This World is a Truman Matrix

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: This World is a Truman Matrix

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Exit wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:42 am Did you also listen to Eric Dubay’s “Is earth a school or a prison”? because he sums it all up so brilliantly, yet so hopelessly damningly.
I did. It was well put together.
I’ve always wondered why suicide was given such a bad press because ‘they REALLY care about us’ right! I now have no doubt in my mind that those in charge have the perfect pills/injection to get out of here painlessly. It’s really a mind fuck because on one hand they’re killing us but on the other we ‘shouldn’t’ kill ourselves to free us from this misery.
My issue here is with the creator for not giving us that option. Right now, I'm following the synchronicity to see where it lead me maybe there is a reason for seeing through the veil but honestly, if it is to do what everybody else is doing, I don't see the point. That's actually how my father went allegedly, I was too young, I wonder what was going through his head. We should be free but I don't believe this is the answer right now.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

How do you know ‘the creator’ didn’t give us that option?

You seem to be doing what I did (and still do sometimes before I check myself), giving ‘power’ for want of a better word to someone or something else (presumably much more powerful than us). We do not know of any power greater than us. We simply do not. So why give that ‘unknowable power’ power?

I really do understand what you’re going through because I am going through exactly the same thing.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Sorry, potatofieldsforever, for your father going through that and the affect it must have had on you. My immediate response above must have seemed callous, it truly wasn’t meant that way, I just didn’t read fully.
PotatoFieldsForever

How do you know ‘the creator’ didn’t give us that option?
It's true I don't know. In my previous post, I mention the possibility of escaping through dreams but it's more speculation at this point. Though, I believe this place was designed in that way. Unless, we are the creator experiencing the creation, it seems like someone else designed this world and trapped us in here.
Sorry, potatofieldsforever, for your father going through that and the affect it must have had on you. My immediate response above must have seemed callous, it truly wasn’t meant that way, I just didn’t read fully.
I didn't really know him, I guess it was part of my script. However, it's interesting how he was probably going through something similar.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:44 am It's complicated...

In 2021,during the COVID era, I decided to let go of my life. At the time, I really thought society came to a point of no return and it was also at that moment that I came to the realization that this world was created. It felt like the end. Except it wasn't and the consequence of that is that I had to go live with my mother at the end of last year, she's mentally ill and it's draining me a lot. Spending time with her made me question the point of her life, she always repeat the same dumb thing all day like a robot, whisper to herself constantly, laugh hysterically and she smokes a lot on top of that, we live in a small apartment, it's driving me insane.

Honestly, I just don't see the point, I don't plan on having a family in this hopeless world, I don't have a purpose and I don't know why I'm here. Why would I spend the rest of my life as a slave just to have a roof and bring food on the table ? it's not worth it. It feels like I'm being forced to do something that I don't want. And the worst part is that a lot of people have it worse than me.. Whoever built this place is evil.

I just want to figure this place out, push the limits and eventually leave.
Wow, very brave to outline your thoughts in this way and opening up on the more depressing sides of life.

But WHY do you keep working as a slave then? Why not follow your passions, exploit your talents and skills NOT as a slave? I don't get that. Life is about taking control of her and maturation should teach us not to enslave ourselves. It's almost 2024 and people behave like we live in a late 19th century factory environment where you need to let your children work 16 hours a day, else you starve to death.

That is NOT how the world is today. If you strip away ALLLL the hyperconsumerism, you can live with very little and I assure you how happy that makes you. If you are into the bible, the Exodus quote by pasterno explains it pretty well.
It feels like I'm being forced to do something that I don't want.
Exactly! So stop doing the things that go against your free will and start exploiting those talents you have that make you enjoy your work!
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Exit, exactly, this is it:
So why give that ‘unknowable power’ power?
So many people GIVE so much "power" to unknown entities that play no role in your life ; detach, detox, deprogram!

There exists no government, no New World Order, no LGBTQAnonsense, any of it is part of a Clownworld that is very easy to escape from:

- stop following ANY news, ANY psyops, detach from that completely
- do not buy your groceries at mainstream supermarkets, yet search for small vendors, farms, etc. that can help you out organically
- do NOT indebt yourself to banks, do NOT buy on credit, ideally not even have a bank account active
- in every situation where you can, defend your freedoms, God given ones, not to be trampled by Animal Farmers or just anyone (individuals in life)
- connect with people who see these things and ostracize the ones who have given up (AI minions for example), keeping your social circle SANE and healthy.You'll always have differences of opinion with people, but as long as you align on the most important, fundamental points, you have a much happier life
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

A question I want to ask ; do you have empathy for anyone else’s suffering, potatofieldsforever? It’s a serious question.

You don’t have to answer, it’s your personal thread after all but it’s on a public forum.
PotatoFieldsForever

Exit wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:18 am A question I want to ask ; do you have empathy for anyone else’s suffering, potatofieldsforever? It’s a serious question.

You don’t have to answer, it’s your personal thread after all but it’s on a public forum.
Yes if I'm aware but it won't keep me up at night. I try to not have the shark mentality the society wants us to have, if someone asks me personally for help, I would help if I'm able.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Shark mentality? I thought that was when someone used someone else’s suffering for their own gain. Maybe I misunderstand.

Thank you for your answer though.
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Exit wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:42 am I’ve always wondered why suicide was given such a bad press because ‘they REALLY care about us’ right! I now have no doubt in my mind that those in charge have the perfect pills/injection to get out of here painlessly. It’s really a mind fuck because on one hand they’re killing us but on the other we ‘shouldn’t’ kill ourselves to free us from this misery.
Are you familiar with how dark the Seattle Grunge scene of the early 1990s was? Kurt Cobain allegedly committing suicide along with his depressing style of music and lyrics? Because that was aimed at Generation X. Basically it was promoting being sad and depressed and that life was hopeless. There is no way that was organic. The Grunge scene out of Seattle looks like the script for the other music industry scenes that emerged like Laurel Canyon in the 1960s. This time it promoted depressing, sad lyrics and sound to bring about the negativity to think of or seriously commit suicide.

So this idea from you that suicide is given bad press, really? That's a population control tool for the elites and if you wanted to make it in the Grunge music scene, you had to sing in depressing tones, harmonies and write depressing lyrics having to do with suicide. Look at this Creed song, maybe you have heard it. A song that had major sales and plays on the radio and it deals with committing suicide.

Come on, suicide was normalized with Grunge music. There are other songs I could post about this. Why would anyone organically sing about ending their life? Songs are spells. That's just idiotic to have a huge audience who you tell to commit suicide unless the handlers want it out there and make you do it.

With Fields' Funk, to suggest to him suicide as an escape, like what are serious? That's what the elite want you to do. This is like with Velocet's Sarah. She didn't want to have children because this place is a gigantic Boogieman to her. She isn't realizing the elite want her to think that way and never bear a child. So if anything Fields is falling for a trap laid before him if he ends it all and Gaia/aSHIFT has solutions to try but suicide is a satanic culture creation option that should never even be entertained.