Newspeech - cause you control your own words

aSHIFT.

Newspeech - cause you control your own words

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Newspeech

yes, a Newspeech for the famous existing and inspiring Newspeak.

To differentiate.

We all create DIVISION, I dunno what others have in mind, but there wouldn't be music without it.

Why?

cause you OWN your language
cause you should KNOW so many words
cause you should have LEARNED so much

together
we matter

aiducation - we help each other learn

the power of Newspeech in my own life has been proven over and over again, not by me, that's impossible with language, then you speak in tongues

no, others take it over. They take the best words and fall in love with words I considered ok...

we all have this talent and should and must in this crAIzy Futuristic World - only AI matters, all psyops are quite literally hexagonal honeypots to the mind hive Mother Bee Factory Machine, AI represents,

exploit our creativity
to the MAX
and form our own language

well, you do what you do best

I do this for decades already, it just comes natural

embrace
who you have chosen to be

the Great Great K-Rino - GEM at Eye AM Eye Radio ! - I told to listen, but you didn't - good thing it's not live, but a lot anyway
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Re: Newspeech - cause you control your own words

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

of course to be found at Fakeopedia - THANK YOU Ab !! we have to celebrate 6 years on 11-12- (=23 ?????????? I just see!) 23 !

https://fakeologist.com/fakeopedia/inde ... =Newspeech

this is serendicity

Newspeech for serendipity + synchronicity = the GAIA Guidestones = the Lessons of Life there to be Followed = without Scriptures or Scammers

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

more to find, as with ANY wiki, search the Categories, take this advice from a 19 year wiki experienced editor, ok?

https://fakeologist.com/fakeopedia/inde ... y:Newspeak

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Talking about How To Change The World, Newspeech is an essential tool

especially sync driven Newspeech

Cause would I have gotten to Piri Rice Maps without pasterno's picking up on the Ottoman sailor that didn't see any penguins, else that word would be Turkish, inn(u)it ?

this is Newspeech for a whole category, so strong, as is twistory

Piri Rice Maps

- Piri Reis Map - namesake, for the smj fans (and which true Fakeologist isn't?); "the Grandfather of..."
- Vinland Map - "admitted" fake
- Voynich Manuscript - not a map, but same namesake fake - the only thing honest is the name - Wilfrid and his wife did some linguistically nonsensical hoaxery

more to add

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

selection of nice Newspeech of the past days to years :

Mollywood

only thanks to Molly I,or better said we, have gained local fame, something I alone would not have achieved. Going out is literally like going out with a movie star, everyone who knows her greets her and everyone who doesn't know her yet, falls in love with her.

yet Jason Sylvester Bruce Lee comes out when there are Wolves on the Streets, and Molly, just like her human dad, does not hold back...

Trumanizers

Fake Fakeologists who from the saloon decide on grand topics they are "fake", "a hoax", "just a movie, walk on, nothing happened here". They not only believe themselves to live in some Truman Show piece, no, they actively proselytize this cult, this madness.

Trying to strip the human world from all its humanity, thus re-inforcing the Agendas by the Animal Farmers, they are the Satanists Helpers, trying to make you crazy with their Fakeo Cult, which is, as Scientism is Anti-Scientific, Anti-Fakeological - truth seeking, instead of claiming

Flat Smurf

the very best dedicated term for Flat Earth and Flat Smurfers.

the main principal why came out through thinking, reflection, learning, and conversing.

none of those Flat Smurfs, Flat Smurfers, any of the bunch (until you point me to the exceptions that do exist)

had any interest in the Earth part.
They are not geographers
hydrologists
geo technicians
seismologists
hikers
explorers
astronomy enthusiasts

of any kind.

It's all the typical tin foiled hat attic autist who hasn't seen the world (and thus had the chance to observe the skies (GAIA's calling and all for free !) at various latitudes, making you understand we can only live on a convex sphere!)

It is not a serious insightful change, it is an internet cult of circlejerkers rehashing the same cleverly cherrypicked (but you don't fool the real critics) and all carny-based nonsense

hence why

Flat Smurf

Smurfing the Earth into a shape she cannot be.

STS - Snowflake Terrorist Squads

people who feel themselves above others and that expressses itself in wanting to curtail all our God Given Free Speech. Only GAIA decides what we can or can't say, so Welsh or Khoisan click languages are probably off the table, all else is aLOUD. !!

yet there are terroristic in their behaviors squads (unorganized groups of unidentified people) arouns who dare to think THEY have the authority = fauxthority to decide what language anyone of us speaks.

It is the Hasbara arm of the Cancer Cultists, a nasty phenomenon, anyone can and should decide to stand up against ; Fakeology in its truest sense !
"You cannot say thaaaatt !!"

I just did

Ask God

fauxthority

one of my favos of last years, speaks for itself, but needs explanation all the time which should happen, we should specify our authority when we talk with each other, it is the context that builds the first authority-

fauxthority however is pushed, false, imposed, disguised, disgusting FAKE authority

Invisible Monsters

not a Newspeech by itself, even a book by the Fightclub author, forget his name now, him, but an apparently (read on, no arrogance needed) genius term to indicate ANY "Virus" that can magically "travel through the air" and "contaminate you", but gets stopped somehow by a piece of cloth meant to stop surgical splatter and construction dust....

genius because

when I used the term, in Spanish as easily translatable, Monstruos Ínvisibles, my friend, whom I was not talking to directly, yet overheard us, slammed his thighs and called out how good it was.

That makes the Newspeech, and luckily I have so many of those moments with the creativity enhancer that is María Juana...

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

scores of today, good day !

Hubble Bubble Space Mirrors

started as a funny slip joke in the other thread, but refers in the end to any "space walkies", "telescope clean-ups", whatever they stage

ISS Fruity Loops

just came out as a result, wow, love it, perfect for that show

Warner Bros von Braun

&

Looney Tuning Machines

referring to the pre-microprocessor era in which allegedly Space Travel was no problems possible....

eeeeeeh... ok...

older Newspeech I like

Space Rijen

name for the podcast production with Geluidsvandaal, unfortunately no Space in the TOP of 2023 mix, but free for all to listen to at Patreon !

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

good score of these days !

you're comparing apples and orcas - SO much better, shorter, funnier, sharper and more appropriate than the original "oranges". Apples and oranges are still fruits, can have the same color and if you're really really drunk or tripping out you could confuse the two.

Try that with my Newspeeched one...... :mrgreen:

The Learned Elders of the Experts of Wuhan - who recognizes the Hidden Hand reference?

Molly Maslow's Hierarchy of Toolz - see What is AI thread

The Hierarchy of Tradez by Adam Shift - coming up

more in the Eye AM Eye Radio Discord server, invites only per PM

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Fakeopedia is expanding with more Newspeech, as with any wiki, it is best searched with Categories: Newspeech category

And the List of Newspeech page has my top favorites but many others which may be of use for YOU !

A sample of the list, more words added to the wiki everyday:
add your greatest words in this thread !

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

gaia i see you missed curvert or the plural curverts ,im sure you can work out the etymology
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

napoleon wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:13 pm gaia i see you missed curvert or the plural curverts ,im sure you can work out the etymology
Great point.

Cause it reminds me of another good one to add to the wiki, already shared here at the forum before:

Flat Smurfs

they are sheepily following a carnarrative given to them, smurfing the Earth into a shape it cannot possibly be