The Loneliness Economy

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Grand Illusion

The Loneliness Economy

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Don't be friendly in the physical reality anymore. Go to the virtual reality and do it. This is definitely been in the planning stages of the power elite for hundreds or even thousands of years. To play devil's advocate, if we can get the masses divided and also so much so where people are not friendly in situations of a massive amount of people. Get rid of being friends in the physical reality. This is making the rulers lives very easy.

The black mirrors everyone has and the internet has almost wiped out people talking to each other in the physical reality. That has to be the end game of the powers that be. They want the talking in the virtual reality where it can be monitored, tracked and traced. That is hard to do in the physical reality.

This is why cigarette smoking is going away. I don't smoke cigarettes but smokers are very friendly with each other. The powers that be realized this and realized it had to go away for the superficial physical world we live in today. Laws were passed in the last 20 years saying where you couldn't smoke like restaurants, bars or smokers being forced into smoking huts. Also the price of a pack of cigarettes near me in America is $11/pack. Who can afford to smoke anymore? It's being phased out because of the friendly component to it. You think the powers that be really care about people's HELLth when comes to how harmful cigarettes are with the addictive drugs (nicotine) and additives in them? No. It's more about getting rid of people talking the physical reality. They want us talking on the the virtual reality platforms instead.

So with this video, the guy explains how an economy of loneliness has been created where corporations take advantage of this. We always see this happen where trouble is monetized by governments and corporations. The video also shows how even though a lot of people take to the virtual world to talk, it's still making the world very lonely. Basically it's superficial/fake in the virtual reality just like what the physical reality has become. For instance dating apps or websites versus people meeting in the physical world for dating. Also social media is really loneliness disguised as a friendly atmosphere.

rachel

Re: The Loneliness Economy

Unread post by rachel »

I don't think it's all about that, though you are right about the online stuff.

Smoking is a smelly messy past-time, I think that was the number one reason to get rid of it. Before it started being banned, smokers wouldn't gather together, and one person smoking in a room affects everyone else in it, and the smoke penetrates fabrics over time and the smell stays. Then, as it was being banned, you can generally tell the smoking areas by the butts on the ground.

Maybe you don't remember a time before the current standard soft drink can design, when instead they had ring pulls. Those little bastards got everywhere. People would open a can and drop the pulls on the ground. And again, a build up over time because they don't biodegrade.

So you'd end up with street edges covered in cigarette butts, ring pulls and dog shit......happy days!
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

I don't agree with smoking (all forms of it) and the fallout from it but to think the only reason it is being phased out is because it's dirty seems like a reason but not the biggest reason like the threat of people being friendly to each other. That had to go bye bye in today's world and I'm sure that was always the plan because dividing people isn't enough.

These terrible forms of escaping people's troubles were given to the masses to do them a lot of harm despite how you can make friends doing it. I don't get how in the UK it wouldn't be the same as in the US when it comes to the friendly bonding that occurs with smoking cigarettes. I guess I will have to take your word for it.

Rachel, don't you think it's odd the timing of when smoking cigarettes is going away though? Right when the world is becoming more and more anti-human. Smoking being done away with could have happened 50-75 years ago. Why in the last 20 years? Everyone is being corralled into the virtual world to be friends and engineered to stop doing it in the physical world.

You do realize people talking to each other in the physical plane is a threat to the powers that be, right? It can't be monitored. Especially in today's day and age when there is tons of conspiratorial stuff on the internet showing us how fake our world is and how many lies we have been fed, would you say it's in the best interest of the elite to monitor that?

From my observations of people smoking cigarettes, they form a bond. There is a heavy gathering and talking component to it. Just like drinking in a bar. Older generations that used to stop by their favorite pub for a drink and have drinking buddies.

Have you see night clubs now turning into people dancing with headphones on, not talking to each other. What a joke to call that going out and being friendly and talking to people

Look at the corporation's bullshit websites and apps that are ready to scoop up the people that can't be what they once were in the physical reality? Perfect opportunity...not a coincidence. This all ties together. It was planned.

The world is more lonely because the powers that be want us in the virtual world during these times. The virtual world can't replace the physical world. Virtual reality is so fake compared to the physical reality. People are bound to become lonely through writing text or doing face to face interactions through a computer medium that will never replace being 6 feet in front of the person. When you are near somebody physically, there is an energy that is not there on the internet. You can't replace the physical experience with the virtual experience.

With CONvid, came the final blow to physical reality talking and discussion. The 6 feet apart shit, fears of viruses that don't exist and it all adds up to people just shut off now and want to be in the virtual reality only, even though they are in the physical reality around people.

This has to have been planned out and have been a dream of those that rule over us. People being lonely works to the advantage of those in charge. Dismantling talking and bonding in the physical reality is happening so people will be isolated in the virtual reality.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Why is Rishi Sunak banning laughing gas?
Given this chap didn't have anything to say about intimidation all the way through 2020 to 2022, we can guess it's not about that.

A11-47.png

But since they want to create a world where nobody owns anything, they naturally are also creating a world where nobody gives a shit about anything. The solution. Ban everything. The banning of smoking is about the cigarette butts, not people's health. That's why you can get vapes for free on the NHS...no butts.