the Ms of Madness - Mammon - Malthus - Monsanto - Monkey Stream add yours !

aSHIFT.

the Ms of Madness - Mammon - Malthus - Monsanto - Monkey Stream add yours !

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

what I coined (Newspeech is just natural) as the first 4, but expanding and expandable

the more we share, the more we are

Ms of Madness

First Madness release was Ab and me mixed with The World Of Madness by making aSHIFT. - the World of Maskedness announcing the publication 12 days aHEAD. and that remains forever of The Great Remindset Day that "everyone" foolishly forgot...

goldfish all around, sadly

Mammon - the addiction to money - giving meaning to money - being in any way, shape or form free from money (ideals)

it is not money an sich, it is the addiction to money. the consumerism in any way, more than you need

it is begging for money, hence why Grand Illusions comment is so fing hilarious, cause if there's ANYthing I never do (again, it was once) it's that.

Malthus - a.k.a. the Scarcity Hoax - encompassing everything that keeps the Rat Race Rodents running rthythms in their cylinders, quite literally, here below represented in traffic streams and by the ears, eyes and beautiful sharing senses of my friend Nico Kubrick, indeed more Newspeech honoring him and his power couple fiancée Dani Riefenstahl, listen to Eye AM Eye Radio ! in my art represented streams, of NPCs

fooled by the idea of Scarcity

that you work in a slave job

"""to feed your family""""

that stance is anno 2024, 29-11 3:13 now, NICE...

impossible to withhold

with ALL the possible technologies
and ways of working TOGETHER

to rid this clownworld from OUR world

i.e. OUR World Order

the rest of the Animal Farm, in which we indeed are, thank you for phrasing that so beautifully with me, Samson79, good birth year!, you are the only one who speaks or dares to speak those words, placing me exactly right in the right place. I am aWARE. of the Animal Farm I still am in.

hence We are at War

the First World War, in my chronology, since March 11 (antipode date to 9/11 and therefore an amazing podcast Ab, misom and me recorded at that date in '18) is the war on the most of basic life supplies, even before food water whatever

OXYGEN

(next wakestyle tip is Wim Hof !!! with whom did he choose to work? the Psyko Punkz, lovely)

related to the next M

Monsanto - i.e. GenTech - literal Satanism - playing God by genetically modifying (not by cross breeding) Nature

Monkey Stream Media - in any way shape or form, or maximum allow yourself 1 hour a week or so to have a giggle and scan the funniest, like xfilexfelixxfiles and Winnie the Flu shine in...

only light hearted cynical fun

not more

there is no Maze

another M, thank you so much pasterno

Maze - another M of Madness - there is no Maze. no maze other than aMAZE. your profile, in real life and online - how you are known, focused on creative art - visual, drawings, murals, paintings, sculptures, photos, disueños (another amazing Newspeech that scored)

if you think you can figure out an ever changing, dynamic Clownworld, you are chasing Sisyphus dreams, pasterno and everyone who feels they are in a maze

the only maze is your relation with your surroundings and what lessons God gives you to lead, proceed, change the world for good and against evil (if that fits your personality type)

Magic

is another one

all psyops contain elements of Magic
because their designers literally stem from and thus still are

culturally, "secret" societally, religiously or in any form magic practicing

performing even

all of Hollywood and media figureheads stem from Carnivals, vaudeville circuses, literally a Traveling Clownworld, very simply and shortly, but the essence is that. Hence why Clownworld, NOT MY Newspeech obviously, is so strong and in Spanish Mundo Payaso is completely understood among my friends

More
Ms

of Madness please, add yours !

(no worries, no hurries, Molly gets her own thread, after all, she's the only Fakeologist dog, cause I haven't heard any other dog being adopted through Fakeologist meetups, was there?)
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio