The Bible - the biggest psyop many here STILL believe in

PotatoFieldsForever

Re: The Bible - the biggest psyop many here STILL believe in

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Exit wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 am
My simple answer to that is, what I currently own, have worked for, paid for, is mine. This commandment also covers ‘trespass’ as far as I’m concerned. So stay off my property, unless invited, keep your hands of my property, unless it was offered to you as a loan or a gift.

If mice for example, who are cold and hungry, move into my home for food and warmth, it’s my job to stop them. Or feed them further away from my home (kind and sensible). I feed birds and grow flowers to nourish nature, birds and bees, because for me it’s an extension of God’s gift and abundance. It’s a decent thing to do. And they bring joy and beauty which is a bonus.

Animals feeding themselves, fighting to stay alive, is pure survival. An instinct God gave everyone of us. We can either make it easier for animals or not. We can also teach those humans (who have no morals) to keep away.
We have a complex society with a lot of rules that seem natural, I'm not trying to philosophize to much but at what point can you take something off the ground and claim it exclusively yours for an undetermined duration, especially when nature works for free ?

When I look at nature, it seems that there is not right or wrong in taking something from someone else but you may have to fight to obtain what you want. You can claim a piece of land but so can anyone else.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

How do we have a complex society with rules that seem ‘natural’?

I don’t understand that sentence,

Are you mixing up the rules the natural world live by with ours?

Your post confuses me.

As an addition, is there ever a time PotatoFieldsForever when you actually acknowledge and give gratitude to anyone else?

I’ve met a lot of takers in my life and I get that vibe from you.
PotatoFieldsForever

The "rules" of the natural world were made by the creator. Whether we should follow them or not is another question but the commandments were allegedly given by God but at the end of the day, it seems like something made up by man to justify owning what can't be own.

Whether I give or take is irrelevant for the question that I'm asking.
PotatoFieldsForever

How do we have a complex society with rules that seem ‘natural’?
I meant that we assimilated the rules of this society to a point where we don't even question them, they seem natural but they are a construction of other men.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:44 am The "rules" of the natural world were made by the creator. Whether we should follow them or not is another question but the commandments were allegedly given by God but at the end of the day, it seems like something made up by man to justify owning what can't be own.

Whether I give or take is irrelevant for the question that I'm asking

TO the question you are asking. TO.

But, yeah, knew you’d say that.

Dunno. Work it out yourself.

Whiner.
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

You’re just making dogmatic statements with nothing to back it up. We have no proof of when the Bible was written. Why do you think you can figure out when the Bible was written? I’m almost speechless after having to ask those questions here at Fakeologist.

You talk about the Holy Bible being censored and taken out of schools. Then why when I stay at a Hotel here in America is there always a Holy Bible in a drawer in the Night Stand? Did the censors somehow miss that? I would think forget the schools, get the Bible out of the Hotels if it’s such a threat. Come on, this is nonsense the Bible is being censored

Big difference between a the enviromental factor in presence of attending a hotel and the institutional process of attending a school for the purpose of "educating" but ok, let's gloss over that one...I can agree no body goes to a hotel for the bible in the bedside drawer, but we know parents send their children to school to learn about trannys (??) amongst other things of spiritual importance, I guess you you gotta be in it to win it regarding the bible message.
I love how you bring in mothers and fathers versus the bible in regards to trust. I can trust my Mom and my Dad because I have experience around them. They look/looked like me. The Holy Bible was written by people I have never met and will never meet. So trust them??? Okay…You lost me with that one. Most people build trust with those they have experience with not some blind trust you hand over willy nilly.

You seem to repeat the same dogmatic statements too. I just don’t get why. Explain evidence instead of saying the Bible is this or that, no questions asked. We can’t do that at a Fakeologist.com. At a Bible website, Hell Yeah. Not here though.
Yeah sure, it's "dogma".
Which is like asking two people, both of which bought a product, one of them keeps the reciept for his, the other doesn't and you ask them both to prove their purchase, your argueing only the one with a reciept bought the item, because he could prove it. Your asking for proof of what the Bear did in the woods.

We can prove the wind exists and that’s because it’s energy. When we see the wind move leaves or flags, I wanted to type more examples but why do even have to explain wind is energy that can measured here? Like what is this?

Seriously, this isn’t complicated stuff. Really easy ideas that primitive man figured out and now here at Fakeologist we have no idea wind is energy, WOW!
Wind is energy, ok if you say so, but you need to prove it exists first, where is the proof the wind exists, Ive only read about it in a book, using your same arguement doesn't cut it, we need some evidence it exists first, the wind being simply energy sounds like scientific dogma unchallenged to me, could be fake, so we need to prove it exists first, see how easy that was??
Do you realize magnetism exists yet it's invisible? It's energy that can be measured using a magnet and iron filings. Invisible energy can be measured.
So now you do believe things that cannot be seen can exist?
Invisible energy....
Even while you yourself believe in magnetism exists, and is invisible, could you prove magnetism exists to someone without using a magnet or iron filings? Does not knowing how alter your belief?
Last edited by Samson79 on Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samson79

Exit wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:56 am Where was I attempting to ‘discredit faith’ Samson?
"That isn’t knowing"

If I said I had intuition or was given instructions that altered my perception in real time, that helped me in the near future, I left a hostile enviroment and in trusting my intuition, avoided physical injury, how else could it be explained if I said I had faith in my decision to leave?

People with a lack of faith in certain situations have to rely on probability or philosophy or experience to guide them, where they have none of them they might act out of instinct, faith can allow mastering them all in real time.
The first man to jump out of an aero plane with a parachute had to put his faith in it working, even with evaluation of its design and probability on his knowledge of physics or engineering. There was no evidence it would work at that point. This is why pure science does not contradict pure faith, all breakthroughs developed through faith that something could be achieved. Instructions are given once it has been proved.
Samson79

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:44 am The "rules" of the natural world were made by the creator. Whether we should follow them or not is another question but the commandments were allegedly given by God but at the end of the day, it seems like something made up by man to justify owning what can't be own.

Why don't we list these commandments down on a sheet of paper and write next to each one how it would effect the current utopia of man made laws that we all now proclaim are not faked, because we have evidence they were made by men right now in the present.....mans gift as it were (aka statute book and internet searches on .gov sites) and already promoted by our acceptance to appease men out of fear wby funding them to make more rules...
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Samson79 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:10 pm Big difference between a the enviromental factor in presence of attending a hotel and the institutional process of attending a school for the purpose of "educating" but ok, let's gloss over that one...I can agree no body goes to a hotel for the bible in the bedside drawer, but we know parents send their children to school to learn about trannys (??) amongst other things of spiritual importance, I guess you you gotta be in it to win it regarding the bible message.
Do you realize there is the separation of church and state in American going back hundreds of years because of there's so many freaking religions? Basically religion isn’t taught in state schools but do you realize there are private Catholic Schools and Christian Schools in America where who can go all in with getting an education in religion?

Samson, you’re taking a broad brush to what is taught in schools. It isn’t absolutely no religion is taught in school. You have a choice where to send your child if you care about others educating your child. State school minus religion that ties into separation of church and state or private religious schools.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

The problem with schools is schools, not an argument for or against the bible imho.

Anyone sending their own offspring to a Prussian Inducation School instead of homegrown aiducation with peers, the natural organic way, is mistaken and for Fakeologists who know how many lies children get indoctrinated with (not to mention the ridiculous system by itself) UNACCEPTABLE.

Aiducation is the way forward, not a military designed slave system...
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio