Does the Jewish Faith Have Satanic Elements?

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Grand Illusion

Does the Jewish Faith Have Satanic Elements?

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

I've previously posted Mr. Dumb's content (Christendumb: https://odysee.com/@Christendumb2:0?view=content) here on the Forums. He did a fantastic 3 part series on how the Holy Bible is essentially a history of magic viewtopic.php?t=1579

In this video that is the third part of a three part series on Satanism is Judaism, Dumb goes over how the God (Yahweh) the Jews worship is really Satan. Also Dumb touches on other evil aspects of Judaism.

Grand Illusion

Re: Does the Jewish Faith Have Satanic Elements?

Just to add onto this so everyone realizes, I don't think the Jews are behind the World's evil show. I think certain Jews such as major high level corporate executives, certain celebutards and Rabbis make up the Satanic Jews who are hip to what the religion is all about and what it's used for. The ordinary Jew doesn't get what they're apart of. They don't think beyond their beLIEf in a religion for a God they deem is good. The low level Jew doesn't get he or she is being used to further an agenda.

So when Ab says he doesn't think it's the Jews, I agree with him to a certain extent like I mentioned above. I think it's total bullshit when the Golden Skidmarks/Living Man or the Boogeymen types come on here with their Jew hate and try to ruin the Fakeologist website. Then try to lump Ab in as a Jew defender when he's been exposing the Holohoax for 11 years. Jews who hide their faith or Crypto Jews don't expose themselves or their religion's lies, right? That would be really retarded. So Boogieman or Living Man saying Ab defends the Jews or is a Jew, there are major contradictions with that based off of the questioning of the Holocaust Ab has done on Fakeologist and the FakeoTube videos Ab has uploaded that expose the Holohoax.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

don't pay attention to anyone ab speaks to ,especially houseclowns
napoleon

to anyone new your giving credibilty to the fags in discord again ,stop it

that charade died a death years ago
napoleon

the houseclowns fish and take notes ,trying to discredit the fakeologist when i being here prove his honesty
napoleon

ok?
napoleon

think your time would be more productive teaching the discord and audiochatters to read the blog
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I can see where some people are coming from on the Jewish conspiracy but it's promoted by people who are not trustworthy so I know there is a deception hiding somewhere.

On the topic of the faith, I know there is a English version of the Talmud available but is it the same as the Hebrew one ? I did not find it and I don't know how I would be sure of the translation. Moreover, if I'm not wrong some of the oral laws were not put in the Talmud. So it's not easy to know if there are satanic elements in that faith. Then you have the Jewish mysticism that ultimately influenced western esotericism. There is also the freemasons who use elements of the Jewish faith in their practice.

Btw, do you have Saturn symbolism in your avatar ?
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

This first movie is complete nonsense, and his mockery is even satanic in my opinion.

As I delve deeper into my quest for truth, I've begun to see the 'Jew' in a less significant light, suspecting it to be more of a deceptive trap.

In the US only 12% of Jews regularly attend synagogue, and in Israel, the percentage is only slightly higher at 23%. For most Jews, their life isn't deeply rooted in the teachings of the Torah or the Talmud.

And then the act of going to synagogue differs significantly from adhering strictly to the Talmud's teachings. This is akin to many Christians who attend church weekly more as a social or cultural practice than a spiritual journey.

Among those who study the Talmud, it's mainly a small segment of Hasidic Jews who take its teachings seriously. These individuals prioritize prayer and spirituality over worldly status and are predominantly anti-Zionist. These are not the powerful families owning the banks and the media.

In contemporary times, 'Jew' has become more of a racial category, disconnected from the traditional religious texts like the Torah and the Talmud.

Prominent Jewish figures such as Page, Brin, Zuckerberg, and Soros, are non-believers, fitting only into the racial category of Jewishness. Their actions seem to be driven more by materialistic and worldly pursuits than by any religious convictions.

Israel's situation mirrors that of the 'Orthodox' church, where religion often intertwines with national politics. The stances of various Orthodox churches in Ukraine and Russia exemplify this blending of faith and politics.

Jews, historically, strayed from the path of God's commands, initially by rejecting Christ, and now, by morphing their faith into a politically driven entity. This mirrors the Anglican Church in the UK, with a figurehead who is more worldly than spiritual.

The existence of a Jewish mafia, distinct from religious teachings, points to a primarily racial clique. This group, composed of select families, is reminiscent of European aristocracy and feudalism and operates independently of the average Jew. If you're a Rothschild every door opens. If you are a praying Hasidic jew, all these doors keep closed. They don't get a meeting with the Kings and Queens of this world.

This elite racially Jewish mafia uses the 'fake Holocaust' to safeguard their interests, exploiting the average Jew for their agendas. Thus, the Jewish identity is co-opted not for religious or racial solidarity, but to serve the interests of a powerful few.

In summary, modern Jewry is less about faith or race and more about a feudal system dominated by a handful of affluent and influential racially Jewish families.

Movies like these, which I perceive as satanic, seek to undermine the Bible, portraying it as a collection of falsehoods, magic, and nonsense.
Grand Illusion

napoleon wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:58 pm think your time would be more productive teaching the discord and audiochatters to read the blog
I'm always at a loss how many Fakeologist Discord members are ignorant to Ab's Fakeologist.com. It's like they thought Ab started a Discord called Fakeologist and that's it. A lot of Fakeo Discord members have no idea Ab has a blog, sub blogs, Forums and a video platform all under the Fakeologist banner. I guess the Fakeo Discord members rather live in a chat room in this virtual world, never realizing websites and blogs provide valuable stuff like Fakeologist.com. Maybe it's also because we live in the Black Mirror/Smart Phone App Era where websites and blogs don't hold the same weight that they used to. I still think those on the Fakeo Discord are missing out by not coming here or going to Ab's blog or FakeoTube.