This World is a Truman Matrix

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: This World is a Truman Matrix

Unread post by napoleon »

when you say matrix i am assuming you are using the film the matrix as an example ,and yet the matrix is only an allegory for the digitisation of new york before 911 ,thus enabling the psilly videos we see ,you see matrix means womb and the womb is in reference to babylon and the whore story that will ultimately lead to zion ,or were you using the matrix as a catchall for an artificial home and group of people ,the ones ab speaks too etc etc,that have a real hard time finding the blog ,but somehow still make it weekly for his distraction hour
napoleon

be specific idiot
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

@aSHIFT.
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to decide this? Have you seen them? No. I don't decide for you who is "nothing different than you", I ask you to respect me the same, thank you very much.

HOW YOU SPEND YOUR TIME

are you a SLAVE
meaning OTHERS decide what you wear
how you spend your daylight (or night) hours

or do you take charge of your OWN life

meaning NOT being an NPC?
Dear aSHIFT explain me then how you changed.

How do you live your life different from the person you call an NPC, slave, moron & idiot?

How do you spend your time, and I mean that very practical, on a day to day basis? And how does that differ from the "others" you detest?
napoleon

i washed my hands of these fools and their swiss relatives years ago
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

pasterno wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:21 pm
@aSHIFT.
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to decide this? Have you seen them? No. I don't decide for you who is "nothing different than you", I ask you to respect me the same, thank you very much.

HOW YOU SPEND YOUR TIME

are you a SLAVE
meaning OTHERS decide what you wear
how you spend your daylight (or night) hours

or do you take charge of your OWN life

meaning NOT being an NPC?
Dear aSHIFT explain me then how you changed.

How do you live your life different from the person you call an NPC, slave, moron & idiot?

How do you spend your time, and I mean that very practical, on a day to day basis? And how does that differ from the "others" you detest?
After 11-3-20 nobody can claim ignorance anymore. After 26-10-2020 nobody can claim "there's nothing going on" anymore. For the ones not paying attention: the Great Remindset day.

Nobody decides how I live my life. I am in charge, no exployers, no bosses, no subordinates, nothing of the kind. Such model is SO outdated, and if you keep feeding the feudalist beast you have ZERO to complain about. Why don't you give it a try, instead of CONTINTUING to group me into a collection of people I do not belong in. What is wrong with you man?

Every morning YOU are able to choose. What do you do with your TIME. Not your "boss", not your slave owner, no, YOU.

Either you do that
Or you let others decide for you, making you a slave.

My life is not a model for other people, it is a model for ME, for the personal choices I have made, others should follow their OWN passions using their own talents and skills to get out of that Rat Race. But what I can offer is to give advice on which areas, which choices to make.

Come on air at Eye AM Eye Radio and you get value out of doing podcasts!
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

napoleon wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:13 pm be specific idiot
I meant computer generated reality/simulation. I think I have talked about the word "matrix" in my God save the Queen topic.

Be respectful please, I didn't insult you.
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

aSHIFT. wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:45 pm
After 11-3-20 nobody can claim ignorance anymore. After 26-10-2020 nobody can claim "there's nothing going on" anymore. For the ones not paying attention: the Great Remindset day.

Nobody decides how I live my life. I am in charge, no exployers, no bosses, no subordinates, nothing of the kind. Such model is SO outdated, and if you keep feeding the feudalist beast you have ZERO to complain about. Why don't you give it a try, instead of CONTINTUING to group me into a collection of people I do not belong in. What is wrong with you man?

Every morning YOU are able to choose. What do you do with your TIME. Not your "boss", not your slave owner, no, YOU.

Either you do that
Or you let others decide for you, making you a slave.

My life is not a model for other people, it is a model for ME, for the personal choices I have made, others should follow their OWN passions using their own talents and skills to get out of that Rat Race. But what I can offer is to give advice on which areas, which choices to make.

Come on air at Eye AM Eye Radio and you get value out of doing podcasts!
So hedonism is your answer? Follow your passions..? (whatever that means)

For me on this topic I find Exodus very inspirational.
"Remember the whole way that the Lord your God led you these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and to test you, to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commandments. And he humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but that man lives on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. Your clothes did not wear out on you, and your feet did not swell up these forty years. In order to teach you that the Lord your God is God, and besides him there is no other."
The Jews expected find "freedom" when they left their worldly masters. The opposite was true; hunger, thirst, swollen feet, heat.

But they got to to know God. Who was fiercer, harsher than their master in Egypt.

My point is we always serve a master. There is no freedom. It's an illusion.

That why I ask specific what you do on a day, and how that is meaningful. (to you)

I've seen a few people "leave the rat race" and become fat blobs fucking hookers in Thailand, drinking cocktails in daytime, freedom....
napoleon

thought gaia started the thread sorry i do appologise ,gaia knows exactly what the matrix movies inspiration is, same as the exfakeologists know who made 911, i decode them films for fun ,so i do appolgise ,im am an idiot for assuming
oh and gaia aint even an idiot ,hes a clever mothefucker ,but like most the clever apes he cannot accept new programming ,its a common trait with the troupe that got their ass handed to them on the topic of 911 ,theres more money in distracting now than research
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

pasterno wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:06 pmSo hedonism is your answer? Follow your passions..? (whatever that means)
why do you ask me, if your preconcocted creality is already cemented?

Why even bother?

Why do you try to group me in with morons you don't know and I don't even know?

Who the hell are you?

And good you find solace in the most corrupted book of history. I think truth is only to be found WITHOUT books, unmarked, experiencing divinity directly, without churches, bibles, priests, any of those power structures that you seem to put credibility in.

Don't ask people things if you're not truly interested and just use them as a vehicle to project your nonsense image onto.

Those really, truly, genuinely interested in how to get out of the Rat Race you feel so comfy in, but KNOW how evil it is what you do, can contact me.

Trolls, projecting clowns and other morons can stay far away.

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

"My point is we always serve a master. There is no freedom. It's an illusion."

Don't project your own prison onto the free ones. Don't lie to me.

Freedom can only experienced once you know it. The cage you are caught up in and constantly try to infest others (in this case me) on.

"
I've seen a few people "leave the rat race" and become fat blobs fucking hookers in Thailand, drinking cocktails in daytime, freedom....""

so why not projecting this n=1 case on ME, right? Why care.

The comparison is too ridiculous to even start addressing. A fat blog in Thailand, get the hell out of my life idiot, keep your projections and sad life experiences with you and OPEN UP to what I have to share, but no, the creality is already made up, you don't give a flying fuck about what I have to say, share, teach.