How To Change The World - really make an impact in this Black Mirror Society

I take every GAIA given chance I get to Chance the World for Good

yes, since I recognize how Evil the Animal Farm is, the more Good I do
50%
no, I am ignorant, bystander, "not-responsible" or any other lame lethargic non-constructive choice
No votes
lemme think about this, and talk about this even better, how do I get the chance to get on Eye AM Eye Radio ?
50%

Total votes: 2

aSHIFT.

How To Change The World - really make an impact in this Black Mirror Society

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

first of all, again, wakestyle, Phuture Noize, thank you just already for the name, the title, that wisdom.

Black Mirror Society, more at the end of this OP

I'd say Revisionism ultra summa cum laude is Revising the Future

that what we ALL can do
and should do
as sane
civil
conscious
moral
muisca

es decir

good human beings observing injustice by Wolves around us...

this thread is meant to share for those who care
to share their personal experiences

on the streets
on line
or wherever

with this daily chance

To Change The World

Your World, the Only World that should exist

there is only Your World
and Clownworld

which do you live?

your world is composed of those you love and care and vice versa, and those you communicate with at an outer shell level and there are the NPCs

the Non Playing Characters, Non Playing Chapters

and if proving themselves as such

por Molly or not

as Non Processing Characters

yet, they don't need to be

FOR Good with Good
or
FOR Good against Evil

both of these chance exist

and my life would not have been my life as it is

without the ultimate highly sensitive shepherd dog mi mudi Molly...

so ACT upon those moments

GOOD seeds to chance the Future - start the Butterfly Effect of that Goodness
- synchroncities - you vibe on vital points - share birthdays, special moments, hobbies, whatever there is, learn to recognize them in your OWN life
- serendicities - you come to the same point, together, each in your own way or words, and those are seeds to build upon - create value out of - WORK together - every genius invention we use has spawned that way - it is these that count - come on Eye AM Eye Radio, where those come out exactly, just as here on the balconies of the monastery, the Palace, where more than 1 Piri Rice Map (nice!) exists...

- embrace those people you find around you that you have these things with. Take time for them. Listen and learn and teach and talk.

Those are the Divine Seeds layed out for us, those good humans that exist in this Black Mirror Society clownworld that I keep as much as possible outside of my mentally cleaner farm, thank you Samson79, you spoke such good words ! i.e. proving the former, you change our world and therefore mine.

- intuition - at every street corner you have the chance to choose your ways, at every traffic light you have the chance to speed up or relaxed wait for the next one, all that is in your hands - intuition helps you to guide you in making the right choices at the right moments, for good, but also to interact with Evil

since Molly was divinely brought into my life, my World has changed forever, for the very better and I would not have gotten to these insights without her, the shepherd is nowhere without the proper shepherd dog and my mudi is without any questions or doubts unique and we are the best human-canine soulmate pair possible, simple, her sense of justice is SO inspirational for me and ME for her. Amazing, really we are an equipazo.

EVIL seeds to do Good change the Future for All - you prohibit an alternate universe from happening

- active intervention in injust situations

imagine this, like I did yesterday
stopping a far too entitled motherfucker

in his far too expensive shiny black Merc (hate the brand)

going Contra Via, in a one way street against traffic

so I paused him a bit in his tracks, not wanting to make too much of a scene this time

but slowing him down for like 5 seconds or so

enough for him to theoretically miss the next traffic light visible in the northern balcony photos I share

so changing the Future

what if he would have had an accident in that time, or because of that time that he now was delayed by my actions

defending Good against Evil

as a child I already just sat on the hood of the cars doing that while we played on our one way street

until they backed up and left

you can imagine the kinda situations I've been in, all through my life

doing exactly this

Changing The World

around us

For Good

and Against Evil

ACT and add your inspirational, uplifting, example experiences, as anonymous (no doxxing of any kind), but aiducational (we help each other learn) as possible !

Phuture Noize - Black Mirror Society & the Hardstyle Pianist playing their beautiful melodies

mixed in

ZANDVOORTs GEVAL 1 & GEVAL 2 - 2x 8:27 free to listen to for everyone ! at Spotify Podcasts /iamiradio

GEMz & other tracks :

https://fakeologist.com/fakeopedia/inde ... ETEN/GEVAL
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio