Who is Hugo Talks? (moved topic, includes UN Rome CC)

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
napoleon

Re: Andrew Bridgen and where the UK narrative is going?

Unread post by napoleon »

Oh Auntie Em, it's you!... But I did leave you, Uncle Henry. That's just the trouble. And I tried to get back for days and days… but ot wasn't a dream. It was a place. An you, and you, and you…and you were there.
americas foundational story
frank l baums book The Wonderful Wizard of Oz,
published in 1900, and was the first fantasy written by an American to enjoy an immediate success upon publication.
dest_hp_oz_v3 (1) (1) (1).jpg
Take one quick look at The Wizard of Oz, and you’ll find the exact same pattern in Dorothy’s companions of Toto, The Scarecrow, The Tin Woodsman and The Cowardly Lion.
ipiccy_image (89).jpg
Dorothy and Luke’s last names are even conceptually similar, descriptive and evocative, rather than plain old boring ‘Smith’; Dorothy Gale, whose life is changed by a tornado, and Luke Skywalker, whose destiny lies in the stars.
ipiccy_image (90).jpg
Oh Auntie Em, it's you!... But I did leave you, Uncle Henry. That's just the trouble. And I tried to get back for days and days… but ot wasn't a dream. It was a place. An you, and you, and you…and you were there.showing images of their made up babylon or babalon 911 24 years ahead in a childs film,making toys out of temple from antiquity ,who else was gonna solve this ,the manc behind the curtain lol and ips the whore of babylon isn't a chick ,play the fucking game