptic ŌN.

The city also appears in the Old Kingdom Pyramid Texts as the "House of Ra".

The CORONA VIRUS, the wreath/crown virus. And the vaccine, it would seem, designed to poison the BLOOD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wreaths_a ... _antiquity
Wreaths and crowns in antiquity
Cameo of the Roman emperor Tiberius (r. 14–37 AD) wearing a laurel wreath (Kunsthistorisches Museum)
Cameo of the Roman emperor Tiberius (r. 14–37 AD) wearing a laurel wreath (Kunsthistorisches Museum)

As can be inferred from Apuleius's The Golden Ass and Aristophanes's Plutus, to wear a wreath was a sign of distinction, and an assault on a wreath's wearer was considered especially blameworthy. According to Tertullian's De corona, the wearing of wreaths was an ancient practice. Indeed, it was rare for religious rites and cult practices to omit the wearing of wreaths. Priests wore wreaths for the performance of sacrifices, as did other participants in the ceremony and the sacrificial victim. Similarly, altars, statues, and religious buildings and accoutrements could all be wreathed. Wreaths were sacred objects, and removing one and disposing of it could not be done casually or without due reverence, neither could an unauthorized person wear one without committing sacrilege.

Different wreaths were worn, depending on the god or goddess to be propitiated. Laurel wreaths were appropriate Apollo and his father Zeus (Jupiter), as well as for Aphrodite (Venus). The mother-and-daughter fertility goddesses Demeter and Persephone (Ceres and Proserpina) were honoured with crowns of ears of corn. The cult of Dionysus (Bacchus) was associated with wreaths of ivy and vines...

ROME
The Gemma Claudia, an onyx cameo showing the emperor Claudius (r. 41–54) wearing an oak wreath (L) and Germanicus and his wife Agrippina the Elder (R) wearing olive wreaths (Kunsthistorisches Museum)
The Gemma Claudia, an onyx cameo showing the emperor Claudius (r. 41–54) wearing an oak wreath (L) and Germanicus and his wife Agrippina the Elder (R) wearing olive wreaths (Kunsthistorisches Museum)

Laurel wreaths from the bay laurel tree Laurus nobilis were worn by triumphatores – victorious generals celebrating a Roman triumph. Generals awarded a lesser celebration ritual, the ovation (Latin: ovatio) wore wreaths of myrtle (Myrtus communis).

Wreaths (Latin: coronae, lit. 'crowns') were awarded as military awards and decorations. In the Roman Republic, the nature of the feat determined the nature of the wreath awarded. It was a custom for soldiers rescued from a siege to present a wreath made of grass (Latin: corona graminea or corona obsidionalis) to the commander of the relieving force. This award was extremely rare, and Pliny the Elder enumerated only eight times occasions that had warranted the honour, ending with the emperor Augustus. The oak leaf civic crown (Latin: corona civica) was awarded to Romans who had saved the life of another citizen in battle. The award was open to soldiers in the Roman army of all ranks, unlike most other wreaths, which were awarded to commanders and officers only in the Roman imperial period of the Roman Empire.

A gold wreath (Latin: corona aurea) was also awarded for gallant military conduct. In the Roman navy, the naval crown (Latin: corona navalis, corona classica, or corona rostrata) was a wreath awarded for feats in naval battles. In an assault on a fortified position, a mural crown (Latin: corona muralis) was awarded to the first man onto the walls of the enemy fortification.

Crowns became essential parts of the regalia of the Roman emperors during the Roman imperial period. The laurel wreaths of a triumphator were often worn by imperial portraits, as were radiate crowns.

According to Pliny the Elder, the Arval Brethren, an ancient Roman priesthood, were accustomed to wear a wreath of grain sheaves.

Crowns and wreaths were associated by early Christians with Roman paganism and Hellenistic religion. The 2nd and 3rd century Latin theologian Tertullian opposed the wearing of wreaths in his work De corona, 'About the Crown'. This opposition had little effect, and Christian martyrs were lauded as having won "martyrs' crowns".
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just returning back to the chiastic structure. I used the central radius to compare the 4000 years, span of time between Adam and the Cross, and 2000 years from the Cross to now, suggesting the Cross is somewhere in the middle of the radius.

What I find interesting about the whole concept of the scroll is how it fits; this picture gives us an idea how the Torah would look if we were reading Genesis. Hebrew is read from right to left, top to bottom. So if we were facing toward the North Star, can you see how the turning of the Torah scroll matches the star trail. The pointer travelling from the East to the West, like the Sun, but maybe the Moon is a better comparison, because the pointer is traditionally silver.

reading-torah-scroll-bar-mitzvah-ceremony-reading-torah-scroll-bar-mitzvah-ceremony-traditional-yad-105749288.jpg

northstartrail.gif
northstartrail.gif (6.47 MiB) Viewed 13255 times

So from this we can take the idea that the right pole is the past, the left pole is the future, and the part at which the Torah is open and flat is the present. With this model we can see where the Calvinists get the idea everything must be predestined; the people who are saved must be already saved and the people who are lost must be already lost. And from this, the notion some people do not have souls, today described as NPCs (non-player characters).

I personally think instead it is more like tennis. Most of the time everything goes with serve, but occasionally a break point comes. I think Judas Iscariot did have a choice, as did the Jews in choosing between Barabbas and Jesus. But once they rejected Jesus, the nation's future was sealed until near the end, as their job would be to remain a peculiar people as a testament that their past really happened.

------------------

Before moving on, the interesting thing with the scrolls, Adam is said to have lived 930 years, and we live at best 90. Can you see how much bigger the diameter of the full pole is compared to the empty pole. If, for a reference, we do the maths for say a toilet roll, here are the dimensions.

toilet+paper-3149007142.png

To find the circumference — C=πd — We see the outer diameter is 110mm, the inner diameter 45mm. That works out to be 345 and 141 respectively. If life span was calculated on a loops of the roll, then the person at the start would have a lifespan nearly two and a half times longer than a person on the last loop... Do we not find time feels like it passes faster the older we get as compared to in our youth? So are the loops getting smaller as predicted by the model? What I find fascinating about this line of thought, none of these ideas are contradictory.

But back to the X of the chiasm. We are really looking for the two spans of time to be the same length for the Cross to be the central point. If the Cross comes in at around 4000 years, and we are 2000 years after, is there another 2000 years to come?

The Reformers, continuing through to the Seventh Day Adventists of today, came to the conclusion that time was set to a Millennial week. A fulfilment of the seven days of Creation; so therefore the seventh day would be the Sabbath, and this would correspond to the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ. This is a version of the diagram.

The following verse is where the Reformers got their justification to use this decode. It's fascinating how this predicted date is in line with Agenda 2030 and the Climate Change countdown clock.
"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." — 2 Peter 3:8 KJV

No one in the Church wants to be date setters in case some way or other, the time calculation is wrong. This exact thing happened in 1844, and while the world did not end, but unmistakably something did begin that year, and that was the beginning of the fall of Protestant Christianity leading to where we are now. The Great Disappointment.

We have 7000 years in the Prophetic Creation week pictured in the diagram, the Cross being the fourth day, the Sabbath being the seventh, and if we look at the menorah candle stick, the fourth light is indeed in the central location.

e823fd5b-c443-472e-aa9a-1ada8b10bb9e_1.jpg

But it gets better, because the Bible speaks of two resurrections, one before the Millennial reign and one after it. And if you remember, according to the Jewish calendar, Sunday was the first day of creation and Saturday is the Sabbath. Yet today, instituted by the Roman Church by persecuting Sabbath keeping Christians, it transferred the Christian day of worship to Sunday.

screenshot (364).png

And what the Bible says about the resurrections.
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. — Revelation 20:4-10

So we do indeed have an eighth day, and a prophetic creation week that begins and ends on a Sunday. Does anything else spring to mind with this magic eight?

"Do-Re-Mi" - THE SOUND OF MUSIC (1965)

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Incredible UV Sand Resonance Experiment!

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. — John 1:1-5
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm not bringing anything new to the table above. If you think of time as a ribbon, a record of everything that has been and everything that will be, then you can create the notion of a character transversing back and forth along it.

Do you see the ribbon? And do you see the X?

doctor who.gif
doctor who.gif (4.1 MiB) Viewed 2373 times

napoleon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:14 am

no place like home.gif
no place like home.gif (570.01 KiB) Viewed 2373 times
ever decreasing circles.gif
ever decreasing circles.gif (1.89 MiB) Viewed 2373 times