"They didn’t see us as normal people, they saw us as the devil"

dirtybenny

"They didn’t see us as normal people, they saw us as the devil"

Unread post by dirtybenny »

From my favorite and most accurately titled website THEM

The Pope Ate Pasta Alongside Trans Women at the Vatican This Weekend
It’s the latest in Pope Francis’ gestures of trans inclusion.

On Sunday, Pope Francis hosted lunch for 1,200 poor and homeless people, including several trans women, many of whom are Latin American migrants and sex workers. The Associated Press reports that the lunch — cannelloni pasta filled with spinach and ricotta, followed by meatballs in tomato-basil sauce, and tiramisu for dessert — was held in recognition of the Catholic Church’s World Day of the Poor.

“We transgenders in Italy feel a bit more human because the fact that Pope Francis brings us closer to the Church is a beautiful thing,” Carla Segovia, a 46-year-old sex worker from Argentina who attended the lunch, told Reuters. “Because we need some love.”

Francis’ lunch comes days after the Vatican declared that trans people can now be baptized and become godparents, so long as doing so doesn’t pose the “risk of generating a public scandal or disorientation.” The statement, which was approved by Pope Francis in late October, admittedly leaves significant room for interpretation, since it doesn’t clarify what constitutes such a scandal.

“Before, the church was closed to us. They didn’t see us as normal people, they saw us as the devil,” Andrea Paola Torres Lopez, a trans woman from Colombia, told AP. “Then Pope Francis arrived and the doors of the church opened for us.”
ef.jpg
https://www.them.us/story/pope-ate-past ... he-vatican
napoleon

Re: "They didn’t see us as normal people, they saw us as the devil"

Unread post by napoleon »

dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/,sell yourself with larger letters ,i only picked up your link because im a fella and the word dirty is as familliar to me as a hawk silhoutte to a baby chick
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

napoleon wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:32 pm dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/,sell yourself with larger letters ,i only picked up your link because im a fella and the word dirty is as familliar to me as a hawk silhoutte to a baby chick
Thank you, Napoleon. Much appreciated.

The blog is there moreso for me to work out ideas and thoughts. If others find it interesting, that's great. Look at yourself, Rachel, Unreal, Al, Grand Illusion, PFF, etc...I don't think any of us do this in hopes of convincing the minds of the masses. Each of us is on our own personal journey of understanding.
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

dirtybenny wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:49 pm From my favorite and most accurately titled website THEM

The Pope Ate Pasta Alongside Trans Women at the Vatican This Weekend
It’s the latest in Pope Francis’ gestures of trans inclusion.

On Sunday, Pope Francis hosted lunch for 1,200 poor and homeless people, including several trans women, many of whom are Latin American migrants and sex workers. The Associated Press reports that the lunch — cannelloni pasta filled with spinach and ricotta, followed by meatballs in tomato-basil sauce, and tiramisu for dessert — was held in recognition of the Catholic Church’s World Day of the Poor.

“We transgenders in Italy feel a bit more human because the fact that Pope Francis brings us closer to the Church is a beautiful thing,” Carla Segovia, a 46-year-old sex worker from Argentina who attended the lunch, told Reuters. “Because we need some love.”

Francis’ lunch comes days after the Vatican declared that trans people can now be baptized and become godparents, so long as doing so doesn’t pose the “risk of generating a public scandal or disorientation.” The statement, which was approved by Pope Francis in late October, admittedly leaves significant room for interpretation, since it doesn’t clarify what constitutes such a scandal.

“Before, the church was closed to us. They didn’t see us as normal people, they saw us as the devil,” Andrea Paola Torres Lopez, a trans woman from Colombia, told AP. “Then Pope Francis arrived and the doors of the church opened for us.”

ef.jpg

https://www.them.us/story/pope-ate-past ... he-vatican
This reminds of the deal with Barrack Obama coming out against Gay Marriage in his first term as President. Then when he got reelected he is all about gay marriage and we saw the Transgender Mania follow with Bruce Gender. Then it comes out in the mass media that Obama had a gay lover. Of course all this was timed after Obama got his second term nothing like this was going to go down until that reelection happened.

Pope Francis is supposed to be against the homosexual and transgender lifestyle. Now that it's all being normalized, we see Religions like Catholicism doing away with forbidding alternative behavior. Now everything goes. Next we will find out Francis is homosexual or was after he fakes his death like all popes have.

These religions being open to all forms of deviant behavior and then merging to create a one world religion that worships inverting the creation like homosexuality and being transgender is the future. I can guarantee it.
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

I believe "transgender issues" represent the latest phase in the Hegelian dialectic process, exemplifying the ever-growing range of topics over which people are polarized.

Such divisions include:

Black / White
Pro-Transgender / Anti-Transgender
Left-Wing / Right-Wing
Rich / Poor
Higher education / lower education
Muslim / Judeo-Christian
Priests as pedophiles / Acknowledging virtuous priests
Man / Woman
Career-oriented women / Family-focused women
Pro-choice / Anti-abortion

This proliferation of dichotomies is nonsensical, perpetuating the illusion that winning this 'culture war' will somehow make everything right. It's a worldly obsession, a trap.

The church, fundamentally, is a sanctuary for sinners; that's its core purpose. Therefore, sinners should naturally be welcomed since they are at the very heart of the church's mission.

Furthermore, Jesus would not condemn sinners with threats of hell and hatred. Instead, He would dine with them, demonstrating God's love through his actions bringing them to God away from hell.

Kudos to the Pope for embracing this approach.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Pope...cannelloni pasta...Right.