twistory - cause history is twisted - Fomenko, Illig et al.

aSHIFT.

twistory - cause history is twisted - Fomenko, Illig et al.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

suprised this topic wasn't there yet

and so important, crucial even for historical review and understandings

twistory

it's one of my favo Newspeech, obvious meaning ; twisted history.

in small scale sense it refers to any psyop that created twisted history, like the 1584 Julian-Gregorian calendar swap - losing 11 days

or at a larger scale complete timelines and thus empires or groups defining those eras ("Imperial Romans", "Ancient Greeks", "Cairo Genizah" , "Egyptian Pharaohs", "Mongol Hordes", "Vikings", etc.) fabricated or sensationalized, while obfuscating others (Muisca (before I added them to English wiki, cause "nobody" reads Spanish, Ubuntu, Tartaria sensu lato, etc.)

afaik there are 2 main and several lighter "models" of alternative historical chronologies around

1 and most voluminous, longest studied, LEAST pushed (also by so called alternative carnies! = good sign)

Anatoly Fomenko - A New Chronology - "the missing 1000 years" - 1970+

Wikipedia - New Chronology & Fomenko
Fakeopedia
CTruth's breakdown of his claims and sources

(I had the pleasure to talk with CTruth 3 years ago)

NOTE: Fomenko afaik places Jesus' birth in the year 1052 and his crucifixtion therefore in 1085 AD, not in the Levant, yet near Constantinople, a much more logical place for such powerful stories as the New Testament's... based on the possible visible solar eclipse allegedly, so he stays true to New Testament narratives !, happening at the crucifixation date, NOT on April 3rd....

2 less drastic, yet also based on serious research

Heribert Illig - Phantom Time Hypothesis - "Charlemagne was fabricated & 297 years are phantom time" - 1990s+
Before focusing on the early medieval period, Illig published various proposals for revised chronologies of prehistory and of Ancient Egypt. His proposals received prominent coverage in German popular media in the 1990s. His 1996 Das erfundene Mittelalter (English: The Invented Middle Ages)

(wikipedia)
Wikipedia - Phantom time conspiracy theory
Fakeopedia - not yet - German speaker should summarize his work, this interview video gives a good basis:

YouTube - 45 min interview in German with Dr. Illig himself - download and archive !

Ab. good to upload to Fakeotube !
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Re: twistory - cause history is twisted - Fomenko, Illig et al.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Just 109 Mb but SO many of Fomenko's & colleagues' scientific outlinings of twistory ideas, "just" the first 7 parts (22 books!) of his Russian language orginals, but every bit and byte worth adding to your collections !

@ archive.org :
  • Anatoly Fomenko - History Fiction Or Science ? - 2003-2015 (22 Books In 1) - 5992 pp. !!
    History: Fiction or Science? by Anatoly Fomenko et al.

The basis of the consensual world history was manufactured in the 16th and 17th century by a number of writers, most notably Kabbalist-numerologist Joseph Justus Scaliger, from a rather contradictory jumble of sources such as innumerable copies of ancient Latin and Greek manuscripts whose originals had vanished in the Dark Ages. The consensual model of history had prominent critics ever since its creation, among them such names as Sir Isaac Newton and Jean Hardouin, curator of Louvre and chief librarian of Louis XIV, King of France.

This series of 22 books crowns more than 40 years of meticulous and extensive research performed by the eminent mathematician Anatoly Fomenko and his colleagues.

together
    we matter

The New Chronology is the fundamental oeuvre that exposes and expounds the numerous inveracities of the traditional version of history.
    (I myself am not so much looking for a New Chronology per sé (it's another narrative), but crucial parts from Fomenko cannot be denied; his status as mathematician and starting off with THE Gaia Global phenomena we can and should use for proper chronological research mean a lot to me)
    It contains data and conclusions that are nothing short of revolutionary. The alternatives offered to classical history are stunning, unorthodox to the extent of being labelled heretical and/or pseudohistorical by virtually every scholar of history, but they are backed by solid scientific data.

The author dissects every historical age and analyses the data from every source imaginable – Greek and Egyptian chronology take a good beating,
    and it goes rapidly downhill from there. Tycho Brahe, Ptolemy and Copernicus take the blame for creating the legend of a mythical Classical Age that never was and misdating medieval events by hundreds and thousands of years as very ancient ones.
  • Anatoly Fomenko - History, fiction or science? : Chronology 1 - 634 pp.
    Jesus Christ was born in 1153 AD and crucified in 1186 AD. Unbelievable? Not since the release of the first volume in seven of History Fiction or Science? series. This series crowns 30 years of research by Anatoly Fomenko and his colleagues.

In Chapter I readers are reminded of when the contemporary chronological scale was created, who created it, and that it had major critics. The Biblical Jerusalem is identified with the mediaeval Constantinople. The New Testament was written before the Old, both exposed as referring to mediaeval events.

Chapters II, III and IV contain abundant astronomical proof from the ancient Egyptian zodiacs, Ptolemy's Almagest, and the Apocalypse, demonstrating that all datings of 'ancient' eclipses are either medieval or fake.

Chapters V and VI contain indepth descriptions of the research methods used.
    In chapter VII readers learn more about confusion of the Antiquity and the Middle Ages.

The appendices contain factual information to appease skeptics.
  • 2020 - Anatoly Fomenko ~ The Issue With Antiquity ( History Fiction Or Science Book V) - 270 pp.
ANNND... look what comes up, at archive Chris is still aLIVE. !

TS 1108153 - Call 453-Hoax Busters: Re-Revisionist - 2016

eat your hearts out with all the beautiful uploads at archive of Hoax Busters Call, co-parent with Ab of Eye AM Eye Radio !

Hoax Busters Call @ archive.org (it's a lot!)

@ iamiradio :

join us for a Fomenko New Year Show, at the only logical New Year's Date, and also the Muisca New Year (at the bottom you see my modest animation levels) that I had the great pleasure to have experienced here, watching Jupiter and his biggest moons through a telescope, small compared to the Chilean one I experienced exactly 1 year before (birthday surprise for Paolita, mi esposina, por siempre), but still cool combo.

So 21-12 (33) should be the New Year, 10 days later makes no sense, apart from the Gregorian shift...

Fomenko is serious, not be discarded with the imo clowns as Velikovsky (cherry picking to build narratives, "such a great guy" according to Übermagician Onestone, Mark Tokarski, ze fool, takes that as a plus, not as the red flag it should be!) or Neal Adams (main proponent of Expanding Earth Narrative, also there cherrypicking and obfuscating everything well known, especially for him as a geophysicist, which should give him credibility and for the uninformed it does, it works,,,)

send me a PM for invites, voor een goed Sinterklaas, tomorrow !

Exit

Unread post by Exit »

aSHIFT. wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:44 pm suprised this topic wasn't there yet

and so important, crucial even for historical review and understandings

twistory

it's one of my favo Newspeech, obvious meaning ; twisted history.

in small scale sense it refers to any psyop that created twisted history, like the 1584 Julian-Gregorian calendar swap - losing 11 days

or at a larger scale complete timelines and thus empires or groups defining those eras ("Imperial Romans", "Ancient Greeks", "Cairo Genizah" , "Egyptian Pharaohs", "Mongol Hordes", "Vikings", etc.) fabricated or sensationalized, while obfuscating others (Muisca (before I added them to English wiki, cause "nobody" reads Spanish, Ubuntu, Tartaria sensu lato, etc.)

afaik there are 2 main and several lighter "models" of alternative historical chronologies around

1 and most voluminous, longest studied, LEAST pushed (also by so called alternative carnies! = good sign)

Anatoly Fomenko - A New Chronology - "the missing 1000 years" - 1970+

Wikipedia - New Chronology & Fomenko
Fakeopedia
CTruth's breakdown of his claims and sources

(I had the pleasure to talk with CTruth 3 years ago)

NOTE: Fomenko afaik places Jesus' birth in the year 1052 and his crucifixtion therefore in 1085 AD, not in the Levant, yet near Constantinople, a much more logical place for such powerful stories as the New Testament's... based on the possible visible solar eclipse allegedly, so he stays true to New Testament narratives !, happening at the crucifixation date, NOT on April 3rd....

2 less drastic, yet also based on serious research

Heribert Illig - Phantom Time Hypothesis - "Charlemagne was fabricated & 297 years are phantom time" - 1990s+
Before focusing on the early medieval period, Illig published various proposals for revised chronologies of prehistory and of Ancient Egypt. His proposals received prominent coverage in German popular media in the 1990s. His 1996 Das erfundene Mittelalter (English: The Invented Middle Ages)

(wikipedia)
Wikipedia - Phantom time conspiracy theory
Fakeopedia - not yet - German speaker should summarize his work, this interview video gives a good basis:

YouTube - 45 min interview in German with Dr. Illig himself - download and archive !

Ab. good to upload to Fakeotube !
AShift, did you invent the word ‘twistory’?
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

yes, one of my favo words of 2020

Exit

Unread post by Exit »

aSHIFT. wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:27 pm yes, one of my favo words of 2020
Yeah. I see Samson used that word (as if it was a real one) lol!
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Exit wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:29 am

Ah, haha, well, that is what words are for, innit? To use and use to communicate.

So it is a real word, certainly now, not often a word gets taken over só quickly.

Language is exactly something that can only be made (shaped, reshaped) TOGETHER, cause words that are not used or understood by a group of people are by itself not part.

Building (without actively constructing anything) our own language is I think one of the best tools and weapons in an ever more con-trolled Clownworld....

Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Exit wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:29 am
I actually borrowed it off @napoleon and believe it is up there with "fakeologist".

And if you missed it, my name contains the word mason, so that means I must be a mason....right? ;) :lol: