How many Joe Bidens?

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
rachel

How many Joe Bidens?

Unread post by rachel »

I just did a search on his name which inspired this thread.

The Buzz Aldrin Biden.

Joe-Biden.jpg
buzz-aldrin-offers-condolences-after-israels-failed-lunar-landing-816878139.jpg
rachel

Re: How many Joe Bidens?

Unread post by rachel »

The Robert Redford Biden.

14945152_6031908134001.jpg
robert-redford-2102897428.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Bill Hicks Biden.

joe-biden-39995-1-raw-1950540941.jpg
bill-hicks-3-whysoblu-1024x576.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Elon Musk Biden.

ct-perspec-joe-biden-2020-mythology-hanson-0214-20190213.jpg
5b5461ea730ff232008b457d.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Tim Allen Biden.

biden-university_madr-3405035133.jpg
Tim_Allen_102.jpg
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Look, I've seen this going around and I just don't buy there are multiple Joe Bidens. First, why would there be multiple Joe Bidens? What's wrong with the real Joe Biden behaving like a senile old man stooge? He's in his 80s. Not hard for Joe to pull that off.

Especially compared to previous Presidents, say for instance George W. Bush who came across like a total moron yet you can tell it's an act if you look up videos of George W. Bush when he was Governor of Texas, there is a well spoken, articulate man.

How The Debate Stage Shaped Previous Texas Governor Races

It would be difficult what Bush did as far as acting dumb verses a Biden who is seriously elderly and just has to be himself.

I also think it was difficult for Barrack Obama to put on the act he did when we found out he copied his shtick from some voice coach that did an interview about it. That interview has been completely scrubbed from the internet. Can't find it anywhere. I would post it here if I could. The Obama voice we hear is not his real voice and I think he did have more of a voice that sounded black or spoken in a ebonics tone. I think the elites realized it was going to be hard enough to put Obama in as the first black President, so lets clean up that voice. Because a lot of white people didn't like having a black (a white mother, black father, half-black?) President like Obama. That's why Hurricane Sandy (devastated the Northeast) happened back in 2012 a week before the re-election of Obama. A perfect engineered distraction from a black man getting another 4 years Presidential term in America. Take the attention away from that with a Hurricane that got major mass media attention versus the Romney doing the job to Obama.

Back to Joe Biden who has got 1 more year to put on his act and then he will be retired. So this idea the elites need this guy being played by multiple people is just absurd. He's been acting for 50 years in Politics. Bullshitting the American public the whole time, so now it's second nature to him. Even the falls are scripted to show people, you have a elderly man who should be in a nursing home running America. I don't think people should be put in a home, but as an example, normies will see Biden remind them of those who are in nursing homes that don't and can't run America for obvious reasons.

These presidents are told to look and act incompetent. It's all part of the show. They are fake people and behind the scenes we wouldn't even recognize how they are.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Lighten up, it's a bit of fun.

The main difference between Brits and Americans...we don't have guns, only cutting sarcasm.