Does the Jewish Faith Have Satanic Elements?

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Grand Illusion

Re: Does the Jewish Faith Have Satanic Elements?

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:52 pm So it's not easy to know if there are satanic elements in that faith. Then you have the Jewish mysticism that ultimately influenced western esotericism. There is also the freemasons who use elements of the Jewish faith in their practice.
Right off the bat, the Star of David is Satanic. As above, so below. Two triangles, one rightside up, the other upside down.

Star of David or Star of Satan

Hexagram: Star of David Or Star of Lucifer/Satan?

Also the Star of David has witchcraft symbolism.

af42a4e818766f150cdcffdc05034461.jpg
Grand Illusion

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:52 pm Btw, do you have Saturn symbolism in your avatar ?
I tried to come up with an avatar that captured who I am. I hope that there is no Saturn Signs in the logo. I feel like I have to be careful with every logo or avatar but that you can drive you insane worrying about what's in every logo or avatar. See what I'm saying? Like I could go around the Fakeologist website or any site seeing what interpretation I can grasp from everyone's avatar or I can choose not to get bogged down by stuff like that.

I get it. Lot's of logos and avatars feature occult symbolism but that's the lay of the land. Sometimes I think what isn't an occult logo or symbol?
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i predicted for a month then left the swiss doing long talks to cement the discord as legit,many make the numbers up for jlb and ips,liber oz, i love spanking liars ,but i was outnumbered by 40 to 1 in 2019,i like them odds so i set the conditions of the fight .
watch rey bury the talmud and the houseclowns pathetic efforts to control me

i won
Last edited by napoleon on Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Illusion

pasterno wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:11 am This first movie is complete nonsense, and his mockery is even satanic in my opinion.
Look, I wasn't trying to annoy you by posting this. I just thought this third part of the three part Judaism is Satanism series was worth checking out.
pasterno wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:11 am Among those who study the Talmud, it's mainly a small segment of Hasidic Jews who take its teachings seriously. These individuals prioritize prayer and spirituality over worldly status and are predominantly anti-Zionist. These are not the powerful families owning the banks and the media.
I agree. The Hasidic Jews I come across here in America are very much under a spell and not the ones pulling the strings on the world stage. They dress in all black, despite being rude and obnoxious around me (because I'm not wearing all black with a Yamaka?), I still can see these people as sheeple. Their energy is being harnessed and used by the rabbis to CONtrol them and keep them in line.
pasterno wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:11 am Prominent Jewish figures such as Page, Brin, Zuckerberg, and Soros, are non-believers, fitting only into the racial category of Jewishness. Their actions seem to be driven more by materialistic and worldly pursuits than by any religious convictions.
I agree and this is what I tell the Boogiemans and Living Mans (Golden Skidmark) who do drive bys on Ab and Fakeologist about letting the Jews off the hook. The Jews that matter are the Brins, Zuckerbergs and Soros that don't buy into the Jewish faith for their materialist and world pursuits. That is separate. They are men who want to CONtrol and engineer people but not this idea of advancing Judaism to the top. They're more out for themselves and being elites.
pasterno wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:11 am The existence of a Jewish mafia, distinct from religious teachings, points to a primarily racial clique. This group, composed of select families, is reminiscent of European aristocracy and feudalism and operates independently of the average Jew. If you're a Rothschild every door opens. If you are a praying Hasidic jew, all these doors keep closed. They don't get a meeting with the Kings and Queens of this world.
Totally agree. Like I said this is what Boogieman and Living Man miss or choose to miss because they just want to attack Ab and Fakeologist.com. Maybe also because they are jealous of Ab's success. I have no idea but you can't deny that the elites who call themselves Jews are obviously not the ones who are fanatics about their religion.
pasterno wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:11 am
This elite racially Jewish mafia uses the 'fake Holocaust' to safeguard their interests, exploiting the average Jew for their agendas. Thus, the Jewish identity is co-opted not for religious or racial solidarity, but to serve the interests of a powerful few.
The Holohoax was a weapon to keep exploiting the Jews to advance agendas.
pasterno wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:11 am
Movies like these, which I perceive as satanic, seek to undermine the Bible, portraying it as a collection of falsehoods, magic, and nonsense.
This is where I disagree with you. The Bible does have many falsehoods, evidence of magic/witchcraft and mystical nonsense. I expect people at Fakeologist to realize this given how much we have discovered is fake or a magick trick.
napoleon

fakeologists worked out years ago that a vast majority of holohoax researchers are paid ,september clues was a great tool to discover this and to this day nearly all people that understand the holohoax and make videos fail miserably on 911

that what makes fakeologist special we got to see apparent clever apes think 911 was live or judys wand ,it's a fascinating study being a fakeologist myself

and the temples i fly round in remove any doubt how many of the pathetic people we interact with are soon to be extinct ,way of the dodo
napoleon

you cannot underestimate september clues ,genius

and three more copies appeared on youtube in summer ,powerful stuff
napoleon

sorry didnt want to divert ,please forgive me ,i will read only for a few days
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

Grand Illusion wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:36 am This is where I disagree with you. The Bible does have many falsehoods, evidence of magic/witchcraft and mystical nonsense. I expect people at Fakeologist to realize this given how much we have discovered is fake or a magick trick.
Could be.

I just went through the guys channel, dumbchristian2, and listened to a few videos, trying to understand his point of view.

I can share some criticism. But saints are not seen as Gods but as humans with special charisma in the church.

Personally the attributed "wonders" are not the best argument to me to say the least.

Either Paul, Acquinas, Francis of Assisi are canonised saints in the organisation called the Catholic church. This process is by no means perfect; shown by "fake holocaust" priests being sanctified. Or the Medici banker popes in the 15th and 16th century.

Jesus has a special place for me. As does the Gospel. As does the holy spirit. I find it weird myself I am a truth seeker, but I consider wonders a possibility.

E.g. I find the thought that God shaped the world and the animals 8000 years ago more likely than billions of years of "evolution" with dinosaurs and dodos.

I have been reading Gospel attentively with groups of people and I can just say it has deep meaningful value that I have seen in no text before.

There is something special here. Outside of the human realm.

I consider Jesus' wonders. But in my personal faith it's not the core. I consider it mostblikely walking on water is not real.

But I see in Jesus Gods guidance on his message in the old testament.

We as men are seekers, seekers for truth, and I think we can barely grasp Gods greatness. Jesus comes closest.

I think we are merely ants trying to grasp a thing.

And the broad Bible is the best we have to get to some basic understanding of truth.

Anyhow I have seen nothing better. With these freaks ruling us today.

The odysee guy is cursing god, cursing Jesus in his podcast, cursing all saints, but provides no alternative. Just calls them all Jews. And all corrupt. Thats not beneficial.

That's sad.
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

@Grand Illusion Great reply by the way. Just want to say.