Is Earth a School or Prison? Eric Dubay

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Re: Is Earth a School or Prison? Eric Dubay

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Exit wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:02 pm When I stated ‘we’ it was because I have noticed you appear to lump everyone together on the threads you participate in with your all knowing (apparently, better than everyone else) “wisdom”.

So allow me to rephrase my aforementioned post, read it exactly the same but with I instead of we.

Does that help?
Hi Exit...
Cannot remember ever lumping everyone together in my writing, moreover, I always say each of us is on our own personal journey of understanding.

Guarantee you, I have never claimed to be all knowing or better than everyone else. Although I have no recollection of claiming to have wisdom, I think we all have wisdom from our life experience.

cheers,
db
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

aSHIFT. wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:15 pm
Exit wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:12 pm Mind your own business.
Right, so too afraid to answer, to come clean, to show yourself.

Keep slaving for the Masters you so much despise then. And think you'll be happy.

Moron.
You seriously need to get a grip. I don’t give out my personal information to any old weirdo that asks.

You’re a judgemental old know it all, didn’t take me long to work you out.

As you were,
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Exit wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:20 pm
Exit wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:12 pm Mind your own business.

Keep slaving for the Masters you so much despise then. And think you'll be happy.

Moron.
You seriously need to get a grip. I don’t give out my personal information to any old weirdo that asks.

As you were,
Understandably, cause you KNOW you are living the wrong life and are afraid to be judged based on your choices. So you are afraid of yourself and not stand behind your choices.

That can have many origins, but I sense you are STILL working for the System and are ashamed of it.

Instead of SOLVING the problem, dirtybenny has given excellent suggestions that you should listen to, you hide behind your anonymous internet character. You're too afraid to stand for who you are and what you do.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Thanks for your reply dirtybenny. I have read and seen videos of people saying the same regarding suicide. It’s something I still wonder about. And I will continue to explore the option. Meanwhile, yes, I keep myself as removed as possibly from the given world. My love for nature is a saving grace.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

aSHIFT. wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:23 pm
Exit wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:20 pm

Moron.

As you were,
Understandably, cause you KNOW you are living the wrong life and are afraid to be judged based on your choices. So you are afraid of yourself and not stand behind your choices.

That can have many origins, but I sense you are STILL working for the System and are ashamed of it.

Instead of SOLVING the problem, dirtybenny has given excellent suggestions that you should listen to, you hide behind your anonymous internet character. You're too afraid to stand for who you are and what you do.
Yeah, it’s bound to be all of those things because aShift says so.

I’m wondering if you’re probably unwell so I will be gentle now and kindly let you know I’ll be swerving you, going forward.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

good riddance, posers and fakers I can miss as tooth ache.

Come back to me when you have something useful to contribute. To learn or to teach, such I can learn from you. Till now, the only thing I learned is that you refuse to acknowledge first and then second learn, grow, evolve.

Exit

Unread post by Exit »

dirtybenny wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:19 pm
Exit wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:02 pm When I stated ‘we’ it was because I have noticed you appear to lump everyone together on the threads you participate in with your all knowing (apparently, better than everyone else) “wisdom”.

So allow me to rephrase my aforementioned post, read it exactly the same but with I instead of we.

Does that help?
Hi Exit...
Cannot remember ever lumping everyone together in my writing, moreover, I always say each of us is on our own personal journey of understanding.

Guarantee you, I have never claimed to be all knowing or better than everyone else. Although I have no recollection of claiming to have wisdom, I think we all have wisdom from our life experience.

cheers,
db
Hey dirtybenny, I clearly made a mistake quoting because I never said that to you, it was meant to be a reply to aShift. Apologies for the error. New here but I thought I’d got the hang of quoting having had much experience of forums!
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Exit wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:35 pm
dirtybenny wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:19 pm

Does that help?
Hi Exit...

cheers,
db
Hey dirtybenny, I clearly made a mistake quoting because I never said that to you, it was meant to be a reply to aShift. Apologies for the error. New here but I thought I’d got the hang of quoting having had much experience of forums!
No worries, nice to see you on the forum,

best, db
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Exit and other conspies (recently in another place than this) who refuse to acknowledge first and change second are the typical examples of

scratch a conspie
and you find a normie

Your "mind your own business", "don't question my life choices" and other, similarly phrased, rejections of waking up from your slumber are EXACTLY how normies react when their world views are at risk to be toppled.

In the end most of the so-called """awakened"""" are nothing more than normies, no worse, because the normie is A) being talked down to by the conspie and B) the conspie should KNOW better than slaving themselves out for THAT System they (in word, and alas in word only) reject.

Hopefully there are smarter, wiser, and more developed others reading along who recognize what I am seeing here. It is those that help the world evolve to a better place, not the moaners, posers, fakers, normie conspies and other hypocrites who are just here to talk BS (but they ACT against it).

PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Why do you think they are faking events rather than having real events ?

are there unwritten rules ? is it counterproductive ?

I'm not sure about reincarnation, it could be a deception.