Is this real blood and guts?

rachel

Is this real blood and guts?

Unread post by rachel »

I decided to do this via the forum because I can embed pictures.

From the main blog.
https://fakeologist.com/is-this-real-blood-and-guts
Can you get up off the ground if your throat is slashed or your carotid artery is severed? How much time do you have?

And thanks to eddy for this link, which is quite clear and doesn't have the blooper.
https://videos.marca.com/v/0_ol2gdp4e-g ... with-skate

Excluding the referee xileffilex mentions in his blog comment, there are only three people involved in the incident, therefore there's a fair chance most of the other players in the two teams weren't in on it, and possibly believe said player is dead.

ice-hock-realtime.gif
ice-hock-realtime.gif (1.56 MiB) Viewed 959 times

In the attack move there are two whites going forward and one red, the other red is a defender skating backwards and not part of the move. We've got the guy with the puck, and team mate to the side, and the red guy skating outside them, the red guy starts to cut in and looks to make contact with puck guy's team mate; and for no good reason does a dangerous high kick.

If we look at it in slow motion we see better what's going on. Puck guy is moving forward, and then for some reason turns in to the red guy. Meanwhile red guy makes contact with puck guy's team mate so he can use him to lift his leg up into a high kick. I would suggest that's an indication those two guys are colluding. But what we also see, puck guy has turned to face red guy and is leaning back and slowing before the red guy has his leg in the air.

ice-hock-kick1.gif
ice-hock-kick1.gif (8.92 MiB) Viewed 959 times

If we look at play, puck guy controls the puck pretty much up to the point of contact, but his team mate red guy used for the kick doesn't appear to have any interest in following where the puck is. On the other hand, a second red guy comes into the area and picks up the loose puck. I'm guessing he has no idea what's going on and is playing the game normally.

From the angle of the camera, it does look like red guy makes contact with puck guy's neck, but it's at the side, not front. And because puck guy is facing red guy when the kick happens, he can do that sideways backwards jerk that you see with a stage punch in the face.

It's the next part that proves it's staged. You can see the red guy is definitely using puck guy's team mate for balance as he throws his kick. I've got another gif, but it's not concerned with the kick in the neck, look instead at the two other guys. See how when the red guy gets up the other guy goes straight over to him and says something, confirming the collusion.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 00.24.16.png
ice-hock-kick2.gif
ice-hock-kick2.gif (3.81 MiB) Viewed 959 times

Now let's look at the injury. So puck guy goes down and does something with his arm. As he gets back up something is left on the ice. He goes down again and attempts to put his knee on it, but misses, so he shuffles and puts both knees on it, we can guess popping it, and as he gets up we see "red blood" where it was.

ice-hock-kick3.gif
ice-hock-kick3.gif (13.45 MiB) Viewed 959 times

Stills of before and after.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 01.42.52.png
Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 01.56.20.png

And because that's the give away, MSM runs with this.

A11-91.png

And then the guy that helps puck guy off the ice just happens to be the same team mate that was part of the kick incident. So like I say, only the three players involved in this move from start to finish.

A11-94 copy3.jpg
A11-94 copy.jpg
rachel

Re: Is this real blood and guts?

Unread post by rachel »

Something I meant to mention, I just found this out with another sports collapse.
rachel wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:54 pm Image

Red and White adds up to 666 on the Sumerian Gematria Numerology Cipher.

http://gematriology.blogspot.com/2017/0 ... ology.html
Sumerian (SG x 6) Gematria Numerology Cipher.jpg
Sumerian (SG x 6) Gematria Numerology Cipher Text.jpg
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i dont really play with gematria ,but the boot was raised and looked deliberate ,the injury i cant vouch for or the death ,i like your posts lots of details
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm not a big gematria person, but it adds to it when it's present. The thing I go back to are the cymatics patterns, a lot of this stuff you can conclude it's just clever men with too much time on their hands making shit up. But cymatics patterns are real and fixed, and tell us something about the nature of our reality.

One last point on the ice hockey, when the puck guy went down, he dropped a couple of other things. I'm guessing it's not usual to be carrying things during ice hockey. Got to fancy it also relates to the red stuff all over his front.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 01.56.20a.png
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

gum sheild? dunno .the kick was deliberate ,cheers
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Now we know for certain it's a hoax....[which we knew in any case]
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-n ... e-67419951
A man has been arrested on suspicion of manslaughter over the death of ice hockey player Adam Johnson, whose neck was cut during a match.
Perhaps it was the referee??

Rule no 1 - A staged media event must continue to give and give, especially to our friends in the legal industry.

Rule no 2 - always get a quote from a distant relative
Speaking to KSTP-TV, a local news station based in Minnesota, the player's aunt Kari Johnson said her nephew had been planning to propose to his partner, Ryan Wolfe.

"We were all really excited because we were really looking forward to their future and he didn't get a chance to ask her, and then this happened," she said.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-n ... e-67312798