Never Forget

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
dirtybenny

Never Forget

Unread post by dirtybenny »

This montage apparently from Max Igan opened the recent Wake the Dead roundtable with Hans Utter. ManKIND is burdened with amnesia, from our daily dreams, early life, past lives, etc. This montage assists our memories of what the enemy did. ReMEMBER the lying, the deception, the coercion, the threats, the trickery, the planning, the scheming....desperate to get under your skin.

Never Forget.

pasterno

Re: Never Forget

Unread post by pasterno »

It's so fascinating, it seems indeed mostly everyone have forgot.

Life just goes on, new elections, some new faces, no research, Netflix, YouTube, some new war, Ukraine, new war, crisis.

Anyone know what did we do in 2020? In 2021?

I kind of forgot. Anyhow the gas prices are high now, and the groceries! Life goes on.

It's a totalitarian regime.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Good you opened this thread, you're so right. People are goldfish, they already forgot that they were locked in, just 3 years ago.

I had to remind a friend of this fact recently and he looked at me as if I was the one tripping. HE WAS (we were both completely sober), he just couldn't place it when I used the term "in the times of Corona"....

The saddest part are the online conspies (most of yous, unfortunately, not my choice, YOUR choice, or rather the lack thereof).

I see NO change, just the same manic drug addict behavior of jumping on the next hoax, just like in 2019. Like nothing happened.

The world is changing more than ever before, and the ones who SHOULD be aHEAD. ; namely many of us who figured conspiracies out long BEFORE 3/11/20 are the most retarded.

DO NOT WORK for the System
DO NOT PUT your own offspring into the Prussian Inducation System
DO NOT WATCH, FOLLOW, LET YOUR BRIGHT MIND BE AFFECTED BY IN ANY WAY

Monkey Stream Media
GenTech
AI
a consumerist lifestyle

if you haven't figured this out by now, probably you'll never figure this out.

NEVER FORGET

how we were imprisoned. So FIGHT for your freedom, every day. Like I do, so you can too!

incredible how dumb most, the vast majority of, people are, really.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Yes, I've got amnesia. People I meet often talk about 'the pandemic' and I can't remember one ever taking place.