The Bible - the biggest psyop many here STILL believe in

aSHIFT.

The Bible - the biggest psyop many here STILL believe in

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

My thesis is if you are a bible believer, you can't be a Fakeologist.

What keeps you guys and gals believing in the most corrupted book of history? Why does the bible stand out so much for you w.r.t. other religious works? Why can you reject the nonsense of nuclear threats but at the same time believe the most outlandish things written down by people you don't know.

Isn't it time to leave that last yoke, dropping that book to where it belongs; on the piles of books of before. What keeps you from doing that?

Life is not learned from books. It's learned from living it.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Grand Illusion

Re: The Bible - the biggest psyop many here STILL believe in

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

I'm with you all the way on this one. I have tried to talk to the Bibleologists here, the Rachels and the Franks about questioning the Holy Books such as the Holy Bible. It doesn't make sense to think the magic tricks don't apply to books. To me the Holy Books hijack spirituality and turn it into a middle man scam. Like you have to go through something else to get to God instead of going to God directly which is how most middle man scams work https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermediary

I'm not going to force Bibleologists to change their position if they don't want to. Obviously at this point they can figure out a book should be questioned no matter what. Thinking for yourself is the name of the game. You can't be in this realm and fall for some magick spells or let dark entities rule your life. You have to get rid of them all. So if Bibleologists need a security blanket Holy Book, fine. I do think Rachel and Frank are high IQ Fakeologists that fall short with the Bible telling them how to live their lives. That's their choice and for me I won't let some book or warlock priest tell me how to be spiritual. God, the creator gave us brains to use to figure everything out ourselves and not rely or put energy into others or their creations to tell us what to do.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

It is not that there isn't value in the bible, there absolutely is and the fact so many people get value out of it is evidence enough I'd say.

But the problem comes with people who place the Bible on a pedestal, as a "holy document that cannot be wrong". So when something conflicts with a biblical view, the biblical view is taken as right, even though the situation may not be like that.

If the bible would be the literal word of God, then why are there NO descriptions of aaaaallll the beauty in Nature outside of the "classical world" (Middle East, Mediterranean and surrounding areas).

Where is Uluru, Antarctica, the Chicamocha or Grand Canyon, are they not majestic enough to deserve a description or mention even in the bible? Of course not, because the books were written by humans, before those areas were explored by westerners....
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

Good questions.
Why can you reject the nonsense of nuclear threats but at the same time believe the most outlandish things written down by people you don't know.
For most of my life, I have been an atheist/agnostic.

For me, fake discovery came first, researching and finding out about the Holocaust, even visiting camps, because I couldn't believe people would lie to such an extent. Then I started to doubt the nuclear bomb and considered that fake.

Then I came to faith.

I think what it triggered was the loss of my secular faith; faith in the bomb, in wars, in great central planners, faith in the Holocaust.

This resulted in a spiritual crisis and brought me to reconsider evolution; I don't believe we descended from a 1-cell organism in the sea 19.6 billion years ago.

So that means we were put here. That means there is a creator.

I also saw that a horse is a horse and never a giraffe. The earth is inhabited by diverse, very distinct species of plants and animals.

I don't believe this is an accident.

That means there is a creator.

I also encounter kindness in myself, but also guilt and shame, even though I do things the world doesn't judge me for.
What's that morality? Where does it come from? And why do all men have it?

I have traveled all across the world and always felt safe. What is that?

All men have struggled with the creator. And we know very little about him.

We have a set of poetic books that give a glimpse of the creator. But I don't know if it's true. But I think it's the best there is.

I spent some time in a monastery and saw a different way of living and being a man, and I joined them in prayer and singing.
It resonated. It filled me with peace and joy.

I read stories that described me better than any secular book I had ever read. And there are 2000 years of wisdom in these texts written by other men. These texts fascinated men 1000 years ago, 1800 years ago, 500 years ago, and today.

I started reading the Bible with a group of people. Sharing our own stories, connected to the life of Jesus, and we have the best conversations I ever had in life.

For me, it's the closest we can get to the creator, to God, and can help us in understanding ourselves. It inverts everything of modern society and it seems real to an extent formerly unknown.

I see often in non-believers a shallow understanding of "believing." Reducing the poetry to "did Jesus really walk on water?" or "Did he really multiply bread?" Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I don't really care to be honest.

Let me say it like this: were people wrong for 2000 years finding something here? Or is there something to learn in these books?

I can just say that I am grateful to find this much quality and to be able to share that with others.
What keeps you guys and gals believing in the most corrupted book of history? Isn't it time to leave that last yoke, dropping that book to where it belongs; on the piles of books of before. What keeps you from doing that?
The fruits the books bear.

I'm just one of those guys in the book, who had an encounter and thought there is something here, let's investigate more, and I'm still on that path.

If you try to make sense of the world and the beyond, I wouldn't throw it away. You can. You have the freedom. But from personal experience, this is good stuff.
Like you have to go through something else to get to God instead of going to God directly which is how most middle man scams work.
But also all knowledge. We also learn the truth via intermediaries. And the question is to discern. I feel many priests don't really care about the Gospel, but also many do. The Bible is no answer to all; it's more of a road to answers, to discern, to research.

I have met many priests, monks, and I haven't encountered the dogma that I always heard about. All these guys see something else; the texts have different meanings to us.
Thinking for yourself is the name of the game.
Agree, I think that's the whole point of the Gospel, not being one of those dumb idiots screaming to kill Jesus.

I have heard crazy stories about messed-up priests from old people in their 80s. I think it's a good time to be faithful now. The churches are empty. Those who are there are genuinely interested and engaged. There are not too many priests, so we have the freedom to find out again.

Who is our creator? Who is Jesus? What can we learn?
I do think Rachel and Frank are high IQ Fakeologists that fall short with the Bible telling them how to live their lives.
The Bible doesn't tell us how to live life. It gives a road; it's not a rule book. It's more a set of books with parables. They trigger our sense of morality. I feel it helps me grow up in a spiritual sense.
God, the creator gave us brains to use to figure everything out ourselves and not rely or put energy into others or their creations to tell us what to do.
The idea is not that we make other men our Gods. The idea is that's God. But all these saints, writers, guys like Augustine have interesting stories that are worth reading. So I would say the Bible is more a mirror than a book of rules.

The church is a worldly institution with sinful people, like anywhere, though somehow this pile of sinners was able to create a lot of great work.

To close down, I'm just speaking for myself here, and by no means a spokesperson for all believers. We will all have our own story. But this is what it means to me. I'm a Catholic, and in my parish I see such a diversity of people, all with different ideas, fascinations, passions, not 1 believers is the same. Though I can feel we share a compass.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I think we should be allowed to doubt it and be unsure permanently about its divine origin without retribution from the creator. If I understand how someone can doubt, how can he not ?
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
I get the middleman scam vibe unless the interpretation of the verse is more open than we are led to believe. Actually, it's one of the problem of the Bible, some parts are not easy to interprets, you could have multiple layers of understanding and everyone has their own idea.

We came to this world in the dark without bias from the creator, I can see how freedom was valued by that design choice despite how I don't like being clueless about this place.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

@pasterno. You state that it was your loss of faith in the evolution con that made you realise the bible was true (forgive my lack of the ability to correctly quote you). Why does it have to be either or? I have seen so many people do this. There are so many other options, not written by other men.
pasterno

It's just one of the things.

I have no clue what happened 1000 or 10.000 or 1000000 years ago.

The further we go away, the more we get in the realm of speculation.

What I meant to say, these totalitarians made me believe the "big bang" and apes turning into men and tyranosaur rex of 10 meter tall.

What they present as "science" is just fantasy. So that leaves some important questions open.

How did we come here as man?

Somehow Genesis seems to be a more likely reading to me than the modern story. But I don't know that.
I read it more as poetry, as a very significant pondering on the creation that has withstand 2500 years.

This story survived and many didn't, it stood the test of time. That gives it credibility. But I don't know.
Though I think it is the best we have.

SO I guess I mean to say, the more we go back the less accurate our understanding of reality is. Even though the crooks that rule us tell us that it's exactly 16.38 billion years ago.

I believe the poetry (and maybe reality) of Genesis is way more valuable and true that the shit they give us.

Anyhow I am willing to work with the theory. That's what I do with the Gospel as well. And it's my favorite source of pondering on moral
/ spiritual issues. What did Jesus say on it? Or Paul? Or one of the saints? Or David in the psalms?

It's a lot better than the self help section of Amazon.
image##.jpg
Anyhow I'm quite limited in coming up with everything myself. And most of our surroundings are reading:
Atomic Habits or the lessons by Arnold Schwarzenegger, the toyboy of the gay jewish bodybuilding bosses.

The books of the bible offer more than this list from Amazon, or the modern philosophers.

Next to proving the fakery. I need quality to find direction.

What is the right way to relate to a woman? What is good friendship? What is love? How to relate to God?

I like to learn from the best. And that's not Schwarzenegger.

And many of the old writers of God are very humble men, it's not that they give you checklist on what you should or should not.
They just share their understanding.
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

My thesis is if you are a bible believer, you can't be a Fakeologist.
I would argue the exact opposite.

The bible is repleat with the warning DO NOT BE DECIEVED.

The whole world we live in is built on LIES, DECEPTIONS AND FAKERY.

So for me the ardent astute bible thumpers are the original fakeologists and truth seekers.

Satan's world is a "counterfeit", his children pose as genuine but are currently the "fake" Israel, coverting the bible but by their fruits ye know them to live by mans rules (counterfeit aka fake Laws!!)

Just my 2 cents.
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

aSHIFT. wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:55 pm My thesis is if you are a bible believer, you can't be a Fakeologist.

What keeps you guys and gals believing in the most corrupted book of history? Why does the bible stand out so much for you w.r.t. other religious works? Why can you reject the nonsense of nuclear threats but at the same time believe the most outlandish things written down by people you don't know.

Isn't it time to leave that last yoke, dropping that book to where it belongs; on the piles of books of before. What keeps you from doing that?

Life is not learned from books. It's learned from living it.
The idea or premise the bible is corrupted therefore untrue or even hoax is not accurate, for starters this forum contains errors in information, assumptions and conjecture and even our experience to live life being about choices and informed decisions means life itself must be a hoax, or to put it another way, to complete it's mission as a vessel for knowledge and guidance, where we are presented with error, corruption or misinformation, the bible itself alludes to errors being purposefully presented as divinely discerned scripture that we are meant to observe, like the contradictions in scripture and edification is there to strengthen our knowledge of what is in error. Both the old and new testements allude to the fact it is our own individual responsibility to correct and keep the scriptures intact, revelations states from its earliest about curses to anyone who adds or takes away from this particular book, also when considering truth as the ultimate in defense of lies, the truth is strongest and is immune to scrutiny. The bible contains imho quite a few books that seem to me to be additions, but from regular reading and while cleaving to the truth of God and his son (including the prophets) I was able to overcome the contradictions, the obvious additions that were not written under divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit could never actually do any real harm to the fundamental message and it's instructions, much like the saying a little knowledge is dangerous.
One example is in the old testement book Deuteronomy, which sets out the divine decree of prophethood, a template that the reader can use upto the last page to evaluate a prophet from a false prophet, with instructions on how to test (encouraging you) to see for yourself, the individual reader, that is a confidence level that only truth can offer.
Many people have the little knowledge to know the bible is tampered with but more often than not have no knowledge further what is meant by taking treasure out of ones chest old AND new, or that the best opinion that can be given for the bible is from someone who has spent the least amount of time to become familiar with it. This is the beauty of the bible for me, you put more investment into it's instructions, the wider the scope for its application to your life it gives you, helping you become familiar with how deception works and how knowledge of the truth can and will.....set you free.
pasterno

Samson79 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:18 pm The idea or premise the bible is corrupted therefore untrue or even hoax is not accurate, for starters this forum contains errors in information, assumptions and conjecture and even our experience to live life being about choices and informed decisions means life itself must be a hoax, or to put it another way, to complete it's mission as a vessel for knowledge and guidance, where we are presented with error, corruption or misinformation, the bible itself alludes to errors being purposefully presented as divinely discerned scripture that we are meant to observe, like the contradictions in scripture and edification is there to strengthen our knowledge of what is in error. Both the old and new testements allude to the fact it is our own individual responsibility to correct and keep the scriptures intact, revelations states from its earliest about curses to anyone who adds or takes away from this particular book, also when considering truth as the ultimate in defense of lies, the truth is strongest and is immune to scrutiny. The bible contains imho quite a few books that seem to me to be additions, but from regular reading and while cleaving to the truth of God and his son (including the prophets) I was able to overcome the contradictions, the obvious additions that were not written under divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit could never actually do any real harm to the fundamental message and it's instructions, much like the saying a little knowledge is dangerous.
One example is in the old testement book Deuteronomy, which sets out the divine decree of prophethood, a template that the reader can use upto the last page to evaluate a prophet from a false prophet, with instructions on how to test (encouraging you) to see for yourself, the individual reader, that is a confidence level that only truth can offer.
Many people have the little knowledge to know the bible is tampered with but more often than not have no knowledge further what is meant by taking treasure out of ones chest old AND new, or that the best opinion that can be given for the bible is from someone who has spent the least amount of time to become familiar with it. This is the beauty of the bible for me, you put more investment into it's instructions, the wider the scope for its application to your life it gives you, helping you become familiar with how deception works and how knowledge of the truth can and will.....set you free.
Very well said!

As in your previous post, the distinction of falsehood from Truth is one of the repeating if not THE repeating theme.

Distinction of good from evil.

The word truth appears 333 times in the King James Version.