Is Earth a School or Prison? Eric Dubay

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Is Earth a School or Prison? Eric Dubay

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Outstanding video accurately describing our situation and condition. I am in agreement with his assessment.

Exit

Re: Is Earth a School or Prison? Eric Dubay

Unread post by Exit »

Hi Benny (new here). Just seen this but discussed it on another thread. What is your solution, if you have one?

Do you submit to a higher power? For example, (my personal take, now, after years of deliberation, is that suicide is not a sin and for a very long time I believed it was). I realise the higher power I was submissive to was ‘their’ idea of god. A god which is so very convenient in all matters.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Not having watched the video and not planning to, Eric Flat Smurf Dubay is not on my wishlist, but why again this false dichotomy? Why just 2 options?

Life is about living it and having a wholesome, fulfilling life brings you further. No "school" or "prison" needed for that. But fearmongering clown Dubay thrives on that shite, so it's understandable he picks out those 2 options...

Take control over your OWN life, without carnies (like Dubay) or books or news or any of that. Spend time on those things you enjoy and you're good at. That makes you happy, gives a satisfactory, fulfilling feeling.

If you always work
On the things you love

You'll always love your work
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

aShift, we are all perfectly capable of doing those things you suggest in your post AND discussing other people whom we find interesting.

If that’s alright with you.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Exit wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:51 am aShift, we are all perfectly capable of doing those things you suggest in your post AND discussing other people whom we find interesting.

If that’s alright with you.
Who is "we" and why do you speak for "all"?

If there is one thing clear from the conspie community is how incredibly stupid most live their lives.

In the evenings and weekends they come complain how Evil the world is
while during the workdays they are contributing to that Evil world.

That level of hypocrisy, especially combined with the arrogant stance w.r.t. normies, is just incredible.

In a podcast earlier this year I said

"If you recognize them as Evil, you shouldn't spend any second on them"

and then the conspies start weaseling. In that case it was farcevalue, a man from whom you MAY expect awakening and realization, but no, it was "well, yeah, what is there else, if I don't work for the niggajews I don't get food"....

If you live your life NOT wholesome, you'll end up in those situations. Everybody is able to make conscious, sane, moral choices.

Alas, very few seem to be capable of actually doing it.

Exit

Unread post by Exit »

When I stated ‘we’ it was because I have noticed you appear to lump everyone together on the threads you participate in with your all knowing (apparently, better than everyone else) “wisdom”.

So allow me to rephrase my aforementioned post, read it exactly the same but with I instead of we.

Does that help?
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Exit wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:02 pm When I stated ‘we’ it was because I have noticed you appear to lump everyone together on the threads you participate in with your all knowing (apparently, better than everyone else) “wisdom”.

So allow me to rephrase my aforementioned post, read it exactly the same but with I instead of we.

Does that help?
What is your evidence?

How do you spend your days, make income, what is your profession?

Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Mind your own business.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Exit wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:12 pm Mind your own business.
Right, so too afraid to answer, to come clean, to show yourself.

Keep slaving for the Masters you so much despise then. And think you'll be happy.

Moron.

dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Exit wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:14 am Hi Benny (new here). Just seen this but discussed it on another thread. What is your solution, if you have one?

Do you submit to a higher power? For example, (my personal take, now, after years of deliberation, is that suicide is not a sin and for a very long time I believed it was). I realise the higher power I was submissive to was ‘their’ idea of god. A god which is so very convenient in all matters.
Hi Exit...

Higher power can mean many things..the deer on my land have far superior vision than me. They clearly have higher power.

I do not believe in a Creator, no less a loving or caring creator. The fact that we have no idea who we are, where we are, or what the purpose of this all is reveals a sinister or deceptive nature to it all. Also so very few even ask these questions. I glean that the amnesia is part of the programming and nature of this place, so we can be harvested, utilized or both, without realizing it.

This realm, in my model, is a simulation that is decoded by our meat suits with its limited senses. I also think this is a far more complicated realm than we are told, with most of the action happening in the unseen world.

I do not advocate for suicide as I suspect it is the GO TO JAIL block on the Monopoly board. You likely shortcut the game and are recycled.
go-to-jail-notice-on-a-monopoly-board-G6917M.jpg
I do not have a solution, only a coping strategy, that has been successful for me. Quarantine yourself from the civilization. To the greatest extent possible, limit your interaction with it. In addition, interact with the natural world as much as possible.

Most of all exercise your imagination. Paint, draw, play music, write, dance, or just create in your mind. Create worlds, objects, people, colors, spaces,etc.

It is our greatest and cherished power, yet we are encouraged to never use it.

cheers,
db