This World is a Truman Matrix

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
pasterno

Re: This World is a Truman Matrix

Unread post by pasterno »

@Grand Illusion

100% agree. It's totally engineered.

Half of the kids trained to fear the climate and feel, never get kids, rather die for the climate. (left)

Other half depressed looking at fantasy 60s pictures of happy families with white picket fences and how they will never have a house of car. (right)

Kids looking for for truth, wanting to suicide because everything is a hoax (the overflow)

We feel we are brought into this recycled grunge narrative (well spotted Grand Illusion)

Wouldn't be surprised we get some high profile "suicides" with loads of media attention in the coming years.

And if you encounter the idea, just know you are entertaining the EXACT IDEA they want you to.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Well, I'm not the one who brought up this topic, Exit did. Seeing the world as wrong doesn't mean you want to off yourself. Otherwise all gnostics could be labelled as suicidal.

Moreover, I believe in the Truman Show idea (minus the broadcast aspect), that implies that things like population control of the "elites", NWO etc should be taken with a grain of salt. It's all to do with our perception of reality, I believe that their lives is dedicated to "the show" and not to their own interest.

In fact, while they promoted that idea in some songs, they promote the alternative as well and when I say "they", I mean the entity behind this show. In this society, you don't want to be labelled as suicidal, they will ignore your rights to keep you "safe".
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Hi PotatoFieldsForever, I wholeheartedly apologise for giving my opinions on suicide in your thread. It was thoughtless of me particularly as you’re struggling right now and I truly hope I haven’t added to your despondency.

I also hope that you manage to work through what you’re going through now and re-emerge feeling stronger and more robust.

My very best wishes are felt for you.

Xx
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Grand Illusion, you’re quite correct, I should definitely not have spoken of such things.
PotatoFieldsForever

Anyway, if we are recycled, losing my memories would really suck. It would drastically decrease the odds of me finding the exit of this maze if there is one to be found. It took me quite some time to break the spell.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

the odds of me finding the exit of this maze
which "maze" do you find yourself in?

I have none of those feelings. Why do you keep seeking things, when TIME gives you everything.

Every moment is yours. Literally.

The more zombified morons stuck to their Black Mirror (LISTEN to Phuture Noize - Black Mirror Society, don't the wakestyle titles say enough??) are around

the more power you gain

by detaching from that machine

by being UNreachable
at the times YOU decide that

like now, when I am posting here

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio, where you find CalmCardKen asking Winnie and me that "have you never considered throwing the towel in the ring, gaia and Winnie?" and our answers accompanied by the very best the musical spheres, I go across ALL styles now, have to offer....

It's inspirational and elevating

I just share other people's feedback.

Just 1 Molly Madley, of 29:14 kept my friend's attention. IN THIS DAY AND AGE.

How many of you have achieved that?

Step out of the Clownworld
and build your Own

Our World Order
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Henk

Unread post by Henk »

@Grand Illusion
Wow, about that Creed song "One Last Breath". It was always a favourite song for me when I was young. I am not a native english speaker so I never thought much of the lyrics, just thought it was great music. Never thought about grunge beeing customized to make people feel depressed but that is what it does. It makes you feel special in your misery.

I can see the desire from the rulers (the creeps) to make you commit suicide. That alone should make you want to stay alive as long as possible, just to show these fuckers. As fake as this reality is there seem to be something important going on here, but what is it? They lie and fake everything for what? Stay on the quest and search for the truth, fear nothing. I have more questions and thoughts about the NPC:s of this place but I save it for later. The NPC:s are truly fascinating, and they are here in great numbers.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

the npc's talk to ab on saturday stick around ,some run the audio and were pivotal in clues forum for over a decade
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Henk wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:02 pm @Grand Illusion
Wow, about that Creed song "One Last Breath". It was always a favourite song for me when I was young. I am not a native english speaker so I never thought much of the lyrics, just thought it was great music. Never thought about grunge beeing customized to make people feel depressed but that is what it does. It makes you feel special in your misery.

I can see the desire from the rulers (the creeps) to make you commit suicide. That alone should make you want to stay alive as long as possible, just to show these fuckers. As fake as this reality is there seem to be something important going on here, but what is it? They lie and fake everything for what? Stay on the quest and search for the truth, fear nothing. I have more questions and thoughts about the NPC:s of this place but I save it for later. The NPC:s are truly fascinating, and they are here in great numbers.
Yeah the Grunge Scene was clearly orchestrated to turn Generation X into a hopeless, depressed generation. Never before had music had a genre dedicated to this. I don't think this would have gotten over in the 1960s. The late 1970s punk scene and 1980s metal bands had to come along to set up for Grunge in the 1990s. If you notice all the bands whether Creed or Pearl Jam or Nirvana all have this depressing, serious tone, mumbling of lyrics and the sound of the music puts you in a low vibrational state for demons to come in and do their damage.

I'm surprised nobody has done a serious expose' of the Grunge scene and what it was about.
PotatoFieldsForever

If our world had a script similar to the Truman Show movie, I think that 9/11 would be the equivalent of this scene:

He's even given a fake narrative just after witnessing the event. In the movie, it was accidental and in our world, it was on purpose, except that it was also on purpose in the movie.