The Impossibility of Space Travel. EVER.

aSHIFT.

Re: The Impossibility of Space Travel. EVER.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

proper theses need proper

falsification

imagine the opposite of your claim, does it still hold true

it is a scientific test, that what (the Cult of) Scientism exactly lacks...

why is The Possibility of Space Travel, the inverse of my claim and I see enough mentalverse support for that, or for the arguments we share at least, is not dependent on "advancement", "technology" ?

first of all

very much more basic

principle

of life

the natural degradation of any materials (and the more complex combination of them under the most impossible circumstances only expotentially increases that...)

EVERYTHING NEEDS

MAINTENANCE

so the idea

that space thingies

could work without that principle

apart from movie staged "cleaning up Hubble Bubble Space mirrors" (genius, I love it, Hubble Bubble is childhood nostalgia) of course....

is naturally, organically, intrinsically, totally absurd. Ever. And for everyone, aliens !

SHOOT !
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

I would like to point out another anomaly which should be understandable for anyone, not needing advanced physics or thermodynamical knowledge.

How come motion looks eerily similar between so-called "space" walks/movements and underwater movements ?

This does not make sense just from the onset. The motion under water makes sense, is sluggish because of the density of the water surrounding you.

But, in space, as we've been told and is a logical model extending from the atmosphere, THERE IS NO MEDIUM. So how come astronots would move around in an environment WITHOUT an enclosing medium THE SAME WAY as the behave surrounded by that medium.

this makes no sense whatsoever, the movements in space should be NEW, different and unknown.

But that is not how history went. Allegedly, when they reached Space, 7 years BEFORE there was even a microprocessor, so just using pen and paper one could reach space, the conditions were exactly AS PREDICTED.

Eh no, that's not real exploration.

And motion within a medium can never look the same as motion without that medium.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I think that people believe it is that no one ever really thinks about it.

I apologise in advance for subjecting the reader to Brian Cox, but, to confirm the concept of vacuums. Would anything be able to travel if there is nothing to push against?

Brian Cox visits the world's biggest vacuum

On a separate note, @napoleon, ignoring the vacuum part, I lay bets at least one of the twin towers had the facility to drop things maybe the whole height of the building.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

make up as much as you can about the sky and the heavens ,even create a way to fly in the air and in no time at all they killed all the gods ,